Author Topic: ANONYMOUS POSTER CLAIMS TO BE "CLOSE TO THE SIZE OF A PRO"!!!!  (Read 30618 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: ANONYMOUS POSTER CLAIMS TO BE "CLOSE TO THE SIZE OF A PRO"!!!!
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »
hahahahhaa, looks like i hurt "donkey kong's" feelings by calling "captain equipoise" out. :)

No, not at all.

I just don't have any pics of this pro-sized beast on my drive.  ;D ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2007, 01:37:52 PM »
You guys have failed to remember something about Capt. EQ...
He's a fukin canadian.

Are you suggesting that Canadians are dumb as dogshit and stink twice as bad?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2007, 01:39:32 PM »

Hey now... some people say I'm czech, some claim I'm canadian

I guess I can't win  ;D
Z

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »

I'm suggesting I'd rather be a skinny, poor, piece of white trash american than a canadian of any kind.
Fortunately I'm a big rich american  ;D

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2007, 02:30:56 PM »
lol at this thread  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
I'm suggesting I'd rather be a skinny, poor, piece of white trash american than a canadian of any kind.
Fortunately I'm a big rich american  ;D

but of coarse...Big ..millionair...gorgeous wife...join the crowd.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
Why would I post a pic of my face when I've admitted to using steroids? (which is illegal in the US - I live in Michigan) Now, why also would I want to risk my career as well? Note: I haven't touched steroids since July 2007 & I've got none in my possession. I also have no future plans to cycle anytime soon. However, it probably would not be good for my career to have pics of me outthere admitting to steroid use.

Anyway, a couple people out there in getbigland know me & believe it or not I actually exist & train. I've trained with Arnold Jr & strength (from the natty board) is actually a good friend of mine.

I can't speak for Captain EQ, but like Rim said, I know him and have trained with him...so I can vouch for him not being some 180lb skinny/fat dude. I'm not going to build Rim up into being some god of BB because no matter what I say, no matter how much truth there is to it, no one here would believe a word of it.

...and I know what's coming next..."AJ, why don't you post some pics of yourself, what are you, a pussy?" Well, here's my answer, on the "main" boards, I prefer having some level of privacy but there are other means to see who I am.

For starters, I'll meet anyone here if they want to meet...usually at an expo or something like that...I go no problem with that, since if that person is actually willing to show their face in public, then more then likely they're a reasonable person.

Second option, if you're someone on this board I trust, then sure, I'll send pics to you via email...there are a handfull of people on here who have gotten those...so far no one has land blasted me from these pics, so I must be doing OK, lol!

Last option, if you don't fall into one of the above categories, then there is only one other option for you. Several people on this board either know me in "real" life, or have at least met me, and seen pics. So if you don't fall into one of the above first 2 options, ask one of them about me and then use your imagination, lol!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2007, 03:03:15 PM »
I can't speak for Captain EQ, but like Rim said, I know him and have trained with him...so I can vouch for him not being some 180lb skinny/fat dude. I'm not going to build Rim up into being some god of BB because no matter what I say, no matter how much truth there is to it, no one here would believe a word of it.

...and I know what's coming next..."AJ, why don't you post some pics of yourself, what are you, a pussy?" Well, here's my answer, on the "main" boards, I prefer having some level of privacy but there are other means to see who I am.

For starters, I'll meet anyone here if they want to meet...usually at an expo or something like that...I go no problem with that, since if that person is actually willing to show their face in public, then more then likely they're a reasonable person.

Second option, if you're someone on this board I trust, then sure, I'll send pics to you via email...there are a handfull of people on here who have gotten those...so far no one has land blasted me from these pics, so I must be doing OK, lol!

Last option, if you don't fall into one of the above categories, then there is only one other option for you. Several people on this board either know me in "real" life, or have at least met me, and seen pics. So if you don't fall into one of the above first 2 options, ask one of them about me and then use your imagination, lol!

MOS option, eat a dick.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2007, 03:07:46 PM »
MOS option, eat a dick.
...is that option number 4, lol!

BTW, Arnold jr is a god among vermon!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »
You guys are cracking me up... you (squad, berzerkbitch) have so little life that you dedicate a 6 page thread to whether or not I'm 6"1 and 260 with some abs (never said I was shredded)
That's gotta be the most pathetic shit I've ever seen, don't your moms bitch at you desktop warriors for using up their resources and not getting a job and moving out of the basement?!?
seriously, what kind of pathetic loser internet hero has that much free time on their hands?.... let's see some ACTUAL pics of you, not blurry reflections taken with a $50 cell phone.

Here you go, seems my back is not enough ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2007, 03:54:45 PM »
You guys are cracking me up... you (squad, berzerkbitch) have so little life that you dedicate a 6 page thread to whether or not I'm 6"1 and 260 with some abs (never said I was shredded)
That's gotta be the most pathetic shit I've ever seen, don't your moms bitch at you desktop warriors for using up their resources and not getting a job and moving out of the basement?!?
seriously, what kind of pathetic loser internet hero has that much free time on their hands?.... let's see some ACTUAL pics of you, not blurry reflections taken with a $50 cell phone.

Here you go, seems my back is not enough ;)

Dude you look good but "close to the size of a pro" is NOT how I would describe you.

I'm bigger and thicker than that and I wouldn't say it about myself either.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2007, 03:57:07 PM »
Dude you look good but "close to the size of a pro" is NOT how I would describe you.

I'm bigger and thicker than that and I wouldn't say it about myself either.

In the pic above I'm 220... taken 4-5 years ago :)
when I get home I'll upload pics from this summer where I was between 250 and 260lbs.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »
  No offense..cause you look good.Very lean...as harmless as your comment was about your size,you had to know they would be on you like a shirt. :-\ shit WE   they bash PROS.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2007, 03:59:50 PM »
In the pic above I'm 220... taken 4-5 years ago :)
when I get home I'll upload pics from this summer where I was between 250 and 260lbs.

How tall are you?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2007, 04:04:30 PM »

How tall are you?

6"1

First pic I'm around 255.

Second (front pic) I'm 236 ripped.

Go ahead squad, post your blurry cell phone pics taken through a balcony window in dim lighting.. :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2007, 04:08:30 PM »
  There isn't anything wrong with your build,in fact it is very good,you should be proud, but you don't resemble a IFBB PRO. I aint flaming you at all, just telling you  my opinion. looking good though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2007, 04:09:36 PM »
6"1

Go ahead squad, post your blurry cell phone pics taken through a balcony window in dim lighting.. :)

You look damn good EQ.

I'm not going to even get into how your size compares to a 6'1" pro......there will be plenty of people along shortly for that ;D

But you got a good build going there, props

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2007, 04:12:04 PM »
  There isn't anything wrong with your build,in fact it is very good,you should be proud, but you don't resemble a IFBB PRO. I aint flaming you at all, just telling you  my opinion. looking good though.

I think some of you guys are delusional about how big some of these pro's are, seeing pics in the magazines.. I've met most of them and am friends with the 4 or so pro's living in Toronto.. they're not as big as you all imagine.. some were outright freaks (tommy thorvildsen, Jeramy Freeman, Matt Duvall) but most of them are just short and thick.. not nearly as huge as most of you think, the pics in flex make them all look gigantic, then you meet them in real life and go.. oh... that's it !??

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2007, 04:13:21 PM »
You look damn good EQ.

I'm not going to even get into how your size compares to a 6'1" pro......there will be plenty of people along shortly for that ;D

But you got a good build going there, props

I NEVER said I compare to a 6"1 pro... Gunter is 6"1 and he competes at 296 and weighs around 320 in the offseason.. I meant overall, when standing next to most pro's I don't look that out of place.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2007, 04:14:19 PM »
6"1

hahahahahahahahahahhahaa, dude you don't honestly think you look big there do you? you've got a decent build i'll give you that but you're not big at all, no way on earth you're 255-260.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2007, 04:16:34 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahhahaa, dude you don't honestly think you look big there do you? you've got a decent build i'll give you that but you're not big at all, no way on earth you're 255-260.

Where are your pics pudgy?  oh let me guess..the camera broke again right ?... if you consider your 45% bf to be BIG and BUILT then yeah, you're right, I'm nowhere near your level...then again  I don't have a 42" waist either :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2007, 04:17:20 PM »

It looks like "The Others" Groink spoke of have arived.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2007, 04:18:55 PM »

It looks like "The Others" Groink spoke of have arived.

You really think I give a flying shit? I have a life.. something these internet cowboys haven't obviously heard of... what's next we're gonna be whether I really wear a size 12.5 shoe ?!?!

HAhahahaha..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2007, 04:18:59 PM »
I NEVER said I compare to a 6"1 pro... Gunter is 6"1 and he competes at 296 and weighs around 320 in the offseason.. I meant overall, when standing next to most pro's I don't look that out of place.

That's cool dude, like I said you look fucking good. You are going to get the shit flamed out of you for backing off what you said, but think about who's doing the flaming EQ. You look better than ALL of them.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »
Where are your pics pudgy?  oh let me guess..the camera broke again right ?... if you consider your 45% bf to be BIG and BUILT then yeah, you're right, I'm nowhere near your level...then again  I don't have a 42" waist either :)

hahahhaa, let's get this straight, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOU'RE "CLOSE TO PRO SIZE" not me, i've never claimed to be anything special.