Author Topic: ANONYMOUS POSTER CLAIMS TO BE "CLOSE TO THE SIZE OF A PRO"!!!!  (Read 30593 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: ANONYMOUS POSTER CLAIMS TO BE "CLOSE TO THE SIZE OF A PRO"!!!!
« Reply #200 on: November 10, 2007, 12:27:23 PM »
you better watch the hell out GT, by the looks of that back, "captain equipoise" can 70 degree barbell row 225 for 3 with a swing, aren't you absolutely terrified? :o

Yeah, almost like that time you claimed to squat 540 down to the ground , right ? ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: November 10, 2007, 12:27:42 PM »
you better watch the hell out GT, by the looks of that back, "captain equipoise" can 70 degree barbell row 225 for 3 with a swing, aren't you absolutely terrified? :o

Not really...I just got a new gopher and he is pretty handy in a fight.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #202 on: November 10, 2007, 12:27:47 PM »
hahahaha, i've never claimed to be any kind of fighter or to be rich at all, just an average guy that's it.

This is 100% true. Of all the shit SF has talked he never pretends to be something he's not.

You on the other hand said  "I'm close to the size of a pro", which is total fantasy.  stop fighting it, you talked out of your ass. It's not the first and won't be the last time around here.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #203 on: November 10, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »
Wait a second...SF your not a millionaire?? I thought that the prerequisite to get an account here at GetBig was that you have to be a millionaire, bodybuilder, fitness model, strongman champion, arm wrestling champion, martial arts sensei, and be registered as "lethal weapon" to all law enforcement agencies?? How the hell did you get access to an account here??

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #204 on: November 10, 2007, 12:28:53 PM »
watch it guys, he got a handgrande as an avatar, i bet he's about to explode! and go roidrage on your ass!!!

easy fella!
Z

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #205 on: November 10, 2007, 12:29:16 PM »
is it possible that captain whatever the fucks his name is, cant decide if he wanna be mr olympia or hold a belt in ufc? and just sitting it out for now until he makes his mind up  ???

Please.. at least i have a normal sounding nick.. your nick sounds like a retarded kid's imaginary friend!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 10, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
Wait a second...SF your not a millionaire?? I thought that the prerequisite to get an account here at GetBig was that you have to be a millionaire, bodybuilder, fitness model, strongman champion, arm wrestling champion, martial arts sensei, and be registered as "lethal weapon" to all law enforcement agencies?? How the hell did you get access to an account here??
hahahahhaa, my 1500 pound bench for 22 reps makes up for it. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #207 on: November 10, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »
Please.. at least i have a normal sounding nick.. your nick sounds like a retarded kid's imaginary friend!

normal sounding name? where the fuck is "Captain Equipoise" a normal sounding name, at a mental hospital?

Z

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 10, 2007, 12:31:18 PM »

You should have just made your handle I USE STEROIDS

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2007, 12:31:35 PM »
Oh I see Ron sent you a special invite to converse here at GetBig, thanks for clearing that up...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2007, 12:33:30 PM »
Well guys, it's been a slice arguing with the 3 biggest losers on the internet (confirmed by your post counts) but now it's time to get back to real life, have fun arguing over my accomplishments and dreaming about a body you'll never have! :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
Well guys, it's been a slice arguing with the 3 biggest losers on the internet (confirmed by your post counts) but now it's time to get back to real life, have fun arguing over my accomplishments and dreaming about a body you'll never have! :)

good stuff man, tell these pros how close in size you are to them when you see them.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #212 on: November 10, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »
i might not have his body, since im a natural, but ill be damned if i cant have that ivan drago haircut with highlights and met-rx tanktop!  >:(

Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 10, 2007, 12:39:06 PM »
i might not have his body, since im a natural, but ill be damned if i cant have that ivan drago haircut with highlights and met-rx tanktop!  >:(

my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the size of that arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o i'd say he's "close in size" to this pro easy. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #214 on: November 10, 2007, 12:40:52 PM »
hahaha that delusional fool, his whole arm is still smaller than ronnies forearm

he steroids must've gotten to his head
Z

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 10, 2007, 12:41:42 PM »
  That was one of those posts that he should have KNOWN would haunt him forever.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »
hahaha that delusional fool, his whole arm is still smaller than ronnies forearm

he steroids must've gotten to his head

hahahahhaa, shit Ronnie's arm is literally as big as his torso, skinny delusional faggggot.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2007, 12:43:38 PM »
he's got close to 600 posts on the steroid board
and 0 on the training board

= all drugs

Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2007, 12:45:08 PM »

You could have his body if the price was right. He is obviously a penis-puffer with that haircut.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
You could have his body if the price was right. He is obviously a penis-puffer with that haircut.
aren't you terrified of what those massive 14 and a half inch guns could do to you if he found out who you were Groink? :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: November 10, 2007, 12:47:50 PM »
  The guy looks good..I even told him that and I never flamed him, but he was still a dick.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: November 10, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »
  The guy looks good..I even told him that and I never flamed him, but he was still a dick.
hahahaha, i almost am feeling sorry for this kid, i'll throw this out there, if he comes out and apologizes to everyone and retracts his "close to pro size" i'll stop picking on him.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 10, 2007, 12:52:00 PM »
I think some of you guys are delusional about how big some of these pro's are, seeing pics in the magazines.. I've met most of them and am friends with the 4 or so pro's living in Toronto.. they're not as big as you all imagine.. some were outright freaks (tommy thorvildsen, Jeramy Freeman, Matt Duvall) but most of them are just short and thick.. not nearly as huge as most of you think, the pics in flex make them all look gigantic, then you meet them in real life and go.. oh... that's it !??

Equipoise,

I don't know what Pros you know, but the Pros I train with are fucking huge offseason and even a day before contest.  You have a nice build that is low on bodyfat, but you are nowhere near Pro Size.

You look healthy which should be the key to this BB thing,
"1"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #223 on: November 10, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »
here's a gem from the captain

- who or what influenced you or turned you on to steroids?

"Not anyone in particular, just wanted to get the magazine cover body and realized it wasn't attainable naturally."

::)
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2007, 12:52:42 PM »
aren't you terrified of what those massive 14 and a half inch guns could do to you if he found out who you were Groink? :D

Yes I'm seriously thinking of deleting that post

I don't want any trouble :'(

Hell I'm 41 years old, if half the people here CAN'T kick my ass they are doing something wrong.