Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman training biceps  (Read 18979 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Ronnie Coleman training biceps
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2007, 09:55:03 PM »
In 1999 or 2000, Flex mag ran a series of black and white pics of the 1999 Olympia. Ronnie was running commentary on the pics. In one pic, Flex was pinching the lateral head of his tris, while comparing his to Ronnie's. Ronnie (from my memory) said , "Flex is trying to show that his tris are better than mine, he should point out any thing he has on me, because it's not much"

ND, do you have that Flex or those photos?

Idiot IceCold claims to have all the 90's mags, but of course he doesn't.
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2007, 10:43:27 PM »
Hulkster, do you deny that Coleman's head changed shape and size since 1998?
Team Yates

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »
Seven years later, and Jay is still years away from looking like Ronnie did in 2000.

WRONG..

Jay will never look like Ronnie
I am a mini beast

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2007, 03:25:14 AM »
In 1999 or 2000, Flex mag ran a series of black and white pics of the 1999 Olympia. Ronnie was running commentary on the pics. In one pic, Flex was pinching the lateral head of his tris, while comparing his to Ronnie's. Ronnie (from my memory) said , "Flex is trying to show that his tris are better than mine, he should point out any thing he has on me, because it's not much"

see the following post.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2007, 03:32:01 AM »

when i said i literarlly own your faggott ass in every post, i meant it.

Flex, november 2001, page 142.

i dont have a scanner, but this feature is about ronnie looking at photos from 99 (by the way he looks nothing like the adjusted dvd screen caps hukster keeps posting) and telling his thoughts.

"making a point":

"flex is trying to point out that maybe his triceps are better than mine are.  My reply was, 'hey, my triceps are just as big, but they're way, way harder than yours are'.  The other bodypart flex likes to point out in comparison to mine is abdominals.  That's the only bodypart he really figures to have on me 'cause his abs stack up higher than mine, his ab frame being a little bigger.  It didnt rile me.  He should should point every strong point he has over me - which actually wont involve much pointing. "

(ps, dumpster, i know how faggott (homo) is really spelled, but you can see how it comes out.  whether i spell or make typos, that still doesnt change the fact about you and your bowflex or the numerous threads made soley to bash you.)
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2007, 04:37:07 AM »

(ps, dumpster, i know how faggott (####) is really spelled, but you can see how it comes out.  whether i spell or make typos, that still doesnt change the fact about you and your bowflex or the numerous threads made soley to bash you.)
meltdown

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2007, 07:03:08 AM »
ronie colemanhas huuuuge triceps.. possible some of the biggest ever to grace a bb stage..
thing is they lack seperation i think its a genetic thing same as his weird abs....
but make no mistake his tris a huge and hanging
choice is an illusion

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2007, 07:20:17 AM »
ronie colemanhas huuuuge triceps.. possible some of the biggest ever to grace a bb stage..
thing is they lack seperation i think its a genetic thing same as his weird abs....

Exactly; anyone who doesn't get this doesn't really understand basic anatomy. He had  average cuts, just like Schwarzenegger. Both had good tri size but aren't given credit because of the lack of extreme detail, which is only one aspect of judging.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2007, 07:43:37 AM »

No one arguing they're not huge just not great in terms of separation and side head shape.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2007, 07:46:23 AM »

i dont have a scanner, but this feature is about ronnie looking at photos from 99 (by the way he looks nothing like the adjusted dvd screen caps hukster keeps posting) and telling his thoughts.

"making a point":

"flex is trying to point out that maybe his triceps are better than mine are.  My reply was, 'hey, my triceps are just as big, but they're way, way harder than yours are'.  The other bodypart flex likes to point out in comparison to mine is abdominals.  That's the only bodypart he really figures to have on me 'cause his abs stack up higher than mine, his ab frame being a little bigger.  It didnt rile me.  He should should point every strong point he has over me - which actually wont involve much pointing. "

(ps, dumpster, i know how faggott (####) is really spelled, but you can see how it comes out.  whether i spell or make typos, that still doesnt change the fact about you and your bowflex or the numerous threads made soley to bash you.)

dman Hulkster just got bitch slapped again lol

owned

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2007, 07:55:15 AM »
Coleman HAD great tricep size but his size and look will never match that of Levrone.  A second important point is that he could never pose the muscle, which is the same problem he had in side chest.
Squishy face retard

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2007, 08:08:06 AM »
Coleman HAD great tricep size but his size and look will never match that of Levrone.  A second important point is that he could never pose the muscle, which is the same problem he had in side chest.

You get it , these ignorant fucks think Ronnie had the best side tri ever and his side chest was on par with Arnold  ::) Ronnie never looked that great from the side as he did in the front or back poses

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2007, 08:13:50 AM »
Do you think that his lack in tricep size, is genetic, or because he always trained his bis since he was 13. He stated that that was all he did in his room at night as a kid. And I think his tris have lagged behind his bis ever since. Just look at Levrone's bis, they have no "pop" to them, and have a okay peak, but, his tris are off the meter.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2007, 08:15:40 AM »
ronnie had great bis. no question...

but his bis would have looked no different if he had of just picked his nose.

as ronnie stated, he just put a few bi exercises in after back just because. his bis were genetically huge and peaked.

he could have saved himself the time imo and done something else after training his back (plenty of bi stimulation to keep his bis in exactly the same condition). does anyone honestly think it would have made any difference?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2007, 08:24:01 AM »
ronnie had great bis. no question...

but his bis would have looked no different if he had of just picked his nose.

as ronnie stated, he just put a few bi exercises in after back just because. his bis were genetically huge and peaked.

he could have saved himself the time imo and done something else after training his back (plenty of bi stimulation to keep his bis in exactly the same condition). does anyone honestly think it would have made any difference?
Like train his calves?
Squishy face retard

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
Like train his calves?

;D

either that or put more oil in 'em. :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2007, 08:27:33 AM »
i have that mag and in that article Ronnie doesn't say that Flex has better triceps he says, "Flex is trying to point out that his triceps are better but as you can see my triceps are just as big and a lot harder than his'.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2007, 08:29:21 AM »

that's not what he said in those pics, the part where he said that Flex should point out anything he had that was better he was talking about abs which he said were better than his.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »
i have that mag and in that article Ronnie doesn't say that Flex has better triceps he says, "Flex is trying to point out that his triceps are better but as you can see my triceps are just as big and a lot harder than his'.

Flex's triceps crushes Ronnies thats old news

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2007, 08:39:18 AM »
You get it , these ignorant fucks think Ronnie had the best side tri ever and his side chest was on par with Arnold  ::) Ronnie never looked that great from the side as he did in the front or back poses

hahah in that tris shot, ronnie is a bugatti veyron to kevin's lotus anything . . .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2007, 08:40:20 AM »
Flex's triceps crushes Ronnies thats old news
my Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the size of that left leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must be at least 20 inches. ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2007, 10:03:46 AM »
;D

either that or put more oil in 'em. :-\
Superior genetics but he couldn't build up calves more?  Sure he has crappy insertions but he could have built them without the oil he used.
Squishy face retard

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2007, 10:11:47 AM »
lee priest has the best arms of this time period....bi's, tri's and forearms are all topnotch....ronnie was very, very, very good in his prime as far as arms go but he DIDN'T have the best tri's, his bi's were great and his arms were very defined but tri's were not his strongpoint.

*I "think" the forearm pic is Priest....if not sorry but I'm pretty sure it is and it's pretty damn :o :o :o
nasser=piece of shit

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2007, 10:13:37 AM »
Superior genetics but he couldn't build up calves more?  Sure he has crappy insertions but he could have built them without the oil he used.

oil?   ::)

ronnie's calves have looked just as crappy throughout his whole career, save for a tiny size increase, while the rest of him grew by leaps and bounds.

there is no idication of oil what so ever.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »

"making a point":

you may have that mag but you don't have other key ones from the period, like the M and F with the 99 Olympia coverage, or the Ironman with the 99 olympia coverage.

and be glad you don't: they would own your ass even more in the truce thread.
Flower Boy Ran Away