Author Topic: Toys recalled over 'date rape' drug fear  (Read 681 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Toys recalled over 'date rape' drug fear
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:24:37 AM »
I see the chinks are trying their best to poison our children again. First there was lead paint and now they've upped the anti somewhat and are now using 'gamma hydroxy butyrate' to maim our little cherubs.

At what price cheap goods eh!???

Up to 500,000 toys are being recalled after concerns they contain a chemical that converts to a powerful "date rape" drug if ingested.  :o

Character Group - the UK distributor has asked retailers and consumers across the UK and Ireland to return the products.

It follows reports that children in the US and Australia have been taken to hospital after swallowing the China-made beads.

They can be arranged into designs and fused together when sprayed with water but scientists have said a chemical coating on the beads, when ingested, metabolises into the gamma hydroxy butyrate (GHB).

Character Group said it believes an "unapproved formulation" might have been used in the manufacturing process.

The firm said there have been no cases of illness reported in the UK and Ireland, but said the voluntary recall was issued as a precautionary measure.

Character has shipped up to 500,000 Bindeez bead products over the year, with between 100,000 to 150,000 with retailers at the moment.

Shares in Character Group plummeted 8 per cent on the news, as it warned the situation would "inevitably" hit sales in the key pre-Christmas trading period.

Richard King, chairman of Character Group, said: "We believe that the product we have is safe, but it's going to be some time until we get results of the toxicology test reports and rather than take a chance, safety is of prime importance and therefore we have taken this precaution."

Replacement products will be sent to all consumers and retailers affected by the recall, with the new supplies available from the first week of December.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20071109/tuk-toys-recalled-over-date-rape-drug-fe-dba1618_1.html

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Toys recalled over 'date rape' drug fear
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 12:15:09 PM »
i would have killed to have access to ghb as a kid.  i couldnt get laid to save my life!

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Toys recalled over 'date rape' drug fear
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 12:44:28 PM »
I eat the chink cup noodles here and there and I stopped eating chinese food.

But the fuckers are growing so much, you buy their shit left and right without really thinking about it.