Author Topic: Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky  (Read 537 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky
« on: November 09, 2007, 11:51:13 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/11/09/simington.ufocommentary/index.html

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington will be moderating a November 12 event at the National Press Club where he will discuss the Phoenix Lights incident. He says he will be joined by 14 former high-ranking military and government officials from seven countries who will share evidence from what they call their own UFO experiences and investigations.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 12:10:00 PM »
so what... he saw something he couldn't identify.  Could have been a military vehicle.  I'm sure they don't exactly publish their capabilities for all to see.

Everytime I see the UFO people go crazy, I have to consider 2 things-

1- many top nasa, air force, and govt leadership from all over the world admit there are UFOs, and
2- what could be an alien craft, could be manmade just as easily.

Mocking people who believe it is silly, when those with access to the best intelligence in the world (like Gorbachev for instance) admit they're real.  And freaking out is silly, cause if they wanted to destroy us, they likely could.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Symington: I saw a UFO in the Arizona sky
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »
I don't think it's an either or choice with alien spacecraft (our definition of whatever that is) or secret military aircraft. 

It could be many different things and there could be multiple phenomena.   Just kind of interesting when credible witnesses make it onto the mainstream media.  According to the article Symington is a pilot and former Air Force and was govenor at the time of the sighting