Author Topic: How many of you use the ITP principle?  (Read 593 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
How many of you use the ITP principle?
« on: November 09, 2007, 05:41:12 PM »
Look i dont like a strict training regimen, i keep in the back of my head the bodyparts that had the most rest so i train them, i remember excaktly how much weight and reps i did the last time on a certain excersize, and then try to top it. The same with excersizes, i dont know which im going to do until i start, otherise it would get borng. Now i see that joe weider already has this training principle.

Many young bodybuilders today design workout programs and eating guides to help them organize their priorities and set in stone what they are going to do day in and day out. Although this has many benefits, setting your diet and training in stone is not a good idea. The Instinctive Training Principle (ITP), created by Joe Weider, allows you to change things up and react with a 6th sense kind of approach to bodybuilding.

Application Of The ITP

This principle applies to much more than just the number of reps you are to complete during a given set. This rule applies to everything that applies to bodybuilding from what you eat for breakfast to how many hours of sleep you get during the night. Throughout the day, I personally use this principle more than any other one.

Every time I put food into my mouth I think about why I am eating it, if I should be eating it, and how it is going to help me. I can make split-second decisions and change what I am doing if I think it will have a positive impact on me.

During my workouts, I never know how many sets or reps I am going to do for a given body part. I let my instincts control this. My mind is constantly thinking about my next meal and what I should be doing at the moment to better my physique.

The ITP can also be used to determine what exercises work best for you personally. Many people rely on lunges during their leg workouts and will stand by them until the day they die

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: How many of you use the ITP principle?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 05:42:13 PM »
Go eat a dick.

Thank you WJH.
c

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: How many of you use the ITP principle?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 05:43:11 PM »
You should use the SAFTK principle