Author Topic: IP or BD tabs???  (Read 2348 times)

Loomis

• Getbig III
IP or BD tabs???
« on: November 09, 2007, 11:31:37 PM »
What do u prefer?

DragonRider

• Getbig II
Re: IP or BD tabs???
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 07:38:13 AM »
Can you still get BD tabs? Their lab closed down months ago. One of the original owners opened back up, but under another lab name.
IP tabs are good if you chew them up first. BD tabs might be better, but only slightly. At the end of the day, 5mg of dbol (or whatever oral of your choice) is 5mg of dbol. JMHO

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 03:49:57 PM »
IP's cheaper too. I'll probably go with them. The instructions to chew the tabs seems strange though to me :-\

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 05:02:52 AM »
IP's cheaper too. I'll probably go with them. The instructions to chew the tabs seems strange though to me :-\

IP tabs are made harder than your standard tablet to survive shipping without breaking up. If you don't chew them, they can pass through your digestive system whole and you will think you have been ripped off cuz you aren't seeing any results.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 06:56:15 AM »
And they all should taste distinctly chemical when chewed. Not like Flintstones vitamins or chalk etc.

The pink ones are hard to  crush with your thumb. They should not just crumple.

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 07:56:40 AM »
Me and many of my friends tried the IP dbol and winny and saw NOTHING! i dont like them at all, unless we got fakes but all the other stuff the guy was selling was real so i dont think they were fake. I will never buy IP again.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »
Me and many of my friends tried the IP dbol and winny and saw NOTHING! i dont like them at all, unless we got fakes but all the other stuff the guy was selling was real so i dont think they were fake. I will never buy IP again.

There is no mistaking being on real Dbol. No question to it.
I hear so much of theis it makes me laugh.

It would be like saying "I took 5 shots of Jack Daniels and felt nothing".
You know Dbol whenn you take it.

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »
There is no mistaking being on real Dbol. No question to it.
I hear so much of theis it makes me laugh.

It would be like saying "I took 5 shots of Jack Daniels and felt nothing".
You know Dbol whenn you take it.

im sorry, by fake i meant immitation. It definately was NOT dbol, what i was saying is that i dont know if all IP dbol is garbage or i just got immitations, but im pretty sure it was authentic IP though.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 02:56:54 PM »
im sorry, by fake i meant immitation. It definately was NOT dbol, what i was saying is that i dont know if all IP dbol is garbage or i just got immitations, but im pretty sure it was authentic IP though.

I've used diffewrent types of Dbol and always found that most brands just have a different strength to them. Some are alot more potent than others. that being said, the old school punch out Dbols always worked best for me then the pink thai's, "stop signs" is what we used to call them. Never used IP but used BD, good product, man I keep saying this...AXIO labs has got a good Dbol.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 03:03:42 PM »

Just curious? Did you chew them up?

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
yes i chewed them up