Author Topic: Milos should become OnlyMe's guru  (Read 4915 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos should become OnlyMe's guru
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 05:31:54 AM »
You think you could get him down to about 200 pounds Milos? I bet you two would be invited to do all the talk shows if you got him super shredded.

I don't THINK...I KNOW....

Human physiology - EVERYONE COULD DO IT IF they really want it...it is just matter of dedication, persistence and lots of hard work...That's all.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2007, 05:35:52 AM »

Human physiology - EVERYONE COULD DO IT IF they really want it...it is just matter of dedication, persistence and lots of hard work...That's all.
Milos is like a wise owl  ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 06:38:32 AM »
Owl doesn't sound too good...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 06:47:06 AM »

esprit de corps

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 12:59:53 AM »
It would be my pleasure...IF he ever wants to get serious - I am certain he would get in the best shape of his life.

It is not question of IF ...rather - it is question of WHEN...

You heard the man Keith.  Step up to the plate buddy!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 01:31:39 AM »
You think you could get him down to about 200 pounds Milos? I bet you two would be invited to do all the talk shows if you got him super shredded.
That would be a 5 year project at the very least. Excess skin would have to be cut off.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 01:32:57 AM »

Would you double his calories like with the Malaysian guys?  :D

A 20K cutting diet would be cool.  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 01:35:22 AM »
i think keith would look awesome dieted down and he would spare his health too.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 04:24:55 AM »
That would be a 5 year project at the very least. Excess skin would have to be cut off.

On NIP/Tuck last week they had this former fatty who had surgery to get her excess skin off and she was dating again in about a week. Not sure how realistic that recovery time is, but I bet Milos could get him down to 200 pounds in 18 months or so and then have the surgery and he could be hitting the beach with a 6 pack for the 2009 season. I personally think it's dumb NOT to take Milos up on this. According to Keith the main changes he has made is he is up and moving now and has lost about 25-30 pounds. On The Biggest Loser, they lose that much in a week sometimes. At any rate, I think Milos could get him shredded in under 2 years 8)
E

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »

Max 2 years...and IF 100% committed - possible in ONE!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 09:25:07 AM »
Would you double his calories like with the Malaysian guys?  :D

A 20K cutting diet would be cool.  :D

::)

My Malaysian friends and world class athletes after more than a decade of "old fashion" dieting (read: starving before the contest...killing their metabolism and than blowing up after contest...) realized that indeed - there is the better way to diet...

Sazali Samad - won 2 World championships since than (this year finally moving UP in weight class) and was disgustingly cheated at the Asian games...(taking SILVER when he more than deserved GOLD...)

Leong Teck Liaw - dominated ESCALIBUR middleweights week before Asian games and could easily won Overall (if it wasn't for sensational new superheavyweight TB).
He is suspended ::) as I am but - training and you'll see continuous improvements on his already exceptional physique - dieting "my way"...

Certainly - every one is somewhat different - but I am sure in matter of one year EVERYONE could make unbelievable changes...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 10:36:41 AM »
Owl doesn't sound too good...
It's a compliment. Owls are knwon to be wise. So the saying goes wise owl  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
Milos is more of a fox.

Anyways, only ONLYME can help himself.. It's the same case with most fat people. Even Milos kinda pointed that out.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 10:45:55 AM »

Anyways, only ONLYME can help himself..

The only thing keith can do is have more Hamburger Helper...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 10:50:53 AM »

As long as it's under 2500 cals for the day..  :-X

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »

Hamburger Helper is great with 96/4 ground beef....Anyways Milos making an effort to help Onlyme and Onlyme can't even respond?  Come Keith, you can do it, let Milos help up.

1 to 2 years of hard training to get your life back.  Think about how much happier you will be.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2007, 10:54:43 AM »
Onlyme should take ECA, hodia and eat under 2500 cals a day. Once he's at a lower bodyweight he should start cardio.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 10:55:52 AM »
Onlyme should take ECA, hodia and eat under 2500 cals a day. Once he's at a lower bodyweight he should start cardio.

I think he should start the Milos gaint set workouts ASAP.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
Max 2 years...and IF 100% committed - possible in ONE!
Depends on what weight he'd land at. There's no way he'd get down to 200lbs, like some of these guys say, in a year. That's like 30lbs to lose each and every week.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 12:02:31 PM »
On NIP/Tuck last week they had this former fatty who had surgery to get her excess skin off and she was dating again in about a week. Not sure how realistic that recovery time is, but I bet Milos could get him down to 200 pounds in 18 months or so and then have the surgery and he could be hitting the beach with a 6 pack for the 2009 season. I personally think it's dumb NOT to take Milos up on this. According to Keith the main changes he has made is he is up and moving now and has lost about 25-30 pounds. On The Biggest Loser, they lose that much in a week sometimes. At any rate, I think Milos could get him shredded in under 2 years 8)
I'm sure that Keith would be more than happy to weight "only" 320lbs or something. I don't think he'd give a shit about abs. He's probably always been a "big" guy.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 01:38:47 PM »
I'm sure that Keith would be more than happy to weight "only" 320lbs or something. I don't think he'd give a shit about abs. He's probably always been a "big" guy.
Naw, people like that are obsessive. When he let himself go, he really let himself go. I think the same thing will happen when he gets back in shape. 320 is still fat, why would he bust his ass to still be fat?  I am expecting to see 200 pounds with abs in 2 years. Realistically speaking though, I do think he would probably look his best in the 240 range. Question is, will he accept Milos' help? I am sure Candidate could help him too, he knows his shit ::)
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »
Naw, people like that are obsessive. When he let himself go, he really let himself go. I think the same thing will happen when he gets back in shape. 320 is still fat, why would he bust his ass to still be fat?  I am expecting to see 200 pounds with abs in 2 years. Realistically speaking though, I do think he would probably look his best in the 240 range. Question is, will he accept Milos' help? I am sure Candidate could help him too, he knows his shit ::)
yep "candidizzle" has an incredible physique.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 02:30:38 PM »
My brother in law went from over 300lbs to 210, but that was dam hard work, hard diet, hard cardio.
Its truly a matter of dedication

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2007, 02:30:47 AM »
Come on Keith stop replying to flames and  answer Milos.

ferd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2007, 03:14:31 PM »

Shredded?  The best he can hope for is to lose a couple hundred pounds, improve his health and quality of life as well as his number of years on earth.  Best of luck.