Author Topic: Milos should become OnlyMe's guru  (Read 4916 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Milos should become OnlyMe's guru
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 04:04:32 PM »
Shredded?  The best he can hope for is to lose a couple hundred pounds, improve his health and quality of life as well as his number of years on earth.  Best of luck.

Yes, shredded. Don't you watch the biggest loser? It IS possible.
E

ferd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »
Yes, shredded. Don't you watch the biggest loser? It IS possible.

Sure it is possible.  I maybe wrong, but I don't believe any of them have lost a couple hundred pounds although many others have.  I wish Keith all the best and I hope he achieves everything he aspires to.  I believe he has other issues that need resolved before he gets his weight under control.  I would like nothing more than to read a post in 2009 that he is at 200-225 and has his eating and his health under control.  It remains entirely up to him.  God bless and best of luck to him.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2007, 04:32:04 PM »
Naw, people like that are obsessive. When he let himself go, he really let himself go. I think the same thing will happen when he gets back in shape. 320 is still fat, why would he bust his ass to still be fat?  I am expecting to see 200 pounds with abs in 2 years. Realistically speaking though, I do think he would probably look his best in the 240 range. Question is, will he accept Milos' help? I am sure Candidate could help him too, he knows his shit ::)
He's had high bodyfat in all the old pics I've seen of him. Why would he want to see his abs now? I don't think abs are in his future but who knows. Even getting to just 300lbs would be fantastic.

ferd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2007, 05:10:49 PM »
That is exactly  point.  He has always been a big, strong guy.  You cannot realistically expect him to become a lean, ripped, shredded person.  I don't think he expects that either.  I believe he would be happy if he could lose a couple hundred pounds and feel soooo..much better and be much healthier.  Keith is intelligent enough to know what he needs to do.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2007, 02:46:31 PM »
I am still available Keith...

Really IF YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU - all you need is ASK.

You are a good man and I will be glad to help you.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 02:55:20 PM »
well, onlyme, 99% of us shittalkers would jump at the opportunity of having milos work with us.

do it man, it's obvious he knows his shit.  i mean seriously, why wouldn't you?

you're retired, you have nothing to do all day.
Deep Tissue Massage

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2007, 08:57:22 PM »

Come on Keith, don't sleep on this oppurtunity.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2007, 11:00:07 PM »

What's in it for you Milos?  We all know your services don't come for free!

Milos, are you aware that Keith is morbidly obese and very pig-headed?  He thinks he knows it all. 

Milos, how are you going to help a man who has become such a human-abomination?  For Christ sake, insulin may be a wonder drug, but it aint gunna help this piece-of-shit!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2007, 11:02:05 PM »
What's in it for you Milos?  We all know your services don't come for free!

Milos, are you aware that Keith is morbidly obese and very pig-headed?  He thinks he knows it all. 

Milos, how are you going to help a man who has become such a human-abomination?  For Christ sake, insulin may be a wonder drug, but it aint gunna help this piece-of-shit!

I thought you liked Keith and wished him the best Shawn?  Why the POS remark?  Not very Christian.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2007, 11:40:12 PM »
Milos, if you allow this 'piece of lard' into your gym, make sure it wears deodorant and carries a towel!  It apparently stinks to high-heaven and sweats like a 'pig-in-a-cage on anti biotics'!

Milos, think again before you burden yourself with this whingeing, self serving and slothful-know-it-all....he is an 'abortion' you will wish that you had 'flushed down the toilet'!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2007, 02:18:30 AM »
So Keith when are you going to ditch the swiss ball crunches and take up Milos offer?  Let's see this thing happen for real guys.  Keep the pressure on here. 

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2007, 03:13:17 AM »

The Beef just wants Milos to keep him from stroking out before he pays The Beef $100 USD for the bet we have regarding the PDI.

The Beef