Author Topic: oral cycle only  (Read 3152 times)

jeromep

• Getbig II
oral cycle only
« on: November 10, 2007, 02:54:01 PM »
if you only run oral steroid  would it be a complete waste of time ?
or does it depend on which oral steroid ?

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Re: oral cycle only
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »

Besides maybe bridging in between cycles with some anavar I think so.  If you used something like dbol or anadrol it would be very had to retain your gains.  Someone of the others can comment though.  Winstrol only might be a nice bridge alone.  lol, I'll try it and let you know

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 04:22:28 PM »
Oral only cycles are like oral only girlfriends :) 

But really, waste of time.  Someone should make a sticky because I think this is one of the most commonly asked questions by new people.

Orals are great for what they do but as soon as you come off you'll lose the strength/size/gains.  Anavar is one of the few I would say you COULD run but still wouldn't suggest it for long periods of time. 

Simply put, it takes a REAL toll on your liver and bang for the buck, both health and money wise, isn't worth it.  Get some test.
Git 'er dun!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
  bad idea

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 04:30:36 PM »
Oral only cycle is WORSE than a orals only GF.
ITs a tease, and blue balls and temporary castoration for NOTHING for many a guy.

Are you a 3rd world kid, making $3 ed? Then orals only Dbol may be a option.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
you could do dbol only  and strong as hell but lose it all

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »
I would tend to agree with everyone who says oral only cycles are a waste. However, if you're going to do one then use Tbol.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 03:02:32 AM »
"you'll lose all your gains"

::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »

I will play devils advocate here and disagree with all of you. I wouldn't go as far as to say its a good idea, but its not a bad idea either. It depends mostly on the individual and the AAS used. If its your very first cycle and you used Drol or Dbol, you can bet you will blow up, but will deflate even more when you come off. But if its your first cycle and you used something like Winni,Tbol or Var, it could actually be a good experience, and heres why. Typically, people will run orals for a max of 6 weeks, sometimes 8(I said typiclly),using one of the substance listed above. Now, at the doses normally used for one of the substances, you will not be shut down as hard or as long if you used a long acting ester such as nandrolone(which many use on a first cycle),making recovery much easier and gains held onto as well. You will still gain a substantial amount of new tissue as long as its a first cycle. I have a bro who did 6 weeks of winni at 40mg a day, gained about 15 pounds of muscle and gained a pretty impressive amount of strength, when he came off, he lost very little size and little strength, and felt back to normal relatively quickly, this was his first cycle. For his next cycle he used sust, nandrolone and dbol, he did blow up and got crazy strong, but had a lot harder time recovering and keeping his gains. Psychologiclly, the first cycle will leave a much better and memorable experience than the second.Now for a seasoned AAS user, an oral only cycle will not do a whole hell of alot, but for a first timer, I believe its almost a better idea than the standard advice of"test,deca and dbol".

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »
I've run these types of cycles before..basically they're low maintennance problem free cycles when you just don't feel like jabbing (ie. too much shit going on in life) in fact I started a short winter blast yestarday I'm running:

weeks 1-8: 30mg tbol/day
weeks 1-12: 120mg andriol/day
weeks 6-12: 50mg winny/day

along with femara, nolvadex and healthy doses of clen :)
Just have to much shit going on right now to bother with shots and maintenance, also orals give you better control of your cycle, since it doesn't take 3 weeks+ for an oral to be out of your system like it does with most injectables.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »
I've run these types of cycles before..basically they're low maintennance problem free cycles when you just don't feel like jabbing (ie. too much shit going on in life) in fact I started a short winter blast yestarday I'm running:

weeks 1-8: 30mg tbol/day
weeks 1-12: 120mg andriol/day
weeks 6-12: 50mg winny/day

along with femara, nolvadex and healthy doses of clen :)
Just have to much shit going on right now to bother with shots and maintenance, also orals give you better control of your cycle, since it doesn't take 3 weeks+ for an oral to be out of your system like it does with most injectables.

I'm shocked and flabergasted....is Cpt Equipose not including EQ in his cycle....OMG...I'm gonna faint....

Seriously though, if your going to do a all Oral cycle, check your liver levels and take a liver detoxifier while your going nuts poppin orals...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 09:51:49 PM »
I'm shocked and flabergasted....is Cpt Equipose not including EQ in his cycle....OMG...I'm gonna faint....

Seriously though, if your going to do a all Oral cycle, check your liver levels and take a liver detoxifier while your going nuts poppin orals...

I always take Liv 52 when I do orals, but in all honesty.. last summer cycle I was doing 4 orals along with injects, and my liver values were SPOT ON, so either my liver is bulletproof or I'm taking the wrong gear, lol.

jeromep

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 05:08:08 AM »
thanks for your advice guys

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »
I always take Liv 52 when I do orals, but in all honesty.. last summer cycle I was doing 4 orals along with injects, and my liver values were SPOT ON, so either my liver is bulletproof or I'm taking the wrong gear, lol.

What were your values?

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 01:44:37 PM »
What were your values?

8)

I value AAS if it's real.
I value big brested women, with tight backsides
I value the super value meal at McDonalds
I value my sleep as long as I did the girlfriend first

Were those the values you were asking about? j/k
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »
What were your values?

8)

I have to find them, they're buried in my office somewhere, I'm not a very 'paper' person, but my doc looked at them and was astonished, considering at the time I was on oral dbol, winny, var, clen...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 01:54:16 PM »
I have to find them, they're buried in my office somewhere, I'm not a very 'paper' person, but my doc looked at them and was astonished, considering at the time I was on oral dbol, winny, var, clen...

That's good to hear. my values only went up 3% when i took 40mg of Halo for 8 weeks. my doc was pretty shocked as well.

let me know if you find them.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »
That's good to hear. my values only went up 3% when i took 40mg of Halo for 8 weeks. my doc was pretty shocked as well.

let me know if you find them.

8)

Halo is pretty intense no?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »
Halo is pretty intense no?

Very!

It's hard NOT to get aggressive on the stuff.

Makes you feel like shit though but once you hit the weights you feel GREAT!

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 02:29:34 PM »
Recipe for a murder =  Halo, Suspension, Anadrol, Tren.... Whoooooo...watch out buddy!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 03:03:28 PM »
Food for thought for all of you floating on here who still believe Pro hormones are safe and a good thing.

The only time my liver values were ever elevated were when using PH's such as the old 1-AD, 4-AD and M1T.

Winny tabs, dbol, drol, whatever, no problems at all...liver always remains stable.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 04:39:54 PM »
Food for thought for all of you floating on here who still believe Pro hormones are safe and a good thing.

The only time my liver values were ever elevated were when using PH's such as the old 1-AD, 4-AD and M1T.

Winny tabs, dbol, drol, whatever, no problems at all...liver always remains stable.

I felt terrible on that M1T. I also developed a big lump inwhat turned out to be a sliava gland in my mouth.
It got pretty large.
Dr wanted to put me under to clip it  ::)  I asked "How longs it take?"  Him - "Oh, couple minutes at most".
I told him to just clip it off with some xylocaine as a local.

I cant believe people want to go under for somthing like that.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 07:55:53 PM »
damn that sounds weird and all bad bro FCK M1t iv heard some weird stories about the product tooo not sure if they are true though

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 07:17:38 AM »
Yeah, I dont know if the tongue thing was from it, but I also was getting swollen tear ducts.
They also enlarge and cause some eye irritation, Ive had them before with out any M1T involved, but rare.

That stuff is bad IMO. The worst thing I can say about any AAS is some zits, temporary downreg of Nat Test, and occasionally flares up the slight preexisting gyno Ive had from youth. That I can easily control.

This is with some good doses of Drol, Test, Dbol,... you name it.

Just because it OTC dont mean its safe.

Drol at 50mg 2x ed for a couple weeks and about 750mg of test + 200Deca + some Dbol for 4 weeks
(Up to 50mg ed) raised my liver values to highrange normal. The Dr was unconcerned, he said thats
normal for many people.

The fear is overblown, but watch your health and don't get carried away simply popping pills.
Its very easy, and THATs the main reason to steer beginners away. If you cant deal with the idea of injections, steroid use is not a good option. esp for a compulsive guy.