Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 835 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: November 10, 2007, 06:42:49 PM »
Hi GH15,

What are your thoughts on slowly increasing the dose while on a 12 week cycle? Is it best to increase it slowly 3-4 weeks or just start with a high dose & stick to it from beginning to end?

Also, what are your thoughts on changing drugs during a 12 week cycle. ie: keeping a test base & changing from primo to EQ to deca every 4 weeks?

Thanks in advance.

always change hormones inorder to trick the body ,,never let the body know wghat come next,,6-8 weeks and boom different products ,,then another 8 weeks and diff hormones again,,always mix and match  and try to use less of one and more of many as an intermediate level bodybuilder,,when very advanced it wont matter what you use you will have to use it on high dose and very frequent no matter what others tell you because thats just the way it is when it comes to the sport of bodybuilding

i recomend of front load with sustas in particular and i also recomdn many injections with sustas for the advanced bodybuilder as in at least once every second day around 300mg,,
i recomend on front loading and then go lower than vise versa when it comes to any aas
i also very much recomend combo of nandrolone and equi while lowering dose on both and creating the perfect mix of 200mg nandrolone a week with 600mg equi a week for the intermediate bodybuilder,,200mg deca will allow you to lidt heavy while using harsh compounds on the joints such as winstrol deopt and nolvadex

the momemt you stick to same routines in bodybuilding is the moment that you may look the best but never grow farther
fallen angel