Author Topic: This MORON has the NERVE to...  (Read 5221 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

This MORON has the NERVE to...
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:01:46 PM »
Offer diet advice on his site... Keith.... Please explain why anyone in their right mind would ask you for diet advice.

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: This MORON has the NERVE to...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:03:54 PM »
There has to be a way we can show the people that this is the guy they'd be asking diet advice from. Looks like it worked great for him! God i love it. I think im going to sleep better tonight.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:06:05 PM »
This guy has to be picking of disability check. There is no way in hell he can work. They don't even make toilets to support this guys weight. http://www.solutioncomfortseat.com/sol-ez-warm-wash-bariatric-package.htm
500 lbs is the limit which he weighs well over.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »
Offer diet advice on his site... Keith.... Please explain why anyone in their right mind would ask you for diet advice.

hahaah actually that is to my ISAGENIX site.  I then direct them Dmarko Blewett who is rep for them.  ahahaha another moron move on your part.  Thanks for the plug though.  You need way more help though than anyone can offer so forget about asking.  You just keep typing thats all you know how to do.  hahaha another tool

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 10:10:06 PM »
hahaah actually that is to my ISAGENIX site.  I then direct them Dmarko Blewett who is rep for them.  ahahaha another moron move on your part.  Thanks for the plug though.  You need way more help though than anyone can offer so forget about asking.  You just keep typing thats all you know how to do.  hahaha another tool
You mean you direct them to a dead link... ohh the irony. This coming from a man who stared in the movie "dangerous curves". I bet you never thought that'd come back to kick you in the head did you?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »
Dude you look like you smell seriously. How do you shit without shattering the toilet and falling into a pile of your own misery. Hahah the fact of the matter is you are so obese you are probably posting naked right now. Seriously man you look like you stink.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 10:23:01 PM »
7 posts in this thread and 5 of them belong to the thread starter.  Pathetic.

PITY bump.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 10:25:03 PM »
7 posts in this thread and 5 of them belong to the thread starter.  Pathetic.

PITY bump.
You are an unoriginal gimmick that is a tape recorder of squadfather quotes on a replay cycle.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 10:27:57 PM »
You are an unoriginal gimmick that is a tape recorder of squadfather quotes on a replay cycle.

I'm not a gimmick, I'm a real guy.  Though it's funny that somebody who used to troll Getbig as "buttsuck" would call me a gimmick.  For real, you fucken 145 lb fruit, what is your fascination with me?  Why do you feel the need to attack me under your multiple accounts?  Reeks of desperation if you ask me.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »
I'm not a gimmick, I'm a real gay.  Though it's funny that somebody who used to troll Getbig as "buttsuck" would call me a gimmick.  For real, you fucken 145 lb fruit, what is your fascination with me?  Why do you feel the need to attack me under your multiple accounts?  Reeks of desperation if you ask me.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 10:31:10 PM »

How original, Shire Reeve parts 1-64. ::)

Go back to nursing school, kid.  You'll fit right in.  Male nurse.  Oh brother.... ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 10:33:41 PM »
How original, Shire Reeve parts 1-64. ::)

Go back to nursing school, kid.  You'll fit right in.  Male nurse.  Oh brother.... ::)
I take no science course, nor do i have an interest in nursing. I have no idea what you are talking about. Hahahah man you are running out of material fast.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »

What I can't figure out is why you invest so much time in inventing--and re-inventing--yourself under so many gimmick accounts: "buttsuck" here and on MD, and Shire Reeve parts 1-67 on MD.  Just seems strange to me.

Maybe you should spend more time trying to build up that MASSIVE 145 lb physique of yours. ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 10:41:08 PM »
What I can't figure out is why you invest so much time in inventing--and re-inventing--yourself under so many gimmick accounts: "buttsuck" here and on MD, and Shire Reeve parts 1-67 on MD.  Just seems strange to me.

Maybe you should spend more time trying to build up that MASSIVE 145 lb physique of yours. ;)
Everyone starts somewhere. Next year if im lucky i might be at about 161.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »
Everyone starts somewhere. Next year if im lucky i might be at about 161.

All flaming aside, I hope you meet your goal.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 10:44:45 PM »
All flaming aside, I hope you meet your goal.
Thanks. I have my work cut out for me but im making great strides in strength right now.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 07:42:31 AM »
Thanks. I have my work cut out for me but im making great strides in strength right now.

Hey Leafy Twig, have you posted a pic.  I'd like to see the huge muscular man who is all over me. 

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 07:47:20 AM »
why the hate for onlyme, what has he ever done to you?????

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 07:55:51 AM »
he points out all the arrogant little losers here on getbig like this fking wimpy lil girl buttsuck lefy nut sak character...

I'd rather read onlyme's posts been in the game longer than the lil turds he casts aside here daily like suckaas bug and true adam abeles anus jeus amugnus...

fking patheltic lil tools they are!

I like only me he exposes that greasy turd fuck squat fatter all the time...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 07:57:56 AM »
he points out all the arrogant little losers here on getbig like this fking wimpy lil girl buttsuck lefy nut sak character...

I'd rather read onlyme's posts been in the game longer than the lil turds he casts aside here daily like suckaas bug and true adam abeles anus jeus amugnus...

fking patheltic lil tools they are!

I like only me he exposes that greasy turd fuck squat fatter all the time...

Are you drunk or just retarded?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 07:59:01 AM »

These guys are mad cause as bad as I look now I still get more done and I still have a way better life than they do.  They realize it and they are pissed.  These morons are in their prime years of their lives and they have done nothing with their lives except become internet warriors on a BB board.  And thats ALL they are. This is their claim to fame.  hahaahaha now that is sad.  I mean I would be pissed off like they are too if I had a life like them and realized it aint going to get any better.  They have nothing to look forward to in life except to come on Getbig.  How pissed off would anyone be knowing that.  I understand why these little punks get so pissed and thats why I even take time to notice them.  They need it or they may do something really bad.  They get no attention at home but here they get a ton of it.  EVen though I can't relate to these poor guys situation, I am trying to understand it.  Hey if it makes them feel better to make fun of me, I don't care.  If it helps them so they don't go outside and get beat up by someone because of their mouths then I feel I have helped someone. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 08:00:32 AM »
here's some pics of onlyfat on his diet. ;D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 08:00:50 AM »
These guys are mad cause as bad as I look now I still get more done and I still have a way better life than they do.  They realize it and they are pissed.  These morons are in their prime years of their lives and they have done nothing with their lives except become internet warriors on a BB board.  And thats ALL they are. This is their claim to fame.  hahaahaha now that is sad.  I mean I would be pissed off like they are too if I had a life like them and realized it aint going to get any better.  They have nothing to look forward to in life except to come on Getbig.  How pissed off would anyone be knowing that.  I understand why these little punks get so pissed and thats why I even take time to notice them.  They need it or they may do something really bad.  They get no attention at home but here they get a ton of it.  EVen though I can't relate to these poor guys situation, I am trying to understand it.  Hey if it makes them feel better to make fun of me, I don't care.  If it helps them so they don't go outside and get beat up by someone because of their mouths then I feel I have helped someone. 

bump and quoted for the getbig truth of gospel!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 08:02:34 AM »

Hey what ever happened to Dmarko ? he had a load of potential wasn't he in the Nationals with Strydom? I remember he was like 6'1" and big he could have done well as a pro

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 08:08:28 AM »

LOL dude you act like everyone that "flames" is just a basement dwelling loser  ::)

Honestly you're no better than anyone I know. And you act like you're somebody who strolls the red carpet as if you mean so much in life. No one has ever heard of you outside of getbig.

You played a role in a few b rate movies and met a few people... big deal. You're not important. You're just middle aged morbidly obese guy. Just be real man. It's no big deal.