Author Topic: ARNOLD OWNED  (Read 4500 times)

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Re: ARNOLD OWNED
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »
Arnold has achieved success in many things.. so just by posting some pictures and saying he was owned shows nothing.  You think bodybuilders always look big and at their best level year round?  Stupid post.

aw did i touch a nerve crybaby?

relax its all in fun...and a momentary owning in height only. nobodies talking about success or money. Go back to sucking your thumb

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 06:16:56 PM »
arnold banged some girls, but

1) moved here after max poon teen years
2) married young - to a woman with a high enough profile that lots of cheating would have been quickly noticed.

Wilt stayed single til he died at 62.

Wilt got more girls.

Addicted to the Steal

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 11:50:46 PM »

2) married young - to a woman with a high enough profile that lots of cheating would have been quickly noticed.

Wilt got more girls.

good call.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 12:14:51 AM »

Wilt got more girls.

Doubt it.
No doubt about it...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 07:09:50 PM »
Arnold did not get married young. He was married in 1986. What's that 39 years old? ;)
h

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2007, 08:01:47 PM »
Arnold did not get married young. He was married in 1986. What's that 39 years old? ;)
Arnold wins

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 06:49:30 AM »

Wilt got more girls.

Wrong, Arnold married at age 39... so from 19 to 39 (20 years single and traveling the globe)

Arnold maybe didn't have as many womens as Wilt...
but the quality of the meat Arnold had in his prime was out of this world.
Where Wilt was digging trash,retards,coke addicts (pro whores don't count) and "welfare SUSAN".

Nothing to be proud of.

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOOOSSSHHHHHHH

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 08:45:54 AM »
Wrong, Arnold married at age 39... so from 19 to 39 (20 years single and traveling the globe)

Yeah because you know when Arnold lost his viginity.  ::)

Is this where I go WOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH:-X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 03:14:51 PM »
Yeah because you know when Arnold lost his viginity.  ::)

Is this where I go WOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH:-X
when did he lose it? hollywood stars get laid the most, they all sleep around, in jenna jameson's book she says stallone was hitting on her hard at a cafe, its just the nature of the business

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 03:22:22 PM »
You think Arnold Boned that Blonde in Conan the Destroyer? Maybe she bagged Arnie and Wilt the Stilt
D

Master Blaster

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 03:43:46 PM »
ARNOLD "OWNED":

At least $300 million from his last 13 films, culminating with this year's "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."

One hundred-plus assorted ventures, 19 of which are valued at more than $1 million, including individual stocks (Gannet Co., IBM, Roto-Rooter, International Speedways, International Weight-watchers), managed stock accounts, private investment funds, venture funds, bonds, stakes in operating businesses (movie theaters, Internet software).

Dozens of assets in a family trust set up by the mother of his wife, Maria Shriver, who is a member of the Kennedy family.

A personal jet-leasing business. (For years he has leased a Boeing 747 to Singapore Airlines.)

Numerous commercial properties along Santa Monica's Main Street, where the film star's ventures remain largely centered.

Columbus' Easton Town Center, a million-square-foot mall in which the actor is partnered with retailing giant the Limited and developer Georgetown Co.

His highly profitable annual Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio.

A significant ownership stake in Dimensional Fund Advisors, a Santa Monica-based mutual fund company that manages about $40 billion. The majority of Dimensional's clients are corporate and public employee pension plans, including the California Public Employees Retirement System.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 04:06:32 PM »
ARNOLD "OWNED":

At least $300 million from his last 13 films, culminating with this year's "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."

One hundred-plus assorted ventures, 19 of which are valued at more than $1 million, including individual stocks (Gannet Co., IBM, Roto-Rooter, International Speedways, International Weight-watchers), managed stock accounts, private investment funds, venture funds, bonds, stakes in operating businesses (movie theaters, Internet software).

Dozens of assets in a family trust set up by the mother of his wife, Maria Shriver, who is a member of the Kennedy family.

A personal jet-leasing business. (For years he has leased a Boeing 747 to Singapore Airlines.)

Numerous commercial properties along Santa Monica's Main Street, where the film star's ventures remain largely centered.

Columbus' Easton Town Center, a million-square-foot mall in which the actor is partnered with retailing giant the Limited and developer Georgetown Co.

His highly profitable annual Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio.

A significant ownership stake in Dimensional Fund Advisors, a Santa Monica-based mutual fund company that manages about $40 billion. The majority of Dimensional's clients are corporate and public employee pension plans, including the California Public Employees Retirement System.
thats's a old article, he actually "OWNS" more then that

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 04:24:50 PM »
notice the clenched fist of andre, i bet he punched arnold out just after the pic was taken!!
knocked him out cold!

andre was a mean dude

Actually Andre the Giant was apparently one of the nicest guys in the business. He was strong as hell. Arnie owns for being alive.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 04:39:37 PM »
when did he lose it?

And you're asking me because?

Hell if I know. But Pet Shop Boys seems to though.  ::)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »
are you sure that isnt morphed in some way? i dunno but i always thought arnold was 6'2 and andre was shorter than he was billed and in reality he was around 6'10-7'??

No, the photo was published in York's MD mag when that movie was made.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2007, 07:59:10 PM »
And you're asking me because?

Hell if I know. But Pet Shop Boys seems to though.  ::)
i dont get it?