Author Topic: HOW BAD DOES THIS GUY SMELL??  (Read 3783 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: HOW BAD DOES THIS GUY SMELL??
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 09:05:18 AM »
are you implying that "Onlymen" is down to 5 dozen Krispy Kremes in the morning instead of 6?

I am sure he used to put Kobayashi to shame. But I think he said he was on a diet now. It has been a couple of months, I am just curious about his progress. If he hasn't lost at least 20 pounds than he is full of shit and will never lose the weight imo.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 09:07:30 AM »
He can get about 15 a month. I should be down 70 pounds in about 5 months but he won't. Cookies are too tempting.

Yeah that makes sense. I swear sometimes I watch The Biggest Loser and they lose like 29 pounds in a week.  Even with enemas and diuretics, that just seems impossible to me. But they are huge, not Keith huge, but huge nonetheless.
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 09:08:01 AM »
I am sure he used to put Kobayashi to shame. But I think he said he was on a diet now. It has been a couple of months, I am just curious about his progress. If he hasn't lost at least 20 pounds than he is full of shit and will never lose the weight imo.
The thing with onlyme is he will always be fat. He will never return to the same weight he was when he was in highschool because he has the size delusion built in to him. I suspect he views being thin as a sign of weakness or almost feminine. With this built into him and with his mind already matured he will never allow himself to return to a decent weight. 200 pounds would be great for him but he will never get there. That in combination with all the excess skin, he will never allow himself to live in that state. I suspect he will die at around 400 pounds or so as sad as it is. He will never get any leaner.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 09:13:46 AM »
The thing with onlyme is he will always be fat. He will never return to the same weight he was when he was in highschool because he has the size delusion built in to him. I suspect he views being thin as a sign of weakness or almost feminine. With this built into him and with his mind already matured he will never allow himself to return to a decent weight. 200 pounds would be great for him but he will never get there. That in combination with all the excess skin, he will never allow himself to live in that state. I suspect he will die at around 400 pounds or so as sad as it is. He will never get any leaner.

Yeah, but no one wants to see the guy die. He is a prick for sure. Picking on Goodrum for years just shows what a coward he is, but I am sure he has some good qualities. Maybe you can help him lose the weight leafy?
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2007, 09:22:29 AM »
Yeah, but no one wants to see the guy die. He is a prick for sure. Picking on Goodrum for years just shows what a coward he is, but I am sure he has some good qualities. Maybe you can help him lose the weight leafy?
He doesn't want to listen to me. To be honest i wouldn't even know where to being with that much size in calories.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 05:23:28 PM »
cheese, armpit and ass?
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO