Author Topic: NPC Nationals: Alex A 5 days out!  (Read 30579 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Update: 5 days out from Nationals
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2007, 02:15:31 AM »
OK Croatch, thanks for showering us with your enlightenment. Now please move on.
I'm sure it's nothing you don't know, but let's put things into perspective.  List what someone takes to achieve their physique, then see how impressive it really is.  Most people won't because they know they're a chemical experiment, nothing more.  I'm sorry if I don't praise them, like you.  I don't really look at people who achieve something through heavy drug use as someone I admire or respect their gains.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2007, 02:18:19 AM »
Way to highjack a thread with your nonsense, its fine to have an opinion but for the love of God dude... Just move on.
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2007, 02:20:34 AM »
Way to highjack a thread with your nonsense, its fine to have an opinion but for the love of God dude... Just move on.
Much like all getbig threads, this has turned into a full on hijacking..hhaah
I would have just stated my thoughts and moved on, but you chimed in.
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #128 on: November 12, 2007, 02:21:33 AM »
My apologies  ::)
follow the arrows

spinnis

« Reply #129 on: November 12, 2007, 02:21:54 AM »
Just incredible,
But why is the back far from as ripped as your front?

Can we see a back shot just before the latspread, if you know what I mean :)

spinnis

« Reply #130 on: November 12, 2007, 02:23:01 AM »
well I just looked at the photos again, and its just in the latspread it looks a little bit behind lol :)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2007, 02:23:05 AM »
Just incredible,
But why is the back far from as ripped as your front?

Can we see a back shot just before the latspread, if you know what I mean :)
Not understood...
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #132 on: November 12, 2007, 02:26:51 AM »
My apologies  ::)
You weren't clear as to why I was saying what I was, so I had to solidfy my point.  Hopefully, you will be more informed now that enlightened you.  Drugs don't equal achievement.
N

spinnis

« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2007, 02:33:58 AM »
Not understood...

I meant this "pose"

or with the arms further back,

There is a classic shot with Shawn ray and some other dude doing it, ripped as hell :)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2007, 02:36:01 AM »
I meant this "pose"

or with the arms further back,

There is a classic shot with Shawn ray and some other dude doing it, ripped as hell :)
Bodybuilding, where gay guys can call for a "glute pose" and not get ridiculed....oh brother.
N

spinnis

« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2007, 02:38:48 AM »
This is what I was thinking of :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: November 12, 2007, 02:43:12 AM »
I'm sure it's nothing you don't know, but let's put things into perspective.  List what someone takes to achieve their physique, then see how impressive it really is.  Most people won't because they know they're a chemical experiment, nothing more.  I'm sorry if I don't praise them, like you.  I don't really look at people who achieve something through heavy drug use as someone I admire or respect their gains.

so why are you a bodybuilder? surfing is a nice sport no drugs needed,,also he is not on mega doses he is simply not big enough no matter how good is condition is,,

getting ripped at hs size is a matter of specific aas/fat burners,, diet and training,,150 5'5 pr 5'4 dont know how tall he is exactly is very achievable with basic hormones fat burners diet and training,,he may be on low dose growth but his condition is achievable with out growth too

many countries dont even consider what he uses as drugs,,this a guy that really may be using low and moderate doses unlike priest with his 200mg nandrolone every 10 years :)

fallen angel

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2007, 02:44:55 AM »
that pose only works on some. ronnie, dorian, samir are a few. u gotta have that christmas tree (at least partially) and the lats be clearly visible.

but if u think looking at a guys glutes are gay, what about his chest, abs, back, brachialis? the guy is posing in his swimming trunks!! i mean, that in itself is potentially 'gay' to some of u... now im the first to admit that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, but i dont see ronnie's ripped glutes as gay. i just see ripped glutes, as im sure others do too.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2007, 02:47:55 AM »
many countries dont even consider what he uses as drugs,,this a guy that really may be using low and moderate doses unlike priest with his 200mg nandrolone every 10 years :)

gh15 r u suggesting that lee LIES about his drug use? that it may be much HIGHER than he says?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2007, 02:52:20 AM »
duh
it doesnt matter who you are at 5'4 you wont walk around 20inch + cut arms while using 200mg deca every bnlue moon,,

5'4 is small small small people,,like grey aliens,,you know grey aliens the one your usa goverment hide from you for 50 years although they been visiting you 100s of times every year

5'4 guy that walks around 230-240lb at comfortable 10% is juicing his mama and papa and know hormones better than you know the abc
fallen angel

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2007, 02:54:31 AM »
so why are you a bodybuilder? surfing is a nice sport no drugs needed,,also he is not on mega doses he is simply not big enough no matter how good is condition is,,

getting ripped at hs size is a matter of specific aas/fat burners,, diet and training,,150 5'5 pr 5'4 dont know how tall he is exactly is very achievable with basic hormones fat burners diet and training,,he may be on low dose growth but his condition is achievable with out growth too

Here's a newsflash, you don't need drugs for real bodybuilding.  It's usually people who can't achieve much, who take gear to begin with.  The sad thing about most people is they believe, they can't accomplish much without drugs...just pathetic.  Can you be 250lbs and shredded naturally, probably not.  Can you radically change your physique, for sure.  It's that loser mentality I can't stand, then even worse, someone trying to justify it with "competing", competing for what? a fucking ribbon and pat on the back.  It's ridiculous, sorry.
Hey, if you want to compete, do a natural show, see what you can really make of your physique.  Using a bunch of drugs for this petty show shit is just pointless to me.  Are you going for an Olympia title or doing it for a living...probably not, so man the fuck up and do it natural.  Excuse makers man, they're everywhere.
N

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2007, 02:58:55 AM »
gh15, some good points. lee claims to have been natural for a year, yet his arms are still 20" and he's big as a house.

croatch, its this simple. u bodybuild naturally cause (im guessing) u love the challenge and would rather not risk the health probs. guys bb with drugs cause they too love the challenge but would rather gain faster and better results than a natural. simple as that. easy way out, sure, in some respects, but its common sense - if u want a better body in a faster time, do drugs. doesnt make them less of a person.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2007, 03:07:04 AM »
gh15, some good points. lee claims to have been natural for a year, yet his arms are still 20" and he's big as a house.

croatch, its this simple. u bodybuild naturally cause (im guessing) u love the challenge and would rather not risk the health probs. guys bb with drugs cause they too love the challenge but would rather gain faster and better results than a natural. simple as that. easy way out, sure, in some respects, but its common sense - if u want a better body in a faster time, do drugs. doesnt make them less of a person.

in our case and im talking about every professional and plenty of amatuers we are what you call shut down completly as in our balls takes long time to get back to reality even when off since we are rarely off,,,now when you are shut off you will lose size and weight if not on hormones,,being on hormones can mean many things from being on 200mg as bridge to being on growth to being on insulin to being on clenbuterol or all of the above during off time,, in other words there is no official off time because you are always on,,,

now if you go completely off your only chance to stay same weight not size is if you get higher body fat and eat kfc and lots of food so you can maintain weight,,but size of arms will shrink some and so will most other parts,,,it will shrink by the week even if you really really pray and dont want to,,it just will

so..for priest to remain 240 or 230 \lb off hormones completely ...lots of kfc must get in the system on a daily basis with mach potatos and chinease buffets which will make him stay large but fat large,,anyother case is due to hormone use
fallen angel

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2007, 03:08:00 AM »

Agreed.  Forget the health risks, it's simply not very challenging.  If I want to bench another 50lbs more, I could just take another few dbols per day and another shot of test per week...BOOM!  My bench just went up.  It's so easy to gain muscle on gear, it's laughable.  Then it becomes a matter of adding different substances, etc.  It's really not true bodybuilding, it's more of a chemical experiment, everything bodybuilding isn't about.  The fact that so many go this route, just shows how people are sheep and fail to make any real gains on their own.  Every time I go to the gym, I shake my head at the number of douchebags who can't achieve squat...even on gear...haha  Sad souls. ;D
N

spinnis

« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2007, 03:08:41 AM »
that pose only works on some. ronnie, dorian, samir are a few. u gotta have that christmas tree (at least partially) and the lats be clearly visible.

but if u think looking at a guys glutes are gay, what about his chest, abs, back, brachialis? the guy is posing in his swimming trunks!! i mean, that in itself is potentially 'gay' to some of u... now im the first to admit that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, but i dont see ronnie's ripped glutes as gay. i just see ripped glutes, as im sure others do too.

you dont think his fucking christmas tree is showing?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2007, 03:16:57 AM »
you dont think his fucking christmas tree is showing?

Not even december yet

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2007, 03:22:35 AM »
Agreed.  Forget the health risks, it's simply not very challenging.  If I want to bench another 50lbs more, I could just take another few dbols per day and another shot of test per week...BOOM!  My bench just went up.  It's so easy to gain muscle on gear, it's laughable.  Then it becomes a matter of adding different substances, etc.  It's really not true bodybuilding, it's more of a chemical experiment, everything bodybuilding isn't about.  The fact that so many go this route, just shows how people are sheep and fail to make any real gains on their own.  Every time I go to the gym, I shake my head at the number of douchebags who can't achieve squat...even on gear...haha  Sad souls. ;D

in the end, muscle is only temporary, whether its gained from drugs or not, and will fade once u stop training.

spinnis, its not what id call a full xmas tree.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2007, 03:31:16 AM »
Alex,you look amazing bro..........pro-card in less than a week !!!

Inspiring me to eat clean all year long........thanks!!

Stay focused and stay intense.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2007, 03:40:17 AM »
in the end, muscle is only temporary, whether its gained from drugs or not, and will fade once u stop training.

spinnis, its not what id call a full xmas tree.
For sure.  I just respect someone who does it the real way more.  Any fool can take drugs and get big, it's not very hard.  Not everyone can put on 40lbs of muscle without drugs.  I respect someone who radically changes their physique with just dedication and heart.  The other stuff is for the weak minded.
N

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2007, 04:31:07 AM »
I gotta say........you are the most ripped, diced, conditioned, whatever you wanna call it, human being that I have ever seen. I'm 47. I've seen a lot of human beings. You look so unreal, that I can't believe that some of these puds around here haven't cried, "PHOTOSHOP", yet. You are f'n  A M A Z I N G.....
Cam ad mi