Author Topic: NPC Nationals: Alex A 5 days out!  (Read 30580 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Update: 5 days out from Nationals
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2007, 04:11:09 PM »
hahahahahaa, holy shit i just went back and looked at the pics at the top, THIS GUY IS A FREEEEAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK!!! it almost looks like the condition has been morphed but i don't know how you can even do it, i'm at a loss for words. :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »
Alex you look great.NOW THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS SUFFERED!!!! Trust me to get this hard you have to suffer.Icompeted at a national level and I would get down to around, 3.5% bodfat, and I would feel like shit. Alex your body fat has to be below 3% I would say around 2.25% .
When a person get below 4% bodyfat they are suffering trust me, you feel like shit. You feel facey lathargic, all you want to do is train, eat, and sleep.When your really lean the last thing you want to do is be around people or have sex.When your bodyfat is below 4% you basically foget you have a dick ,and your adreline, and drive are the only thing that keeps you functioning.
I hear alot of people saying I want to get ripped, then go screw alot of girls,lol. Trust me when your truly ripped the last thing you have evergy for is sex. You Just want to  eat sleep and train, fu%$ everbody else.
Trust me, when your as ripped as Alex is you get the chills really easy, and you feel spacey 75% of the time
I wish more pro bodybuilders would suffer as much as Alex has, instead of trying to come in just big like the current Mr 0. Pro bodybuilders used to come in hard like Alex, but now there are to lazy.

On a personal note Alex you look awesome , YOU HAVE SUFFERED, AND IT HAS PAYED OFF BIG TIME. I hope you win your class, and the whole dam show,  Trust me, Alex, I know what you went through to get this hard. Just stay focused, dont get to comfortable, and just coast right in to the show. god bless ........JOHN

LoL are you kidding? "the last thing you want to do is be around people and have sex" hahaha im nearing ripped natural status and i shoot atleast 3 monster loads for great distances my friend. Stop being so hateful and think you are benefitting mankind by being ripped CONGRATS ON GETTING THERE but no need to downgrade everything else in life ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD :) YOU PROJECT YOUR FUTURE AND YOU WALK INTO IT AT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. YOU ARE THE CREATER OF THOUGHTS AND ALL THAT MANIFESTS IN YOUR WORLD
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »
LoL are you kidding? "the last thing you want to do is be around people and have sex" hahaha im nearing ripped natural status and i shoot atleast 3 monster loads for great distances my friend. Stop being so hateful and think you are benefitting mankind by being ripped CONGRATS ON GETTING THERE but no need to downgrade everything else in life ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD :) YOU PROJECT YOUR FUTURE AND YOU WALK INTO IT AT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. YOU ARE THE CREATER OF THOUGHTS AND ALL THAT MANIFESTS IN YOUR WORLD
no offense DW but you have never been ANYWHERE NEAR this guys condition, how would you know how it feels?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2007, 04:20:26 PM »
no offense DW but you have never been ANYWHERE NEAR this guys condition, how would you know how it feels?

oh yeah like im going to all of a sudden hate pussy because i lost a few MORE pounds of bodyfat. ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD FATTY CAKES :) look we are too whiney even when we do something great in this land we are too whiney , I dont mind being insulted one bit called a bitch gaymaster or skinny meth boy, i rate verbal ridicule as even with having low bodyfat THEY ARE BOTH MEANINGLESS TO MY CONSCIOUS THE BODY AND MIND ARE SEPERATE WAKE UP FAT LEGEND
A

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2007, 04:32:03 PM »
oh yeah like im going to all of a sudden hate pussy because i lost a few MORE pounds of bodyfat. ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD FATTY CAKES :) look we are too whiney even when we do something great in this land we are too whiney , I dont mind being insulted one bit called a bitch gaymaster or skinny meth boy, i rate verbal ridicule as even with having low bodyfat THEY ARE BOTH MEANINGLESS TO MY CONSCIOUS THE BODY AND MIND ARE SEPERATE WAKE UP FAT LEGEND

Who said anything about hating it???? That close to a show there is no desire to have sex or even think about.........you obviously have no clue on what it takes to get ready for a show........stop, please, just stop!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2007, 04:44:03 PM »

*why am i about to entertain this dilusional loser*

Dude you have NEVER been close to this condition. I wish you could get a hydrostatic weighing.  You would have a heart attack at the TRUTH.  REALITY.  You are 12% bodyfat at BEST.  You arent ripped.  You are seperated because you are so tall.  Your bodyfat is high.  Your abs are chubby and soft.  Most of all.. you are a loser..

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »
Are those veins traversing the striations in your glutes here?   :o ??? :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »
this guy is like a walking anatomy chart only freakier, he's a FREAKKKKKK!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2007, 04:54:05 PM »
*why am i about to entertain this dilusional loser*

Dude you have NEVER been close to this condition. I wish you could get a hydrostatic weighing.  You would have a heart attack at the TRUTH.  REALITY.  You are 12% bodyfat at BEST.  You arent ripped.  You are seperated because you are so tall.  Your bodyfat is high.  Your abs are chubby and soft.  Most of all.. you are a loser..
Sorry, there's no way DW is at 12% bodyfat.  More like 7%.
N

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
Alex looking insane!

Have a great time!

We have someone from our gym competing in the Nationals, our boy Shaun Crump. Hes a great guy and he is looking ready.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
From Alex's website, www.prepbyalex.com...

16 weeks out from the 2007 NPC Nationals!  
July 26, 2007  

My journey into the 2007 NPC Nationals officially starts now. 16 weeks and counting. This year's show is going to be held in Dallas, Texas. I will be posting progress updates and photos as time allows. Thanks to everyone for your emails and support.

August 8, 2007

I am sitting today at 161 lbs with roughly 15 weeks to Nationals. At this rate, I have to really pace myself, my training, and my diet. My goal this time is not to lose too much too fast. I only have to weigh in at 154 lbs to make the lightweight division which I believe I should be able to do with no problem given the amount of time I have left in my prep and the amount of weight I need to shed to make that weight. However, I will not go by the scale in the last few weeks just to try and make weight. If it so happens that I weigh more than that, so be it. I step on stage looking the best I can in whatever class I land. It could be the lightweight class, but if it is the welterweight class, then I accept that too. I've seen too many physique come in less than their best playing the numbers game. My goal is to present the best physique I can where ever that lands me.

I never gained more than ten pounds after my last show. I know it's not how everyone spends their off season, but it's how I decided to spend mine. I am glad that I did as it is going to make my prep that much easier for me. At the weight class that I compete it, it's not all about being the biggest. Because how big can you be in the 150 - 160 lbs range? My strength will then have to be my conditioning, which is why I feel staying leaner in the off season helps me accomplish this feat with more of an edge. Having to not lose a lof of weight means I won't have to worry about whether or not my skin will be tight enough, or if I can appear lean enough without the sacrifice of a lot of muscle.

At least that's the plan of attack for now..................... ....

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
I agree with Coach. I have never seen conditioning like this ever. Absolutely unreal!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »
Secrets to success  

If there is such a thing as a secret to success, it would definitely include hard work, patience, consistency, and time. For those that have known me for a while, those people can tell you that I've always had a passion for the gym. It did not always mean that I looked like a bodybuilder or that I ever even intended on competing. I got into working out regularly after a bad back injury that left me in lots of pain, out of work, and little to look forward to for many months as I worked towards my recovery. During this time, I watched my weight continue to increase while my energy decreased. I just woke up one day and decided to throw out all the excuses and just put it in my mind that I could get the weight off and get back into decent shape. That was nearly 8 years ago and I'm still going strong!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
Front and legs are ripped, how come you couldnt get your back in same condition as the rest? genetics?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
hhahahaha, figures, his fucckin' OFFSEASON condiotion is a dream for most guy in contest shape, i can't even imagine what this guys metabolism is like, must be a damn blast furnace inside that body, awesome.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »
Alex A,
The way you look right now should make you very proud of your dedication and accomplishments.
I hope you take the whole show.  I think you look fantastic for what it is that you do.

Good luck and best of health.
Sandra

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
My 2006 USA Experience 

2006 was a fantastic year for me and my family. It was a time that my wife and I were enjoying being new parents to our little daughter. It was a time when we felt things were moving ahead for us at such an incredible pace, it was difficult to believe how right everything felt.

It was also the time I felt I could start to work harder to put together a physique to be proud of. The USAs was that time for me, and it felt great. I only hope to continue to be better in every respect. I'm having a blast and feel as if I never want it to end.

I dedicate my win to my wife and daughter who could not make it to vegas to watch me onstage that day.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2007, 05:04:07 PM »
same pics
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

newmom

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »
Good luck Alex,

I'm sure NGA and ALEXIS will be rooting and are your biggest fans..Jacqueline and I will be cheering for you and her daddy Ralph

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2007, 05:05:45 PM »
Are those veins traversing the striations in your glutes here?   :o ??? :o

Hey not to be picky or anything like that, but i got a question, look at the pic on the right hand, the lower-back you hold some water or lose skin? I just dont get it, from the front you dont have ounce of water, can you lose that in the last couple of days?

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »
no words alex. you are unbelievable.

i can't even begin to imagine how you must feel.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2007, 05:08:08 PM »
What I learned after my first national show 

I first stepped on a national level stage in 2005 under the watchful eye and expertise of IFBB Pro Tom Prince. With Tom's guidance and advise, I stood to learn a lot. Thank you Tom for helping me realize my potential.

Getting ready for a show goes beyond the 16 week pre-contest diet. It is something that you work constantly at, year-round, year in and year out.

I have learned over the years what works and what does not work for me. One of the biggest changes to how I approach preparing for a show now revolves around keeping my off-season bodyweight within 10 to 15 lbs of my stage weight.

I've tried the builking up method and I've tried staying within a limited weight range. The latter seems to fit the bill better for my physique.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2007, 05:10:30 PM »
Imagine what you'll look like after eating for a couple of days, Alex. 

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS RELATIVELY NOT TO LONG AGO TO GO FROM THAT TO NATIONAL LEVEL COMPETITOR!! AWESOME!!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=9abc8bbe720eed36b37aa39d0b9d700c&action=dlattach;topic=180330.0;attach=210938;image

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
yes based on condition symetry and proportional size he should get a pro card this time around,,look at this friends this is physiqe that is very achievable with aas use only and hard work,,gh not must insulin not must to achieve it
fallen angel