Author Topic: whats your opinion about arnold schwarzenegger?  (Read 8727 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: whats your opinion about arnold schwarzenegger?
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2008, 03:03:34 PM »
yeah, if I had Arnold's back, I wouldn't brag too much either  ::)

Wow, obviously my point went WAY over your head  ::)

Obviously if me or you or anyone had Arnolds back, they would brag. He did have a good back. BUT, since Arnold was an olympia competitor, we are talking about his back in regards to other competitors. Thus, compared to other olympia competitors in his time, his back was nothing to brag about. Other competitors backs were just as good. Now, his chest and biceps were something to brag about.

Too bad you missed my initial point Captain Oblivious :)
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »
if getbig would've been around no doubt he would have posted and been up there at my level

we share the same drive and determination to be the best at what we do

Hashahahahahahahahahahah a..........what the FUCK?...............hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahaahahahahahahahahha hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... .................
   20,000 plus posts? Get a fuckin' life man.

You do not have half the drive that Arnold's first wet dream, dried and, stained on his bed sheet had.
    Bluto's epitath.........."He died as he lived..........on the internet"
h

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »
Wow, obviously my point went WAY over your head  ::)

Obviously if me or you or anyone had Arnolds back, they would brag. He did have a good back. BUT, since Arnold was an olympia competitor, we are talking about his back in regards to other competitors. Thus, compared to other olympia competitors in his time, his back was nothing to brag about. Other competitors backs were just as good. Now, his chest and biceps were something to brag about.

Too bad you missed my initial point Captain Oblivious :)

Did you not see the first picture?

I'd say that he compares favorably well to those two CURRENT guys, at least in that photo.  Perhaps you're thinking of Bannout, but which other back of that time period were "just as good"?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
ARNOLD IS BBING SIMPLE AS THAT ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2008, 11:49:40 PM »
I still think his physique in the 1974 Mr.O is one of the best ever. No he is not as big as guys today but he isn't that far off, and he was only 27 then. I haven't seen a physqiue come by that is like he was then at his height and his waist along with those chest and arms.

He doesn't have the perfect physqiue from a bodybuilders point of view but he is damm close and was miles ahead of anyone up to say Lee Haney in 1986 (and even then i think he was better).

What he has accomplished in life is unreal. He used his drive in BBing for business, movies and politics. If more BBers did that with their drive rather than use it just for lifting weights maybe they would have more respect.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2008, 05:06:38 AM »
He was the best of his time, and has left a huge mark on bodybuilding among other things, truly one in a million

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2008, 08:00:17 AM »
just imagine if arnold had access to all the drugs the pros use today...gh, insulin, igf...he would put dorian and those guys to shame