Author Topic: SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE  (Read 5688 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 05:38:33 PM »
you guys are going to be really shitting yourselves soaking wet when our judgement days comes. Atleast realize you are being childish and attempt to grow up
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
Yeah, I'm scared shitless. ::) I'm cuddling my Smith&Wesson and hiding in the corner in fear of the great green man invasion.
aren't you afraid of the bad karma that goes along with making fun of DW's weight loss, crazy ramblings, drug use and telling others that they're lost because they don't think like he does in his 24 years of infinite wisdom, Chaos?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »
aren't you afraid of the bad karma that goes along with making fun of DW's weight loss, crazy ramblings, drug use and telling others that they're lost because they don't think like he does in his 24 years of infinite wisdom, Chaos?

the thing is you will still be forgiven regardless, im not at merit to tell you what our god(s) will do, i just hope the best for you and chaos as it seems you have a long way to go and need to break your father and son relationship and act like intelligent adults squad and chaos
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »
I'm not sure what he is on, but he has gone down hill fast and his latest ramblings about aliens and such has me convinced if he doesn't stop the drugs......he will be the guy standing on the street corner with a sign saying "the end is near".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2007, 05:43:38 PM »
the thing is you will still be forgiven regardless, im not at merit to tell you what our god(s) will do, i just hope the best for you and chaos as it seems you have a long way to go and need to break your father and son relationship and act like intelligent adults squad and chaos
You need to break your bond with the speed pipe. Relax man, it's just the internet!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 06:02:22 PM »
You need to break your bond with the speed pipe. Relax man, it's just the internet!!

its not just the internet my brother

i bet if i saw you and squadfather face to face eye to eye i would see unimaginable  greatness and wonder that you two really are and know simply the way you act is a form of ignorance and i care for you guys deeply, we have to band together and not keep seperating ourselves by hating, you guys dont have any limit to the good you can do for this world, I would give my life for you if they ask me to sacrifice. i mean that we are not of this physical plan i would give my life for anyone here, i want to give my life and pray that i can stay on track to keep giving , I KNOW WE ARE EQUAL I AM NO BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU. I am simply a way-shower , and showing you the path geez guys I DONT HATE YOU, I just want you to make a difference. I dont want anything from you guys except a favor to change and influence, the power is within in you dont waste it
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
I think DW is a meth addict.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 06:14:13 PM »
where the hell do people like DW come from and why do all these weirdos gravitate to getbig?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 06:17:57 PM »
Hey waddy did you check out www.moviesfoundonline.co m? i see that your skills are now beyond physical level and almost close to spiritual insights.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 07:30:54 PM »
excellent video on the reptilian rulers
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 07:47:03 PM »
The andromedas will help us out in our evolution of consciousness , but they wont do all the work for us we have to make the effort by getting the word out.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2007, 05:24:57 AM »
this is the single most important 'thread' of mankind, it has already been a life changing experience for Al-Gebra and many more falcanoids
A

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2007, 05:38:46 AM »
I'm not sure what he is on, but he has gone down hill fast and his latest ramblings about aliens and such has me convinced if he doesn't stop the drugs...... he will be the guy standing on the street corner with a sign saying "the end is near".
HAHHAHA That made too much sense

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 07:39:02 AM »
The andromedas will help us out in our evolution of consciousness , but they wont do all the work for us we have to make the effort by getting the word out.

hahaha, go figure, another youtube link. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2007, 07:42:50 AM »
AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!   I said long ago ole "Daddywaddy" was nuttier than a Payday.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 09:36:13 AM »
DW I am reallyworried about you. You sound like you have not gotten enough sleep and perhaps doing harder drugs than pot.

Its nice to find clarity in life, especially for young guys who were very confused before, but you have to understand that your epiphanies and breakthroughs are not automatically transferable to others. And frankly most of what you are saying is just sentimental. You love the world but what exactly are you doing about it. Walking around with a smile on will help no one. Are you involved in any kind of activism to make the world a better place. Do you help children, animals, do anything for the environment. When I was your age I was involved in many causes. 

Basically DW, your new philosophy on life needs some crafting. I dont think going around and telling others they are evil or bad, when they are just having fun and in some cases ridding this site of lies, is productive or positive at all. You need a plan of action, a blueprint. You should reality test your new found out look on life before you start teaching it to others. You are not ready to be a teacher, and doing so is an injustice to those who need to struggle on their own for a while.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 08:52:15 AM »
bump for daddyw (not the drug kind)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 08:57:47 AM »
DW I am reallyworried about you. You sound like you have not gotten enough sleep and perhaps doing harder drugs than pot.

Its nice to find clarity in life, especially for young guys who were very confused before, but you have to understand that your epiphanies and breakthroughs are not automatically transferable to others. And frankly most of what you are saying is just sentimental. You love the world but what exactly are you doing about it. Walking around with a smile on will help no one. Are you involved in any kind of activism to make the world a better place. Do you help children, animals, do anything for the environment. When I was your age I was involved in many causes. 

Basically DW, your new philosophy on life needs some crafting. I dont think going around and telling others they are evil or bad, when they are just having fun and in some cases ridding this site of lies, is productive or positive at all. You need a plan of action, a blueprint. You should reality test your new found out look on life before you start teaching it to others. You are not ready to be a teacher, and doing so is an injustice to those who need to struggle on their own for a while.
hahahhaa, speaking of crazy people suffering from a lack of sleep i'm driving to Sam's yesterday and i pass up this slow driving bitch doing 25 in a 40 and she speeds up flashing her lights on and off at me and punching her steering wheel and screaming, so i pull in to Sam's and this chick parks next to me and jumps out of her car flailing her arms screaming that she has a baby in the car and that her "husband" is a cop and this chick is like 92 pounds soaking wet with huge circles under her eyes and cracked out of her mind, hahahahahaaaaa, crazy shit.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 09:26:43 AM »
hahahhaa, speaking of crazy people suffering from a lack of sleep i'm driving to Sam's yesterday and i pass up this slow driving bitch doing 25 in a 40 and she speeds up flashing her lights on and off at me and punching her steering wheel and screaming, so i pull in to Sam's and this chick parks next to me and jumps out of her car flailing her arms screaming that she has a baby in the car and that her "husband" is a cop and this chick is like 92 pounds soaking wet with huge circles under her eyes and cracked out of her mind, hahahahahaaaaa, crazy shit.

you should have told her you were in a hurry because you just took a Milos drink and only had 15 minutes until its powers run out.

or you culd have just ripped your shirt off and flexed your massive cannon ball delts.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 09:29:01 AM »
Huffin srpay paint fucks bitches up...
The Number 2 in Scranton

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 09:44:22 AM »
Squadfather is annoying as hell.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 10:40:16 AM »
Squadfather is annoying as hell.

on what basis?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2007, 10:40:23 AM »

Epic trying to help a madman.

DW is like Don Quioxte.. hahahaha Once big and ripped gone fucking crazy and delusional and thinking he's some damn prodigy.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
Epic trying to help a madman.

DW is like Don Quioxte.. hahahaha Once big and ripped gone fucking crazy and delusional and thinking he's some damn prodigy.

nothing wrong with helping your fellow man, Camel Jockey. Don't they teach you that in your culture?

It seems to be a lost value these days.