Author Topic: SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE  (Read 5766 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE
« on: November 11, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »

among other sources of evidence if you choose to seek if you can put down the remote and swivel your chair move your jelly roll and click!
A

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: SUMERIANS GENETICALLY ENGENEERED HUMANS THE EVIDENCE
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 04:10:14 PM »

among other sources of evidence if you choose to seek if you can put down the remote and swivel your chair move your jelly roll and click!

waddy, that changed my life. thank you so much.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »
How come they're blowing shit up these days?  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 04:15:41 PM »
How come they're blowing shit up these days?  :-\

GOVERNMENT COVERUP WE NEED TO UNITE AS GETBIGGINS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE RON NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE SINCE HE HAS MORE POWER THAN US AND GET THESE TRUTHS EXPOSED THIS IS MUCH MORE THAN A ONE DIMENSIONAL BODYBUILDING SITE WE DEMAND TO BE HEARD BY THE MASSES COVER OF FLEX MAGAZINE DECEMBER CHRISTMAS ISSUE! ;)
A

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 04:16:49 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »

NO PROBLEM YOU PEICE OF SHIT I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG :)
A

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
Okay this bullshit needs to stop you retard.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »
NO PROBLEM YOU PEICE OF SHIT I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG :)

where's the love, man? 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »
where's the love, man? 

The love was taken and raped by the Sumerians.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »
where's the love, man? 

Ive loved you all along Ive been telling everyone this I LOVE EVERYONE HERE NOW STOP BEING PUSSYS AND EVIL LIKE SQUADFATHER AND CHAOS AND YOU WILL GET MORE OUT OF LIFE. LORD I TELL ya!

I want everyone to spread the message of PURE LOVE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE BROS AND HOOOES!! STOP BEING GREEDY STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE DO SOMETHING NICE TODAY WALK WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE MAKE SOME ONE SMILE.

Although people like squad are funny sometimes and make me smile most of there posts just kinda make me sad and bummed out, i dont get angry just simply bummed out at you guys shit YOU DONT KNOW HOW FUCKIN LUCKY WE ARE AND HOW MANY CHANCES AT LIFE TO DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO!! SPREAD THIS JOY THAT IS LIFE LETS NOT HATE THE WORLD BECAUSE WE ARE DIETING LETS LOVE THE WORLD AND TAKE CARE OF IT TREAT NATURE WITH RESPECT AND MANKIND
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 04:51:38 PM »
Ive loved you all along Ive been telling everyone this I LOVE EVERYONE HERE NOW STOP BEING PUSSYS AND EVIL LIKE SQUADFATHER AND CHAOS AND YOU WILL GET MORE OUT OF LIFE. LORD I TELL ya!

I want everyone to spread the message of PURE LOVE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE BROS AND HOOOES!! STOP BEING GREEDY STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE DO SOMETHING NICE TODAY WALK WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE MAKE SOME ONE SMILE.

Although people like squad are funny sometimes and make me smile most of there posts just kinda make me sad and bummed out, i dont get angry just simply bummed out at you guys shit YOU DONT KNOW HOW FUCKIN LUCKY WE ARE AND HOW MANY CHANCES AT LIFE TO DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO!! SPREAD THIS JOY THAT IS LIFE LETS NOT HATE THE WORLD BECAUSE WE ARE DIETING LETS LOVE THE WORLD AND TAKE CARE OF IT TREAT NATURE WITH RESPECT AND MANKIND
don't take it personally DW, you're a good kid, you know that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »
don't take it personally DW, you're a good kid, you know that.

I just think you need to chill and have more balance in your life. do you realize the negative influence you have on the virgin like minds who oggle at your humor and inturn see that as the pinnacle of there life and want to create madness and a sendentary state??
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »
GOVERNMENT COVERUP WE NEED TO UNITE AS GETBIGGINS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE RON NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE SINCE HE HAS MORE POWER THAN US AND GET THESE TRUTHS EXPOSED THIS IS MUCH MORE THAN A ONE DIMENSIONAL BODYBUILDING SITE WE DEMAND TO BE HEARD BY THE MASSES COVER OF FLEX MAGAZINE DECEMBER CHRISTMAS ISSUE! ;)

Ron will be the leader of a movement for World domination, and getbiggers will be his army. We will substitute all organic life forms on Planet Earth with our own kind.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »
I just think you need to chill and have more balance in your life. do you realize the negative influence you have on the virgin like minds who oggle at your humor and inturn see that as the pinnacle of there life and want to create madness and a sendentary state??
hhahahhahaa, i'm hardly sedentary "big guy" i'll gauranfuccking tee you i'll work rings around you in or out of the gym at anything you choose.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 05:19:19 PM »
hhahahhahaa, i'm hardly sedentary "big guy" i'll gauranfuccking tee you i'll work rings around you in or out of the gym at anything you choose.

You are the biggest clown here in more ways than one ive tried reaching out to you , ive never seen anyone so ignorant and arrogant about there lifting. you really think its impressive how you move around in a weightroom for 30 min to an hour. In the histroy of man your pathetic physical showings nor do mine measure up to the legends of our past who built cities and were slaves there whole lifes.  You somehow make it an effort an daily tasks to bring people down. How would you last if it were ancient times and your fat ass was having to load rocks yet you insulted your fellow builders on a daily basis you would be killed and your unworthy carcass spat on and probably doomed to eternal hell for fucking up mankinds great process of evolution. Do you realize people like you destroy the world?
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 05:22:08 PM »

ahahaha...

squadfather, the only thing you work rings around is the buffet table, or the head of your boyfriend's cock.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »
ahahaha...

squadfather, the only thing you work rings around is the buffet table, or the head of your boyfriend's cock.

i used to think squad was kinda cool but his character has truley been proven time after time. I have never seen such a disgrace in my life. Maybe squadfather was portaled here by the aliens as if we needed some sort of symbolism for stupidity and self destruction
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 05:25:24 PM »
You are the biggest clown here in more ways than one ive tried reaching out to you , ive never seen anyone so ignorant and arrogant about there lifting. you really think its impressive how you move around in a weightroom for 30 min to an hour. In the histroy of man your pathetic physical showings nor do mine measure up to the legends of our past who built cities and were slaves there whole lifes.  You somehow make it an effort an daily tasks to bring people down. How would you last if it were ancient times and your fat ass was having to load rocks yet you insulted your fellow builders on a daily basis you would be killed and your unworthy carcass spat on and probably doomed to eternal hell for fucking up mankinds great process of evolution. Do you realize people like you destroy the world?
hahahahhaa, ain't that rich, this little gay looking bottom twinkie calling anyone a clown, epic dumbo ears, body of an 11 year old girl scout, receding hairline and 8 shirts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 05:28:06 PM »
hahahahhaa, ain't that rich, this little gay looking bottom twinkie calling anyone a clown, epic dumbo ears, body of an 11 year old girl scout, receding hairline and 8 shirts.

is that it? are you maxed out in the dimension of your brain for insulting? care to remove that axe stuck in your brain that removes you from the rest of your god given thinking abilities?

i pity seriously
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 05:29:39 PM »
is that it? are you maxed out in the dimension of your brain for insulting? care to remove that axe stuck in your brain that removes you from the rest of your god given thinking abilities?

i pity seriously
yeah it takes UNBELIEVABLE intelligence and mental acuity to search Youtube for clips about aliens and Summerians and then copy and paste text from things you've read online. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 05:30:01 PM »

I'm in your mushroomed out head. You need to stop the hate, brah!! Only thing I've ever said about you is you ruined your physique, you used to be big, now you look sick. Deal with it, it is reality.

BTW fuck your aliens, if they show up they are eating .357 hollow points. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 05:31:49 PM »
hahah i can see squadfather burning in hell along with chaos as the world moves into another dimension in the years to come about. good luck guys you will be cooking my fried chicken while i share bliss with others as one
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
hahah i can see squadfather burning in hell along with chaos as the world moves into another dimension in the years to come about. good luck guys you will be cooking my fried chicken while i share bliss with others as one
Someone is going to have to cook for you after you're done frying your brains on acid, idiot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 05:34:52 PM »
I'm in your mushroomed out head. You need to stop the hate, brah!! Only thing I've ever said about you is you ruined your physique, you used to be big, now you look sick. Deal with it, it is reality.

BTW fuck your aliens, if they show up they are eating .357 hollow points. >:(
oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really fuccked up now Chaos, now DW is gonna type UFO into youtube's search engine and own you with a clip of how the Martians are a higher more evolved life form than us lowly humans and that we're all going to hell unless we all start painting houses and eating 3 pounds of magic mushrooms a day and shrink down to 156 pounds at 6'5", aren't you terrified? ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really fuccked up now Chaos, now DW is gonna type UFO into youtube's search engine and own you with a clip of how the Martians are a higher more evolved life form than us lowly humans and that we're all going to hell unless we all start painting houses and eating 3 pounds of magic mushrooms a day and shrink down to 156 pounds at 6'5", aren't you terrified? ::)
Yeah, I'm scared shitless. ::) I'm cuddling my Smith&Wesson and hiding in the corner in fear of the great green man invasion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!