Author Topic: IM QUITTING THE CIGARETTE BABY  (Read 3254 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: IM QUITTING THE CIGARETTE BABY
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 08:43:47 AM »
hahahaha, it's the 48 year old virgin ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2007, 09:51:55 AM »
i tried chantix about 3wks ago, and kept on smoking while on...  i got sick like a mofo!!! i couldn't eat for 5days kept throwing up with flu like symptoms!!! my doc told me the cigs will taste bad but instead i just got Sick! and now she's not my doc anymore... lol  becareful benzo! that chantix is some wicked stuff that make you sick. and if you can just go cold turkey.

Well you should know that this is not fully magic, you must have the decission to quit (like i do) smoking. A friend tried champix for 8 weeks and didnt work either, because, as he said, he didnt have "enough help".

Oh well i'll keep posting advances, maybe more getbig smokers will decide to try it, if they see results here :)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2007, 09:59:10 AM »
;D
Removed that cigarette in place of a donut and you have the beginings of lonelyme on the road to despair.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 07:27:49 AM »
DAY #4 and these pills are working just great and for only 40 bucks.

Honestly, these pills seems to be the solution for hardcore smokers, im smoking no more than 10 cigarettes since i started, when it used to be 1 pack and a half/day

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 07:50:06 AM »
DAY #4 and these pills are working just great and for only 40 bucks.

Honestly, these pills seems to be the solution for hardcore smokers, im smoking no more than 10 cigarettes since i started, when it used to be 1 pack and a half/day

i gave it another try the same day you posted this thread.... and once again.. i got sick and still smoking... I HATE MYSELF!!!!

KEEP GOING BRO! So glad to hear it's working for ya...  i'm gonna try this again and go eat this chantix rightnow! i'm upping the dosage to 2mg per day!!! hope it helps...

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 07:57:49 AM »
i tried chantix about 3wks ago, and kept on smoking while on...  i got sick like a mofo!!! i couldn't eat for 5days kept throwing up with flu like symptoms!!! my doc told me the cigs will taste bad but instead i just got Sick! and now she's not my doc anymore... lol  becareful benzo! that chantix is some wicked stuff that make you sick. and if you can just go cold turkey.

Chantix was, IMO, rushed through the FDA to quickly.  First, it's effectiveness over a year is not all that great; 80-85% failure rate.  Second, there have been some side-effects reported by people that they were not warned against and they are occuring often enough that I don't think it is a placebo, particularly joint & muscle pains.  Here's 54 pages of people talking about it
http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?t=2301

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 10:31:25 AM »
Good luck with stopping the cancers.
I love to smoke but I'm keeping it minimal - 3-5 cigs a day.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »
Chantix was, IMO, rushed through the FDA to quickly.  First, it's effectiveness over a year is not all that great; 80-85% failure rate.  Second, there have been some side-effects reported by people that they were not warned against and they are occuring often enough that I don't think it is a placebo, particularly joint & muscle pains.  Here's 54 pages of people talking about it
http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?t=2301

So far the only problem is that i cant sleep well but i tried last night with 2 zma pills and slept so well.
Alos, my mouth gets dry in the night a lot.

Just minor problems i would say

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 06:54:32 PM »
no one likes a quitter  or a spitter
b

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 06:58:27 PM »
Good luck with stopping the cancers.
I love to smoke but I'm keeping it minimal - 3-5 cigs a day.

If I had been able to keep my usage to 3 to 5 cigs., I would have kept smoking.  Unfortunately for me 1 was too many, and 1000 was not enough.... ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 06:35:09 AM »
no one likes a quitter  or a spitter
Dont worry, i'll stick to habanos , just 1 @weekend

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 08:33:02 AM »
JUST BOUGHT CHAMPIX AND IM ALL EXCITED,

I SMOKE LIKE 15 CIGARRETE PACKS/WEEK, 60/MONTH, 720/YEAR, WITH A COST OF US2,56 X PACK, THAT MEANS IM WASTING US$ 1843 /YEAR AND IM JUST KILLING MYSELF SLOWLY.

DO THE RIGHT THING #### AND QUIT THE CIGARETTE

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Good Luck!  I've had two friends that have found success by running.  Everytime they wanted a cig they ran the shit out of themselves.  If they were at work they would run the stairs for 5-10 minutes.  It worked for both of them very quickly (One was a 10 yr addict, the other a 16 yr addict ).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 08:41:02 AM »
If I had been able to keep my usage to 3 to 5 cigs., I would have kept smoking.  Unfortunately for me 1 was too many, and 1000 was not enough.... ;)

Good luck - it'll be a tough battle.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 08:48:39 AM »
It's not easy for eveybody, Ciggies are as adictive as Heroin (mental not physicl) if you are in nature a person
that tend to get addiced to things you have a hard time stoping.

IF it would be so easy why are there millions of people who know sm,oking will lead to cancer and they cannot stop?
No my friend stoping is easy for some lucky once but very hard very very hard for the rest.

You should take up drinking to fill the void.You can get arrested and not be allowed to smoke,therefore you quit.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 07:07:34 AM »
3 days since i quit the cigarette and i feel so great.
Good product, worth the money if you want to stop smoking.
I'll post again if i reach 15 days without a cigarette

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2007, 07:11:04 AM »
JUST BOUGHT CHAMPIX AND IM ALL EXCITED,

I SMOKE LIKE 15 CIGARRETE PACKS/WEEK, 60/MONTH, 720/YEAR, WITH A COST OF US2,56 X PACK, THAT MEANS IM WASTING US$ 1843 /YEAR AND IM JUST KILLING MYSELF SLOWLY.

DO THE RIGHT THING #### AND QUIT THE CIGARETTE

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

meltdown.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2007, 07:12:15 AM »
LOL :)