Author Topic: IGF-1 CYCLE???  (Read 3295 times)

cbigswole05

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
IGF-1 CYCLE???
« on: November 11, 2007, 07:31:23 PM »
I WON THE TEXAS STATE BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP BACK IN 2002 AND THE RETIRED FROM COMPETITION. I WANT TO MAKE A COMEBACK AND REALIZE NOW THAT THE GAME HAS CHANGED OVER THE LAST 5YRS. THE NPC LEVEL BODYBUILDERS ARE TAKING WHAT THE NATIOL LEVEL COMPETITORS AND PROS ARE TAKING.
MY LAST OFFSEASON STACK WAS 25MG DBOL, 400MG EQ A WEEK. I GOT UP TO 270LBS AT 9%BF.
I HAVE ALSO USED HUMILIN-R OFF AND ON FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS BECUZ I DIDN'T WANT TO USE STEROIDS ANYMORE.
I AM 36YRS OLD AND WEIGH 255LBS ABOUT 12-13% BF. HERE IS MY PLAN FOR MY OFFSEASON COMEBACK:

WEEK 1-4
TEST CYP  300MG EOD 900MG WEEK
EQUIPOISE 300MG EOD 900MG WEEK
D-BOL       25MG DAY   175MG WEEK

HUMILIN-R 5IU IN AM 5IU POSTWORKOUT
IGF-1        20MCG IN AM  40MCG POSTWOROUT

WEEK 5-8
SUSTONON 375MG    EOD     1125 MG WEEK
TREN         112.5MG EOD        337MG WEEK
WINNY TABS 30MG ED            210MG WEEK

WILL START CYCLE OVER AGAIN SAME AS WEEK 1-4
 ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: IGF-1 CYCLE???
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »
The way you have the cycle laid out looks fine, although if it were me, I'd do the test a little differently. if I was going to use sust as part of the plan, I'd use it the first half and then switch to a singled estered test for the 2nd half. Personally speaking though, I'd simply go with singled estered test the whole way through...much easier, and stable, and efficient IMO. However, I might or might not switch esters somewhere in that mix, for example test-e for 8wks, test-cyp for 8wks and so on. Yes, the two are very similar, but changing esters like this seems to help a little bit.

On the IGF, because the way you have it put in there I can't tell exactly what the plan is with this. Are you using it the entire time or cycling it throughout? I'd recommend cycling it in sections through out your cycle, i.e. 4wks on, 2wks off, etc.

One thing I really like about this cycle is the way in which you are doing your test and eq with the eod protocol. True, these are long estered items and you can get by just fine with 1-2 injections per wk, but for those who have not done these items this way, I've found it to be far more efficient. You seem to feel much more stable this way, and you notice a much smoother ride IMO.

One last thing, on the EQ, you may want to consider running it in 8wk intervals rather then 4wk stints, simply because EQ is one of those things that really takes a while to build up in the system and get going.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 05:19:45 AM »
Have you taken IGF before?  If not, make sure you know what to expect, also since you are talking insulin with it be prepared to get more hypo than you are used to just off of insulin, so make sure the carbs are in check obviously.  Anything over 50mcg makes the headaches pretty bad for me but that of course is dependant on the user, if they get bad just knock it down to 40 or 50 for the day.  THe AAS portion looks fine (A bit short for my taste), but like AJ I don't really see the point in using 2 esters or blends throughout the cycle, if you wanted to switch just to prop towards the end for the shorter half life coming into the PCT I could understand but otherwise there really is no point.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »
He's going to alternate it back to the stage 1 part again after the long acting is my understanding.?

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 07:52:22 AM »
unless you like poking yourself there is no reason to take the long esters so often, twice a week is being liberal, eod is just overkill IMO.

Ive tried doing the slin in the morning and pwo, then just pwo. I like doing it just pwo better, i gain less fat.

I have never heard of doing igf in the morning, unless you work out then. Ive looked into it a lot and I do 40-50mcg bi lat pwo in the muscle i just trained. I do 4 weeks on 4 off, on the 4 im off i do slin. also if you can get it MGF works great with igf.

I would stick with one ester, test is test whether its prop, enan, or cyp. only diff is time you see effects, no need to switch esters, IMO i think you should just stick with one.

What ester of tren are you running? if its acetate i think you should do it every day,  if its enanthate, then twice a week (or eod if u like the injections)

I think 25mg dbol and 30mg winny are pretty low considering how much you are injecting, i started the cycle im on now with 50mg dbol and am now ending it with 100mg winny. I would suggest doing at least 40mg dbol and 50mg winny.

and i agree that this is a very short cycle to be running especially with long esters, most ppl say not to run EQ for less than 12 weeks...

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 07:54:48 AM »
He's going to alternate it back to the stage 1 part again after the long acting is my understanding.?

Ah I didn't catch that, in that case I think it's a bit liver intensive to be taking 17AAs non stop like that, how long do you plan to run this?  If you were going to just do this cycle twice (16 weeks) I'd rather see it be week 1-6 with the dbol and start the tren and winny at week 11-16, run the test constant and run EQ until the Tren.  4 weeks of EQ is pretty short because you won't see anything from the EQ until the 2nd or 3rd week anyway.  I'd do the IGF week 1-4 and 9-12.  

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 09:42:42 AM »
ive always been brought up on 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for igf.. dont know if thats still relevent, last time i used it i done 40mcgs am and 40mcgs post workout,,,days off just stuck with the 40 am

ive never used slin so im no expert but ive seen with my own eyes what slin pre and post workout can do, its fuckn awsome

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 10:51:27 AM »
unless you like poking yourself there is no reason to take the long esters so often, twice a week is being liberal, eod is just overkill IMO.
I know the science behind test esters makes it to where you only would need 1 injection per wk with long estered test, but science and actual "field" knowledge don't always match or line up. The only thing I can say is try it yourself and see if you don't notice a big difference.

I think 25mg dbol and 30mg winny are pretty low considering how much you are injecting, i started the cycle im on now with 50mg dbol and am now ending it with 100mg winny. I would suggest doing at least 40mg dbol and 50mg winny.

I thought it might be a little low too, but you have to take into consideration that he may be running this stuff for a very long time...he didn't give any inclination that this was something that had a time limit on it...quite the opposite.