Author Topic: N.O. Supps  (Read 3825 times)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: N.O. Supps
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 10:54:57 AM »
yea i was more wondering about "sustained pump" i take the no-xplod beofre but i also like to take MRI NO2 black in the morning and and afternoon im not now but i really like the way it hits me also i cant cause of my hours get to the gym till like 6 or 7 at night...the only downfall to the MRI product is it is expensive like holy dog shit

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 11:10:31 AM »
yea i was more wondering about "sustained pump" i take the no-xplod beofre but i also like to take MRI NO2 black in the morning and and afternoon im not now but i really like the way it hits me also i cant cause of my hours get to the gym till like 6 or 7 at night...the only downfall to the MRI product is it is expensive like holy dog shit

Nutrex makes a product called NIOX that is very similar to N02 black but may actually have a better ingredient profile.  You can usually find it online for around 35.00.
Air Falcon

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 11:39:30 AM »
yea ill go check that cause thats like a little over a third of the price for NO2 Black....is it for what i was calling "sustained pump"? or preworkout mix?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 12:05:04 PM »
Eat more carbs for a sustained pump! No such thing IMO.

You might get the same results from plain ol' L-Arginine and save $$$$$

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 02:47:54 PM »
when I have taken SuperPump, it makes me WANT to work out on those days when my ass is dragging and I don't feel like going to the gym...don't take it at night though because I did so once or twice and I was up for most of the night....but that shows that it does what it says it will...great stimulant!...I tried NaNoVapor once and I swear, I don't know if it was mental, but I couldn't get a hard on to save my life!..I tried to bang my wife for three straight days and had three failures in a row!...went away after I stayed off the stuff for about a week or so...I was going through some stress then though so I ight try it again and see what happens...but I am happy with the SuperPump

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »
yea ill go check that cause thats like a little over a third of the price for NO2 Black....is it for what i was calling "sustained pump"? or preworkout mix?

sustained pump...you take it similar to the N02 black....4 before breakfast, 4 before workout, 4 before dinner
good product
Air Falcon

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 10:14:52 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of pre-WO stuff but I've tried a few.  I tried N.O. Explode, it was good for the first 3 times I used it, then I had to bump up the dosage to 2 scoops to get anything, which I became accustomed  to very quickly rendering the product completely useless.  I also tried Labradas Supercharge which was pretty good and I didn't become tolerant to as quick, but after 3 weeks of use I dropped it because I started getting the shakes and my BP went up during workouts.

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »
I have used nitric in the past and am now trying out Superpump250 by Gaspari any reviews on this product?

I am a Gaspari Spokesmodel and I use the SuperPump 250 and SizeOn stacked. Although, I don't train for size (I am female who competes in Ms. Bikini America system) my results were exponential in the begining. It only took me 4 weeks go get to what usually takes me 3 months.  I once went to the gym to train biceps and it felt like my skin was about to rip off my arms by the time I was done (I had only done 4 exerciese, 4 sets of 15-25 reps each set and not to failure).

I  would never endorse, promote or brag about a product I don't believe in.  The Gaspari line has done me well and I have seen so many success stories... I got half of Las Vegas addicted to the Blue Team!
J

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2007, 05:23:13 AM »
How about some pics JosephineD?...You must be really HOT!!!!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 05:32:25 AM »
I am a Gaspari Spokesmodel and I use the SuperPump 250 and SizeOn stacked. Although, I don't train for size (I am female who competes in Ms. Bikini America system) my results were exponential in the begining. It only took me 4 weeks go get to what usually takes me 3 months.  I once went to the gym to train biceps and it felt like my skin was about to rip off my arms by the time I was done (I had only done 4 exerciese, 4 sets of 15-25 reps each set and not to failure).

I  would never endorse, promote or brag about a product I don't believe in.  The Gaspari line has done me well and I have seen so many success stories... I got half of Las Vegas addicted to the Blue Team!

Ah geez not this shit again lol.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 08:39:33 AM »

ditto

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »

whats the matter with josephine methyl? haha full of shit??

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 09:00:03 AM »
It only took me 4 weeks go get to what usually takes me 3 months.

::)   ::)  There is nothing on the market, illegal or legal, that can wipe out 8 weeks worth of prep work.  To funny.