Author Topic: N.O. Supps  (Read 3816 times)

Wolverine

• Getbig III
  • The Rabid Wolverine
N.O. Supps
« on: November 11, 2007, 08:24:36 PM »
I have used nitric in the past and am now trying out Superpump250 by Gaspari any reviews on this product?
mrechef

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: N.O. Supps
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »
NOT a big supplement guy, but this is the one i buy (other than a multi and protein powder).

gets me up for morning workouts and great pumps, huge vasularity. Honestly, not too sure if there is any long last benefits to it. But I wake up at 0430 every morning and work out at about 0515, I need a little boost and this gives it to me without feeling all sketched out. well worth the money IMO

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 11:18:53 PM »
if youre worried about depending on it, might just wanna use it on the more demanding days, leg day for example or something like that.
Z

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 01:02:39 AM »
yea i like some of those n.o. supps but i think that the bsn nitrix is crap if your gonna pay the money for it try and find mri n02 black i liked it better but i didnt take it as "suggested" i only took it on training days as opposed to every day and i liked to take the second serving like an hour before gym time... i felt it gave me a tighter pump and i believe it helps when you are trying to push out one more for failure on rack sets...

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 07:26:31 AM »
Vasocharge (scivation) or Primal n2o (primaforce) are good options.  Not nearly as expensive as other brands and have good ingredient profiles. 

Wolverine

• Getbig III
  • The Rabid Wolverine
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 08:28:59 AM »
yea i like some of those n.o. supps but i think that the bsn nitrix is crap if your gonna pay the money for it try and find mri n02 black i liked it better but i didnt take it as "suggested" i only took it on training days as opposed to every day and i liked to take the second serving like an hour before gym time... i felt it gave me a tighter pump and i believe it helps when you are trying to push out one more for failure on rack sets...

i have used bsn's nitrix, i thought it did well for pumps but lacking in every area otherwise which is why i had decided to take superpump250.
mrechef

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 10:52:42 AM »
I made great gains on the BSN Nitrix then had a stroke, cannot officially say it was a direct correlation but studies have shown that high levels of Arginine can be toxic and sometimes lead to stroke...

As you were!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 11:12:48 AM »
i've heard superpump gives bad diarrhea!

and if you're allergic to aspirin, watch out...white willow bark (salicyclic acid) is in it.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 03:46:02 PM »
i've heard superpump gives bad diarrhea!

and if you're allergic to aspirin, watch out...white willow bark (salicyclic acid) is in it.

hahaha...yeah, good product but you could also call it superDump
Air Falcon

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:14 PM »
I made great gains on the BSN Nitrix then had a stroke, cannot officially say it was a direct correlation but studies have shown that high levels of Arginine can be toxic and sometimes lead to stroke...

As you were!

Shit bro, how much of it were you taking?

I've heard the Superdump thing before, never gave me the splats though

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »
The only NO Product that I have used that actually yielded gains was NO Shotgun.  I think it has more to do with the redline formula and BCAA's than the AKG. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 01:31:20 AM »
I've tried 4 NO-creatine-type products over the last couple of years: NO-Xplode, PUMP-TECH, SuperPump250, and Nano Vapor.

Of those, I'd say Nano Vapor was the best. For starters, you can take right before a workout, instead of waiting 30-60 minutes on an empty stomach. And, you can feel it in about 2-3 minutes. I didn't get the demon-red eyes or have the right side of my body turn to stone. But, overall, it's some good stuff (especially when marked down and purchased with a Gold Card)  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 08:22:16 AM »
NO shotgun is the funk!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 08:29:49 AM »
I have used nitric in the past and am now trying out Superpump250 by Gaspari any reviews on this product?

i heard its great...But when i got some samples...the shit was the conisistancy of baby powder so it mixed all fucked up. But i heard it works really well

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »
Shit bro, how much of it were you taking?

I've heard the Superdump thing before, never gave me the splats though

Took the recommended dosage....luckily I had no long lasting effects/paralysis

Could of been a fluke...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »
I am using Gaspari's SuperPump now along with his SizeOn Creatine and man....I am so hard, it's crazy...I am having some good workouts and I am hard as a rock afterwards....my strength is increasing tremendously, and when people touch my arm, they go "WOW" and can tell I have been working out...The SuperPump is great and it makes me feel good...almost high....but it doesn;'t mix well and it tastes really, really strong like you are drinking pure splenda...but honestly, the goddamn thing works..I am even harder in the pants since using it...along with the SizeOn, this has been awesome for me...I walk around all day feeling pumped up and full....very good and good for my confidence in the gym and in general....I urge everyone to try these two products together...I am not a shill...trust me

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
Took the recommended dosage....luckily I had no long lasting effects/paralysis

Could of been a fluke...
As long as your cool now mi amigo! ;) Hate to hear this happening to anyone

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 01:38:10 AM »
NOX supplements where the first supplements that ever worked for me.
Never had the runs from them.
I take a local brand that is a good mix of NOX booster and neural stimulants before training.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 11:41:20 PM »

AWESOME!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 04:36:05 AM »
I am using Gaspari's SuperPump now along with his SizeOn Creatine and man....I am so hard, it's crazy...I am having some good workouts and I am hard as a rock afterwards....my strength is increasing tremendously, and when people touch my arm, they go "WOW" and can tell I have been working out...The SuperPump is great and it makes me feel good...almost high....but it doesn;'t mix well and it tastes really, really strong like you are drinking pure splenda...but honestly, the goddamn thing works..I am even harder in the pants since using it...along with the SizeOn, this has been awesome for me...I walk around all day feeling pumped up and full....very good and good for my confidence in the gym and in general....I urge everyone to try these two products together...I am not a shill...trust me

sounds to me like Gaspari is spiking his supplements with "something"  ;)
Team Yates

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 06:37:34 AM »

from what i hear....everyone that used RG's products love them to death...They say its the most effective shit on the market...Im more of a Animalpak guy myself though

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 07:25:12 AM »
hey big mal have you tried the universal nitro pak?  i like the universal animal pak for a multi and have tried their m stak which i wasnt impressed with but how bout that nitro pak?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 07:39:29 AM »
hey big mal have you tried the universal nitro pak?  i like the universal animal pak for a multi and have tried their m stak which i wasnt impressed with but how bout that nitro pak?

yeah i used a lot of their stuff...the nitro dosent have the same effect as the N0-explode but its cool for a sustained pump feel. the latest thing i used was the animal pak, nitro, sterol, and torrent which is the post workout.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 10:38:26 AM »
well..I have to admit that Gaspari has a history of doing just that.....remember his product a few years ago that was found to have steroids?..I think it was M1T or something like that....but anyway I gotta tell ya that his superpump and sizeon is awesome...I really feel kickass powerful on the stuff.

NYMatty

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 09:50:54 AM »
I have tried Superpump, Vapor, and N.O Xplode

Superpump- awesome but i saw a weird side effect- my cumshot wasn't as strong on it, other than that it was good.

Vapor- Ehh..powerfull but an itchy feeling in the face and it killed my appetite after the workout

N.O. Xplode- this was the 1st one i took and it worked great w/ no side effects... I think I'm goin back to that in a month or so