Author Topic: Kei Fei HGH  (Read 3599 times)

jimdangle

• Getbig II
Re: Kei Fei HGH
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 12:12:47 PM »
i have 2 boxes of jintropin, but was caught in the customs for 3 months and it came to me, can i still use it?

i think its only good for 3 or 6 months if not in the fridge, so i would say its probably no good, but i dont think it would hurt to try so go ahead and see

jimdangle

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
I doubt the stuff that makes it to the hospital pharmas is handled any different anywhere.

i thought it would be shipped with something to keep its cold like they do for insulin...

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 04:36:11 AM »
THis Kefei GH is awesome! Im at my heaviest weight with the least amount of body fat. I have 1 week left then I go to thailand , take a break and next year I want to stay on it year round!

I dietied and hit light cardio 20min , t3 and some light anabolics , I got a lot leaner and when I weighed myself I was up 2kgs. Awesome feeling! I Love GH!

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 07:11:13 AM »
  I've used almost every type of Gh and they all cause joint swelling, that's a good sign.  Numbness in finger tips is also a good marker.  If it is 50% cheaper, use 20% more and you grow 100% faster :D
RUSTY OF TEXAS

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2007, 06:16:55 AM »
  I've used almost every type of Gh and they all cause joint swelling, that's a good sign.  Numbness in finger tips is also a good marker.  If it is 50% cheaper, use 20% more and you grow 100% faster :D

Yeah thats what I was thinking  ;D