Author Topic: NPC Nationals: Abbas Khatami  (Read 5422 times)

odm1234

• Getbig I
NPC Nationals: Abbas Khatami
« on: November 12, 2007, 06:07:46 AM »
I just saw some pics of my buddy Abbas 6 days out and he is going to suprise alot of people. I think he has been over looked  through the yrs. He is a great bodybuilder and has a good personality. I wish him the best at nationals i will say one thing HE IS READY!                                                                                                                   

here are some pics i thought he was over looked

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Abbas khatami
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 06:19:33 AM »
is it just me or is the lighting always great at npc events?

anyway abbas looks good but thats not a good back pose for him. could use bigger calves too. front looks awesome

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 06:35:36 AM »
hahahahaha ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 09:02:14 AM »
I just saw some pics of my buddy Abbas 6 days out and he is going to suprise alot of people. I think he has been over looked  through the yrs. He is a great bodybuilder and has a good personality. I wish him the best at nationals i will say one thing HE IS READY!                                                                                                                   

here are some pics i thought he was over looked

Hi Abbas.

Yes I agree.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

odm1234

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 10:09:50 AM »
Im not Abbas but a friend of his. I wish him well at nationals. I am just supporting my friend.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »
Im not Abbas but a friend of his. I wish him well at nationals. I am just supporting my friend.

Just supporting a friend by making a new account, having zero posts, then making a new thread on Abbas Khatami?  ::)

odm1234

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 11:58:32 AM »
Ill post a pic. I really dont want to be torn apart about my pic but here you go.  I have never posted before but after seeing alot of negative things about a good friend i wanted to post something positive. I took the pic with my camera phone and i know its bad quality.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 12:20:22 PM »
Ill post a pic. I really dont want to be torn apart about my pic but here you go.  I have never posted before but after seeing alot of negative things about a good friend i wanted to post something positive. I took the pic with my camera phone and i know its bad quality.

You look better than Abbas!  :o
just not good enough

markmark

• Getbig II
  • work har,train hard,Stay hard!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 12:51:55 PM »
Guys have respect for you abbas, so dont let a bunch of insecure men on this webiste stop you from being friends with sasha, she is one of the hottest models in fitness. :-*
train hard.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 01:00:08 PM »
Anybody got the meltdown saved after his showing a couple of years ago where he basically melted down on the whole industry and every judge in the NPC, saying he was done for good and that every top placing ever given was bought?   ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 01:10:21 PM »
Abbas Khatami, the name is sooo "5 years ago".. can he ever "bring it" again?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 01:16:01 PM »
What would most of you guys prefer, to be a) an NPC competitor with a GF like Sasha, or b) an IFBB pro with an average GF?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 01:17:15 PM »
great build dude.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
What would most of you guys prefer, to be a) an NPC competitor with a GF like Sasha, or b) an IFBB pro with an average GF?

THe choices are A..."An amatuer with a boyfriend"................Or B....... a "Pro with a girlfriend" ?!?!?!?!??!

ummmm

B

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 01:45:48 PM »
Abba kazaam,aba kazoo... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 01:47:26 PM »
how old is abbas?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NPC Nationals: Abbas Khatami
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 03:32:24 PM »
This thread is about Abbas and his preperation for the Nationals. Abbas always come to the local NPC shows here in Los Angeles / Orange County and supports his fellow competitors.  So I wish Abbas well in his question for a top qualification at the Nationals.

As for Sasha, this isnt the time or thread to talk about her, as there have been many threads over and over. 

So how high will Abbas place, or will he surprise everyone.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
This thread is about Abbas and his preperation for the Nationals. Abbas always come to the local NPC shows here in Los Angeles / Orange County and supports his fellow competitors.  So I wish Abbas well in his question for a top qualification at the Nationals.

As for Sasha, this isnt the time or thread to talk about her, as there have been many threads over and over. 

So how high will Abbas place, or will he surprise everyone.

ABBAS is always a threat ..................ill say top 5 for sure (maybe top 3)

odm1234

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »
great build dude.

thanks man, if i can nail my size and conditioning i should be a threat. im currently staying around 290, i have found that i need alot more calories than most people so its been hard dailing it in. i have some other pics but i have seen people get tore up even top pros and  i dont compare to them but here are a few they are from about a yr ago

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 07:48:33 PM »

thanks man, if i can nail my size and conditioning i should be a threat. im currently staying around 290, i have found that i need alot more calories than most people so its been hard dailing it in. i have some other pics but i have seen people get tore up even top pros and  i dont compare to them but here are a few they are from about a yr ago

You look incredible, but for that condition and 290 lbs I'm assuming you're a bit tall?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 07:50:12 PM »

you look to be in terrible health, mate.

whats your blood pressure?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 07:59:18 PM »

odm1234

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 08:06:59 PM »
You look incredible, but for that condition and 290 lbs I'm assuming you're a bit tall?

im 290 in the first pic the ones of my legs im 265 or so. the one of me in the gym im 310. yes unfortunately im 6 '1 . thanks for the compliment though it means alot not to get slammed on here

odm1234

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »
you look to be in terrible health, mate.

whats your blood pressure?

nah im actually in good health. i get monitored by a doctor sometimes for health reasons. i was red and vascular like that because i just got out of a hot shower. the only thing that was high was my estrogen so then i took some arimidex and fixed the problem. ill admit when i was 310 i would wake up choking in my sleep which was scary. but i feel good at 290.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 01:26:42 AM »
looking awesome.