Author Topic: Greg Valentino is a complete dillusional moron  (Read 928 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Greg Valentino is a complete dillusional moron
« on: November 12, 2007, 07:24:59 AM »
In this month's MD he rants at how one show wanted him on it and all they can talk about is his arms.  And he rants at how old this is getting and that they should ask him about other things.

Doesn't this asswipe get it?  No one gives a shit about him.  The only reason he gets any attention is that his arms look like a python that swallowed a baby.  Its like a girl with big tits who wears low cut dresses complaining that guys are always looking at her tits.

Why can't God just do us a favor and get rid of this whole MD crew?  Its bad enough that bodybuilders are getting chastised about steroids but then you have this crew of homosexual deviants acting like they represent us bodybuilders. what a bunch of losers.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Greg Valentino is a complete dillusional moron
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:31:08 AM »
Hes probably a funny guy to hang out with, he doesnt give a shit what people think about him but i dont think hes a good representation for a bodybuilding magazine. but who cares.

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 07:32:30 AM »
In this month's MD he rants at how one show wanted him on it and all they can talk about is his arms.  And he rants at how old this is getting and that they should ask him about other things.

Doesn't this asswipe get it?  No one gives a shit about him.  The only reason he gets any attention is that his arms look like a python that swallowed a baby.  Its like a girl with big tits who wears low cut dresses complaining that guys are always looking at her tits.

Why can't God just do us a favor and get rid of this whole MD crew?  Its bad enough that bodybuilders are getting chastised about steroids but then you have this crew of homosexual deviants acting like they represent us bodybuilders. what a bunch of losers.

i think god did get rid of em

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 09:09:42 AM »
I don't agree with everything that MD does but they do have some well researched content in their magazine and for all of the ads they have, they do have a lot of actual content.  I understand some of the criticisms towards MD - what I don't understand is that there seems to be nothing but criticism about MD on here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
Hah you're all haters, valentino is hilarious. I love when he writes about his "bitch Mercedes." Hes alwasy takin shit about her. Like this one time he was swearin about how the dumb girl bought him new car speakers for his birthday with his own damn creditcard. And that she knew damn well he already had those speakers so she just put em in her own car.