Author Topic: O'Reilly Nearly Blows a Gasket  (Read 1110 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
O'Reilly Nearly Blows a Gasket
« on: November 12, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
I'd loved to see what this man's BP is like when he goes off like this?   :o

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: O'Reilly Nearly Blows a Gasket
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
He's vowing to use up MORE lighting to compensate for NBC trying to save them.

I suppose he dumps garbage on his road to make up for his recycling neighbors.

what a piece of shit.  Why dump on people for trying to help the planet, just because he doesn't care to? 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 02:03:21 PM »
Sorry about that, folks.

Here's the link I was talking about with O'Reilly snapping on his radio program....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 02:11:42 PM »
Sorry about that, folks.

Here's the link I was talking about with O'Reilly snapping on his radio program....

***APPLAUSE***

O'Reilly for president!   :D  I don't watch his show and think he's a blowhard, but that was great.  He spoke the truth.  I hope he does expose those spreading propaganda.  He's absolutely right.  It's irresponsible and just plain wrong. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »
Interesting that he didn't mention the "blatant propaganda" that has come directly from the White House over the past seven years.

The disgraceful profiteering is everywhere in Iraq and the Bush Administration has no interest in stopping it yet all he cares about railing against is the "liberal media" and the assertion that Bush/Cheney are behind the outrageous money grab.

More gibberish for neotaints to rally behind without actually having to do any critical thinking. What a giant hypocritical blowhard. Anyone rallying around that clown isn't intelligent enough to vote.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »
More gibberish for neotaints to rally behind without actually having to do any critical thinking. What a giant hypocritical blowhard. Anyone rallying around that clown isn't intelligent enough to vote.
here we go again with the elitist talk. ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 03:54:09 PM »
here we go again with the elitist talk. ::)

Ouch, I can't express in words how much your disapproval hurts me.

Nice job obfuscating my main point and focusing on the portion that offended your senses. How's that "liberal's are evil, Conservatives are Godly" campaign working out for you? It must be tough always being on the defensive. Stick to your guns though, without mindless sheep like yourself Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and Coulter wouldn't be the multi-millionaires they are today.

BTW, did you know the recent fires in Southern California were terrorist attacks perpetrated by al Qaeda?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 04:14:57 PM »
BTW, did you know the recent fires in Southern California were terrorist attacks perpetrated by al Qaeda?
Yes,... everyone who watches Fox News knows this fact ;)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 05:54:19 AM »
Ouch, I can't express in words how much your disapproval hurts me.

Nice job obfuscating my main point and focusing on the portion that offended your senses. How's that "liberal's are evil, Conservatives are Godly" campaign working out for you? It must be tough always being on the defensive. Stick to your guns though, without mindless sheep like yourself Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly and Coulter wouldn't be the multi-millionaires they are today.

They were???   :o :o :o :o  Say it ain't so?   :P