Author Topic: Test only cycles....  (Read 1776 times)

Nicrah

• Getbig II
Test only cycles....
« on: November 12, 2007, 01:47:02 PM »
I have a question, can you really expect any gains using just test? If so will they stay most likely or not? Also have anyone used creatine and NO while doing a test only cycle, if so what were your thoughts on it?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Test only cycles....
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 01:53:30 PM »
Test is very anabolic and androgenic.

it is the best for building muscle IMO.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 02:01:11 PM »

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 02:09:27 PM »
OK I was just wondering what the majority opinion was on a test only cycle (750mg EW). But more over I am interested to know if it's helpful or worth while to take creatine and NO supplements while on a test only cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »
OK I was just wondering what the majority opinion was on a test only cycle (750mg EW). But more over I am interested to know if it's helpful or worth while to take creatine and NO supplements while on a test only cycle.
Creatine won't hurt anything...NO is a waste of your money IMO.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
I agree with Arnold.

i usually save the creatine for when i'm off cycle though.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 04:14:15 PM »
No is poision to me. I feel sick on it.
I like to save the creatine after a cycle also. Its a sudden little non hormonal boost when you need it.
The creatin is also good for keeping weight on in the heat. It sucks for the guys that work there.
Bust ass to gain, and melt it off in the sun at work.

A friend of mine was totally blow away what the fruit creatin drink can do. He swelled up like a steroid cycle even in the blazing heat.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 05:31:14 PM »
No is poision to me. I feel sick on it.
I like to save the creatine after a cycle also. Its a sudden little non hormonal boost when you need it.
The creatin is also good for keeping weight on in the heat. It sucks for the guys that work there.
Bust ass to gain, and melt it off in the sun at work.

A friend of mine was totally blow away what the fruit creatin drink can do. He swelled up like a steroid cycle even in the blazing heat.

Do you remember which one he used...not to promote or anything. But back in the day I really liked the Cell-Tech, they changed there formula and now it's garbage. I currently use X-Pand when I come off my cycles, still have the bloat which in turn still helps my joints and as I get older thank god for any help I can get with my joints.

I also eat alot of steak which also has natural creatine in it...just ask your doctor about you red meat intake, some frown upon it. 
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 05:40:20 PM »
I tried that NO product that Ronnie is in the ad  ;D Guess Im not so smart...
It made me feel ILL! In the trash it went. Same for M1t and HMB, all rat poision.

Creatine? Pro Sources brand is fine. Add juice, drink, swell.
1st time can really kick ass for some guys. A friend just swelled up great on it, lean muscular dude thats
never juiced. I bet he gained 10lbs of nice swell in about a week, even working climbing scaffold in the sun.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 07:37:07 PM »
I tried that NO product that Ronnie is in the ad  ;D Guess Im not so smart...
It made me feel ILL! In the trash it went. Same for M1t and HMB, all rat poision.

Creatine? Pro Sources brand is fine. Add juice, drink, swell.
1st time can really kick ass for some guys. A friend just swelled up great on it, lean muscular dude thats
never juiced. I bet he gained 10lbs of nice swell in about a week, even working climbing scaffold in the sun.

You know maybe this is a question for the "nutrition" board but there is so many trains of thoughts on wether to take creatine with juice or water. I have always taken it with because the sugar supposedly makes it absorb better.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 09:02:01 PM »
NO makes my stomach hurt in more than one wway :(

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »
Test only is a great cycle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 05:54:47 AM »
You know maybe this is a question for the "nutrition" board but there is so many trains of thoughts on wether to take creatine with juice or water. I have always taken it with because the sugar supposedly makes it absorb better.

Always mix it with 100% grape juice.

i hate muscletech but i'll be honest and say the original Celltech from 5 years ago was the best creatine i ever used.

8)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »
Is it a good idea to start off with test-only, or would it be better to do test/deca/dbol right off the bat?  Assuming your goal is to gain mass.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 01:41:16 PM »
Always mix it with 100% grape juice.

i hate muscletech but i'll be honest and say the original Celltech from 5 years ago was the best creatine i ever used.

8)

Thanks bro, and ya I agree, the orginal Cell Tech was off the hook.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:29 PM »
Is it a good idea to start off with test-only, or would it be better to do test/deca/dbol right off the bat?  Assuming your goal is to gain mass.

I like for new guys to start simple. Test with some Dbol the first 6 weeks is the most i'd recommend.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 04:51:14 PM »
Deca can be a little funny for some guys.
I remember the 1st times I used DECA it made me SO hungry. I mean like suddenly shaking low blood shugar hungery where ya want to eat the scrambled eggs out of the pan with your hands. ANd it only took 200mg to do that.

Test and deca together rock! But now and then somthig dont agree with a guy. So learning waht's doing what is good.
I personaly never met a AAS I didnt like. (Well,.. I'd of gave my andriol to Capt EQ If I could)

Going for proven quality your friends recently have good results on is prolly the best in this market.