Author Topic: Turanabol (T-bol) Dianabol (D-bol)  (Read 4216 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Turanabol (T-bol) Dianabol (D-bol)
« on: November 12, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
Whats the differance between the two?? or what one whould you guys say is better?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Turanabol (T-bol) Dianabol (D-bol)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »
Tbol is 100% anabolic and has no androgenic traits. it's basically a non-androgenic version of Dbol.

many people who get bad sides from Dbol prefer Tbol.

8)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »
T-Bol is great for bulking and cutting and water retention really isn't a issue.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »
Ive not used the Tbol, but I really like Dianabol. Full of energy and very allert and strong.
It dont bloat me, but it can pepper my back with zits.

Id say for guys that are lean it can be a great addition to the early part of a cycle. 30mg is plenty for most 1st time users. Guys starting out with High Body Fat and water sholuld not use it for BBing.
I bet plenty large bloated athletes eat it by the handfull. I also bet its great for stuff like hocky etc

I wouldnt be concerned to use dbol and deca and TE at the start; and Tbol and Tprop at the end.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 07:42:53 PM »
Ive not used the Tbol, but I really like Dianabol. Full of energy and very allert and strong.
It dont bloat me, but it can pepper my back with zits.

Id say for guys that are lean it can be a great addition to the early part of a cycle. 30mg is plenty for most 1st time users. Guys starting out with High Body Fat and water sholuld not use it for BBing.
I bet plenty large bloated athletes eat it by the handfull. I also bet its great for stuff like hocky etc

I wouldnt be concerned to use dbol and deca and TE at the start; and Tbol and Tprop at the end.

Agree with your suggestion at the end of your statement, but since I have become this huge believer in EQ I like to promote it...so that being said I would sub out the Deca and thro in the EQ.

Never used Tbol myself either but would be curious to know the main difference between it and Dbol...any insight from anyone would be much appreciated..
Just spot me BITCH!!!

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:04:48 PM »
id like to try it think i might

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 09:35:36 PM »
For my first cycle, I was just thinking about doing D-bol, 30mg a day, with Test E, 500ml a week. Im just looking for a cycle thatll put on ALOT of size and strength.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »
I f*cking LOVE Tbol... one of the best steroids ever synthesized!!!  it's dbol without the water.. just hard, lean gains, almost no sides!!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 06:07:18 AM »
For my first cycle, I was just thinking about doing D-bol, 30mg a day, with Test E, 500ml a week. Im just looking for a cycle thatll put on ALOT of size and strength.

You'll love this, but its 500mg not ml.
Ml is fluid measure,  500ml IS 1/2 OF A LITER  ;D  (1/2 a Quart about  :o)

Not even Greg V use taht much oil.

swanman

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:32:39 AM »
I love T-bol just finished my six weeks of it on my test Eq tren cycle. Wonderful gains off of only 50mg a day. Will definately take it again.
Show up Raise Hell Leave

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 01:45:57 PM »
I f*cking LOVE Tbol... one of the best steroids ever synthesized!!!  it's dbol without the water.. just hard, lean gains, almost no sides!!!!!

Than I'm all over it....like a fat kid on a smartie....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 03:03:37 PM »
Soo T-Bol would also be good for Bulking?? hmm....maybe T-bol with 500mg of Test E.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 10:47:54 AM »
Soo T-Bol would also be good for Bulking?? hmm....maybe T-bol with 500mg of Test E.

Exactly what I'm considering...I've heard GREAT things about Tbol. Only bad thing I've heard is that is it IMPOSSIBLE to get domestically.