Author Topic: Dow Crash Coming To Your 401K (2007 to 2022)  (Read 466507 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: Dow Crash coming to your 401k (**Strictly Moderated--SEE FIRST POST**)
« Reply #2600 on: February 24, 2011, 07:26:21 AM »
This guy has been in complete meltdown mode since he was outed for being MonsAnus and a handful of other gimmicks on here. Talk about living vicariously through Getbig.

Was he really Mons venus?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2601 on: February 24, 2011, 09:24:58 AM »

Neurotoxin = MonsVenus = Blacken007 = Whork25 = Snapple = 5-6 other gimmicks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2602 on: February 24, 2011, 05:07:12 PM »
NT posts 1X per day and draws 70 THOUSAND VIEWS to his thread, by far the most popular on GetBig.

Conversely, Beach Bum (demoralized moderator) posts ALL DAY and can't draw flies to any thread he starts.

People know Winners. ;)

YOU Beach Bum are a Loser.

-NT

Good job Mons Venus.  You must be proud of your thread.   :)  Had I paid attention to your thread, I would have figured out your gimmick a long time ago. 

But I should add that in the pages I've seen, looks like more than half consists of you quoting yourself.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2603 on: February 24, 2011, 05:08:42 PM »

Yes.  And Cohibia.  Not sure about the others, but I haven't paid attention. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2604 on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:15 PM »

Never address homotoxin directly.  You and I are little people and he's important.  So the pecking order is I say something to you > you tell loco > loco tells McTones > McTones tells 33 > 33 tells Strawman > Strawman tells Option D > Option D tells showstoppa > and showstoppa speaks directly to Mons.

BTW, stock pick today = LG - Buy high, sell low.  You'll do fine.

Oh snap.  My bad.  I did again. 

Loco, can you please tell tony that I haven't been reading the Mons Venus thread, and that I'm sure he's very proud of the fact he has the longest thread on the Politics Board? 

Can you also tell him that he used the same tactic with his 9/11 Conspiracy thread, that became very long because he kept quoting himself and repeatedly posting the same video clips? 

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: Dow crash coming to your 401k..........
« Reply #2605 on: June 02, 2011, 04:50:53 AM »

the main message to fellow getbiggers is:

when you combine a record weak dollar/greenback, the worst housing and credit bust since 1929 with hyperinflation, record gas and oil prices, a tapped out/in debt consumer who today accounts for 70% of our economy, it's bad.

ultimately this will result in a DEEP RECESSION and STAGFLATION. (non-growing economy with high inflation) considered by top economists as the WORST of all possible scenarios.

-NT  

i anticipate a double dip recession.

-NT

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2606 on: June 02, 2011, 04:56:03 AM »
my biggest concern right now is a dollar crash.

when the dollar is finally removed as the Worlds reserve currency, all hell will break loose.

yes, we are THAT close.

protect your assets.

-NT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2607 on: June 02, 2011, 04:56:49 AM »
But I thought obama and the dems focused like a laser on the economy from 2009 to 2011?   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2608 on: June 02, 2011, 05:09:38 AM »
But I thought obama and the dems focused like a laser on the economy from 2009 to 2011?   

Bush started it...I hope when we get the next crap president doing the exact same shit who is a republican, you show the same vitality.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2609 on: June 02, 2011, 05:13:54 AM »
If they pursue the same crazy kamikaze  agenda you can count it. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2610 on: June 02, 2011, 05:16:29 AM »
Bush started it...I hope when we get the next crap president doing the exact same shit who is a republican, you show the same vitality.

I thought this thread had been locked.    ???

Bush did not start it.  Reagan did, Bush 1 continued Reagan's mess, Clinton worsened Reagan's mess, Bush 2 continued Clinton's mess.  Obama is worsening Bush 2's mess.  America...and the rest of the world is doomed financially if this doesn't change.  Many American's are already doomed, having lost their life savings, their jobs and their homes because of this mess.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2611 on: June 02, 2011, 05:17:02 AM »
If they pursue the same crazy kamikaze  agenda you can count it. 

Looking forward to it...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2612 on: June 02, 2011, 05:18:37 AM »

Bush did not start it.  Reagan did, Bush 1 continued Reagan's mess, Clinton worsened Reagan's mess, Bush 2 continued Clinton's mess.  Obama is worsening Bush 2's mess.  America...and the rest of the world is doomed financially if this doesn't change.  Many American's are already doomed, having lost their life savings, their jobs and their homes because of this mess.

I would agree but generally if you don't deify Reagan here you are an 'evil, left wing communist traitor'...I think Reagan was an overall terrible president but which president of recent memory was good? Can't think of any...
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2613 on: June 02, 2011, 07:28:08 AM »
BOVE: The Losses Bank Of America Is About To Take Are "Historic In Proportion"
TBI ^ | 6-2-2011 | Joe Weisenthal

DICK BOVE: The Losses Bank Of America Is About To Take Are "Historic In Proportion"

Joe Weisenthal
Jun. 2, 2011, 9:29 AM

In a comment out today, Dick Bove predicts huge losses ahead for Bank of America:

It is now believed that BAC will lose an additional $32B in the next three years related to the housing crisis. Approximately, $9B of this money will be derived from its reserve. The remaining $23B will be charged to earnings at the rate of $2B per quarter for the next three years. It is likely that the bank will sell additional assets to soften the impact on capital. To determine BAC’s exposure to the housing market five sectors were isolated: the securities portfolio, trusts serviced by the bank, the loan portfolio, reps and warranties, and the bank’s servicing portfolio. The losses were then estimated based on the bank’s recent experience. The biggest risk in the securities portfolio appears to come from the government backed securities.

All that being said, he thinks it's all priced in.

Conclusion: The losses BAC is about to take related to housing are historic in proportion. However, the stock seems to have already discounted this problem in its present price. Bove remains a buyer within the constraint of suggesting that bank portfolios be underweighted at the moment due to the deteriorating economic signals.

(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2614 on: June 02, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »

my biggest concern right now is a "dollar crash."

when the dollar is finally removed as the Worlds Reserve Currency, all hell will break loose.

yes, we are THAT close.

protect your assets.

-NT

Moody's Just Threatened To Slash The US Credit Rating

Jun. 2, 2011, 1:33 PM
Moody's is out with a comment saying that if there's no imminent progress on the debt ceiling fight, the US credit rating will be cut.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/moodys-warns-on-us-debt-rating-2011-6#ixzz1O94HY0Jl

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2615 on: June 02, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »

lol.  So Mons Venus changed his name back to NT from Prognosticator.  Loco will El Profeta be back? 

Also waiting for Mons Venus to respond to this:

neuro, we have all read past posts where you claimed to be republican, I remember them too.  Now you're saying you're a bigtime liberal dem?  This is a transistion that actually does happen to people.  I've watched others go through it and I've gone through it and back over the decades.  Can you give us a little more background to your comments.  Otherwise, it does look like a gimmick to the people posting here.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2616 on: June 02, 2011, 01:01:43 PM »
lol.  So Mons Venus changed his name back to NT from Prognosticator.  Loco will El Profeta be back? 

Also waiting for Mons Venus to respond to this:

Oh yes, El Profeta lives on.    :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: June 02, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »
Oh yes, El Profeta lives on.    :)

Thread saved.   :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2618 on: June 02, 2011, 02:48:53 PM »
BOVE: The Losses Bank Of America Is About To Take Are "Historic In Proportion"
TBI ^ | 6-2-2011 | Joe Weisenthal

DICK BOVE: The Losses Bank Of America Is About To Take Are "Historic In Proportion"

Joe Weisenthal
Jun. 2, 2011, 9:29 AM

In a comment out today, Dick Bove predicts huge losses ahead for Bank of America:

It is now believed that BAC will lose an additional $32B in the next three years related to the housing crisis. Approximately, $9B of this money will be derived from its reserve. The remaining $23B will be charged to earnings at the rate of $2B per quarter for the next three years. It is likely that the bank will sell additional assets to soften the impact on capital. To determine BAC’s exposure to the housing market five sectors were isolated: the securities portfolio, trusts serviced by the bank, the loan portfolio, reps and warranties, and the bank’s servicing portfolio. The losses were then estimated based on the bank’s recent experience. The biggest risk in the securities portfolio appears to come from the government backed securities.

All that being said, he thinks it's all priced in.

Conclusion: The losses BAC is about to take related to housing are historic in proportion. However, the stock seems to have already discounted this problem in its present price. Bove remains a buyer within the constraint of suggesting that bank portfolios be underweighted at the moment due to the deteriorating economic signals.

(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...

The major banks are not solvent and haven't been in quite some time.

Oh to have a peek behind the curtain....

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2619 on: June 03, 2011, 09:54:24 AM »
S&P range 1300-1340

major institutional support resides @ 1300

-NT

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2620 on: June 03, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »
QE2 (600 Billion Dollars) was utilized to prop up both the stock & bond markets. all this ends later this month. (June)

with the Fed unable to prop markets, i anticipate stocks heading lower.

the secular bear market rally (since march 2009) was built primarily on printed fiat money.

exercise extreme caution moving forward.

-NT

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2621 on: June 03, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »
QE2 (600 Billion Dollars) was utilized to prop up both the stock & bond markets. all this ends later this month. (June)

with the Fed unable to prop markets, i anticipate stocks heading lower.

the secular bear market rally (since march 2009) was built primarily on printed fiat money.

exercise extreme caution moving forward.

-NT

There will be more QE justy under another progrma name.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2622 on: June 03, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »
There will be more QE justy under another progrma name.

The Fed will just reinvest money it has made from maturing debt and an astronomically large balance sheet.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: Dow crash coming to your 401k (**Strictly Moderated--SEE FIRST POST**)
« Reply #2623 on: June 04, 2011, 02:39:19 AM »

i anticipate a double dip recession.

-NT

Back Toward Double Dip

Friday, June 3, 2011
The May jobs report is a disaster — the weakest reading since September. Non-farm payrolls grew only 54,000 last month, according to the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics. Private employment rose only 83,000 — the smallest growth since last June. Government payrolls dropped 29,000.

The overall jobless rate rose to 9.1 percent.

Together with plummeting housing prices, falling wages for non-supervisory workers, a paltry 1.8 percent growth in the first quarter, and a precipitous drop in consumer confidence, the picture should be clear to anyone able to see clearly.

The recovery has stalled.

http://robertreich.org/

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: Dow Crash Coming To Your 401K
« Reply #2624 on: June 04, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »

ac·cu·rate adj \ˈa-kyə-rət, ˈa-k(ə-)rət\

Definition of ACCURATE
1: free from error especially as the result of care <an accurate diagnosis>
2: conforming exactly to truth or to a standard : exact <providing accurate color>
3: able to give an accurate result <an accurate gauge>
— ac·cu·rate·ly \ˈa-kyə-rət-lē, ˈa-k(ə-)rət-, ˈa-k(y)ərt-\ adverb
— ac·cu·rate·ness \-kyə-rət-nəs, -k(ə-)rət-nəs\ noun

-NT