Author Topic: PBW Adds New Show for 2008... Hosted by Larry Pepe  (Read 7077 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
PBW Adds New Show for 2008... Hosted by Larry Pepe
« on: November 12, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »
PBW's Pep Talk
Featuring Larry Pepe

New 30 minute show added to Monday Radio Lineup

"Pro Bodybuilding Weekly", the bodybuilding industry's most popular multi-media production, announces the arrival of an all new radio program hosted by bodybuilding expert Larry Pepe. The 30-minute show, entitled “PBW’s Pep Talk”, will be added to the Monday night line-up, airing immediately prior to the start of the weekly PBW hour-long broadcast. 

Pepe explains, "For the past 20 years, I’ve lived the bodybuilding lifestyle and have been a part of virtually all phases of the industry. The opportunity to create 30 minutes of quality content for the fans every week sounded like too much fun to pass up."  Pepe continues, "The popularity of PBW radio speaks for itself.  I’m excited to get back on the air and contribute to the Monday night lineup."

PBW creator Dan Solomon explains, "Larry has always understood the importance of delivering credible, positive and thought provoking dialog to bodybuilding fans.  Based on his past work, "Pep Talk" is a perfect extension to what we’re doing at Pro Bodybuilding Weekly."

Presented by MuscleTech, “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” recently launched the new “PBW Global Broadcast Network” which allows fans to listen to bodybuilding talk radio directly on the industry’s  most popular websites.  In addition to its home on the category’s #1 ranked website Bodybuilding.com, the show can also be heard on FlexOnline.com, GetBig.com, MuscleMayhem.com, MuscleTime.com, IFBBPro.com, BodybuilderLife.com (Italy), ExtremeBodybuilding.net, BodybuildingKorea.com, IronDungeon.org (Australia), Body.se (Sweden) and a growing network of broadcast affiliates.

When the 2008 production schedule resumes, "PBW’s Pep Talk" will air LIVE on Mondays at 7:30 ET followed by “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” in its usual 8pm ET time slot.  In January, bodybuilding talk radio will begin coverage of its 4th IFBB contest season as Dan & Bob close in on their 100th broadcast.  (Visit www.BodybuildingRadio.co m for more information)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: PBW Adds New Show for 2008... Hosted by Larry Pepe
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 06:55:16 PM »
congrats larry!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 06:58:33 PM »
I'm giddy with anticipation now... Giggidy Giggidy Goo.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »
Is that the same Larry Pepe who ran like hell (as fast as he could) away from MD?   I thought he might still be in therapy after his short stay in the MD Loony Bin.  Welcome back Larry.  Where you been hiding man?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 08:08:40 PM »
Pep is the man and a great addition to the PBW network. He has a solid reputation with all the athletes and is a great interviewer. This will be a show worth listening to.

Pep Talk. Good Call.
Elevate Your Image.™

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 05:27:30 AM »
Looking forward to hearing Pepe back talking BB!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 10:22:54 AM »
Looking forward to hearing Pepe back talking BB!

Amen brother... Amen.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 10:52:26 AM »
Congrats Larry!

Take it easy on the overhead microphone lifts until you get the official okay.

Can I go out on a limb and predict Shawn Ray as your first guest?  ;D
BigNationRadio.com

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 08:27:54 PM »
PBW's Pep Talk
Featuring Larry Pepe

New 30 minute show added to Monday Radio Lineup

"Pro Bodybuilding Weekly", the bodybuilding industry's most popular multi-media production, announces the arrival of an all new radio program hosted by bodybuilding expert Larry Pepe. The 30-minute show, entitled “PBW’s Pep Talk”, will be added to the Monday night line-up, airing immediately prior to the start of the weekly PBW hour-long broadcast. 

Pepe explains, "For the past 20 years, I’ve lived the bodybuilding lifestyle and have been a part of virtually all phases of the industry. The opportunity to create 30 minutes of quality content for the fans every week sounded like too much fun to pass up."  Pepe continues, "The popularity of PBW radio speaks for itself.  I’m excited to get back on the air and contribute to the Monday night lineup."

PBW creator Dan Solomon explains, "Larry has always understood the importance of delivering credible, positive and thought provoking dialog to bodybuilding fans.  Based on his past work, "Pep Talk" is a perfect extension to what we’re doing at Pro Bodybuilding Weekly."

Presented by MuscleTech, “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” recently launched the new “PBW Global Broadcast Network” which allows fans to listen to bodybuilding talk radio directly on the industry’s  most popular websites.  In addition to its home on the category’s #1 ranked website Bodybuilding.com, the show can also be heard on FlexOnline.com, GetBig.com, MuscleMayhem.com, MuscleTime.com, IFBBPro.com, BodybuilderLife.com (Italy), ExtremeBodybuilding.net, BodybuildingKorea.com, IronDungeon.org (Australia), Body.se (Sweden) and a growing network of broadcast affiliates.

When the 2008 production schedule resumes, "PBW’s Pep Talk" will air LIVE on Mondays at 7:30 ET followed by “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” in its usual 8pm ET time slot.  In January, bodybuilding talk radio will begin coverage of its 4th IFBB contest season as Dan & Bob close in on their 100th broadcast.  (Visit www.BodybuildingRadio.co m for more information)

Larry seems like a good guy.  I liked some of the stuff he was doing before it got cancelled.  I thought it was weird when he was hosting that show with those MD guys.  Welcome back Larry (does he post here?)
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 09:01:20 PM »
Larry seems like a good guy.  I liked some of the stuff he was doing before it got cancelled.  I thought it was weird when he was hosting that show with those MD guys.  Welcome back Larry (does he post here?)
Larry is good people. He has posted here but is going for shoulder surgery tomorrow.
Elevate Your Image.™

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
you know what dan and bob ?? i think its a geat thing...but im gonna suggest something t make a great thing even better...

...................you guys need the swami Lonnie Teper - that guy is an absolute joy to listen to and a mountain of info !!

Seriously , think about it...The Swami - what an asset - as a co host - brilliant team

Larry with the play by play and Lonnie with the color

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »
which allows fans to listen to bodybuilding talk radio directly on the industry’s  most popular websites.  In addition to its home on the category’s #1 ranked website Bodybuilding.com, the show can also be heard on FlexOnline.com, GetBig.com, MuscleMayhem.com, MuscleTime.com, IFBBPro.com, BodybuilderLife.com (Italy), ExtremeBodybuilding.net, BodybuildingKorea.com, IronDungeon.org (Australia), Body.se (Sweden) and a growing network of broadcast affiliates.

Not on musculardevelopment.com ??

(well, I suppose MD doesn't count as one of the industry's "popular websites".)  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »
I enjoyed larry on no bull.. once he left I couldn't listen to that shit no more.. He brought things down to earth

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 09:01:41 PM »
I see Larry bringing in his own style as he did when he was in control of Muscleradio.