Author Topic: Manion Says Disloyalty to the IFBB is Like Cheating on your Wife!!!  (Read 29813 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Manion Says Disloyalty to the IFBB is Like Cheating on your Wife!!!
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2007, 08:34:25 PM »
Bob dismisses some of the designs that I originated but where is anything original from him? I doubt we will see any such thing.[/color]

Bob invented sucking up and being a puppet.

Vince Basile invented everything else!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2007, 09:37:11 PM »
You know, bodybuilders always amaze me. They complain about gyms and equipment but how many have actually come up with anything new or better? I give credit to guys like Joe Gold and Larry Scott who have advanced what gyms and good equipment are. Most of the designers of gym equipment are not bodybuilders nor have they any interest in making effective bodybuilding equipment. The exception was Arthur Jones who pioneered designs that have changed the industry forever. Just about everyone was influenced by Nautilus equipment. That being said, where is the Nautilus or Medx or Cybex biceps-supinator machine? Where is a chin machine that can support individuals up to 500 pounds?

Bob dismisses some of the designs that I originated but where is anything original from him? I doubt we will see any such thing. Ditto for 99.99 percent of those who post in internet discussion boards. So many are great at criticizing but few have anything original to contribute that is positive to the sport of bodybuilding.

Attaboy, Vince...way to prove me right.....again.

Nothing to say, nothing to back yourself up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2007, 09:48:24 PM »

Bob dismisses some of the designs that I originated but where is anything original from him? I doubt we will see any such thing. Ditto for 99.99 percent of those who post in internet discussion boards. So many are great at criticizing but few have anything original to contribute that is positive to the sport of bodybuilding.

You know Vince, I have never said anything to you, not even a "Fuck You", but today that will change. 

First off, Robert and I went to the same High School and he is a much sweeter person in real life than most of these so-called "Pros".

Secondly, you have no clue what any of us truly do on these boards.  Many of us here not only help to support the sport by attending the shows, but we also BUY supplements from the same companies that SPONSOR the Pros and Shows that we speak of on a daily basis.  Some of us, like myself, have even taken time to write articles about the sport, taken pictures of many pros (That have been used by respectable sites) and even helped to get some of these Pros on their feet when shit was bad.  So please don't assume that 99.99999999% of us do nothing for the sport...

With regards to Robert Michael, he is a voice & face for the sport of bodybuilding.  Unlike 99.9% of these Pros, Bob actually has been in a few Hollywood films and is recognized amongst many elite groups.  He is also well-spoken and looks pretty good for a man his age, something which 97% of the Pros can't say for themselves.

So with all due respect Vince, Fuck you and your fucking old-man grip strength.
"1"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »
okay firstly for a professional organisation the IFBB isn't acting very professional or smart.  Like him or not Lee Priest is popular and a draw card, people are going to want to see him and talk to him etc at shows, so the IFBB is missing another draw card athlete and in a fringe sport that's not always a good thing.  In terms of professionalism Lee doesn't exactly embody this but neither does the IFBB on this matter, the decision reeks of a personal agenda hidden by 'rules', which as been pointed out aren't always followed to the letter by the IFBB anyway.

Also to all the bashing of Chick as the athletes rep i'd just like to ask how many of the posters in this forum are IFBB pros for which Chick is a rep? I'm guessing zero! So he really doesn't have to answer anything to you and in fact his loyalty on matters like this should be with the IFBB and not with the fans, if this was a debate purely involving IFBB pros and they were asking these questions, then yes i'd think he was a poor athletes rep if everything the athletes brought up was shot down by him with IFBB nonsense.  I'm not saying this is what Chick does by the way cause i'm not an IFBB athlete so he's not my rep, therefore i have no way to say whether he is good or not, all i'm saying is he has no obligation to you 'fans' so stop trying to make it sound like he's screwing you. 

Interesting post. Here I'll shoot down with a few words.  NO FANS= NO BODYBUILDING, NO SPONSORSHIPS, NO CONTESTS, NO IFBB, NO JOB FOR CHIC.  Lets see someone argue that fact.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2007, 09:50:47 PM »
Funny you should mention that, as neither one of them was suspended for being outspoken......clueless as usual. At least you're consistant....

I missed it, did Milos compete in the PDI too. ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2007, 09:54:25 PM »
Interesting post. Here I'll shoot down with a few words.  NO FANS= NO BODYBUILDING, NO SPONSORSHIPS, NO CONTESTS, NO IFBB, NO JOB FOR CHIC.  Lets see someone argue that fact.

I can argue that fact....90% of my income is from my BB.com contract...which has nothing to do with contests, or the IFBB for that matter.

The one "job" I have with the IFBB as the rep, is a non paying position...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2007, 09:58:49 PM »
I missed it, did Milos compete in the PDI too. ::)

No one said he was....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2007, 09:59:51 PM »
I can argue that fact....90% of my income is from my BB.com contract...which has nothing to do with contests, or the IFBB for that matter.

The one "job" I have with the IFBB as the rep, is a non paying position...

WHo buys the products from BB.com that affords them to stay in business and pay your salary.  Just wondering.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
WHo buys the products from BB.com that affords them to stay in business and pay your salary.  Just wondering.

People.....athletes, weightlifters, etc...

Less than 5% of our business is from competitive BBers...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »

What % is from the average gym rat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2007, 10:12:16 PM »
No one said he was....

Robert, you better comment on my post defending you...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2007, 10:21:51 PM »
TEN OTHER WAYS THE IFBB IS JUST LIKE YOUR WIFE

1. You shell out money every year for "membership" and get nothing in return.
2. You often think how much happier you'd be without them.
3. They nag you a lot over stupid, insignificant things.
4. If they catch you even looking at another organization, you're in deep doo-doo.
5. They ask you for your opinion and then punish you for expressing it.
6. If you don't kiss their ass every second of the day, they make your life miserable.
7. They'd rather you f*ck a grapefruit or swing your dick in a guy's face than kiss another girl.
8. They make up the rules as they go along.
9. They only forgive you for cheating if you buy them $50,000 in jewelry.
10. They refuse to let you f*ck them in their ass.

maybe she is sore from letting everyone else fuck her in the ass...trust me, it's wasn't that good  >:(
Here comes the money shot

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »
You know Vince, I have never said anything to you, not even a "Fuck You", but today that will change. 

First off, Robert and I went to the same High School and he is a much sweeter person in real life than most of these so-called "Pros".

Secondly, you have no clue what any of us truly do on these boards.  Many of us here not only help to support the sport by attending the shows, but we also BUY supplements from the same companies that SPONSOR the Pros and Shows that we speak of on a daily basis.  Some of us, like myself, have even taken time to write articles about the sport, taken pictures of many pros (That have been used by respectable sites) and even helped to get some of these Pros on their feet when shit was bad.  So please don't assume that 99.99999999% of us do nothing for the sport...

With regards to Robert Michael, he is a voice & face for the sport of bodybuilding.  Unlike 99.9% of these Pros, Bob actually has been in a few Hollywood films and is recognized amongst many elite groups.  He is also well-spoken and looks pretty good for a man his age, something which 97% of the Pros can't say for themselves.

"1"

Much appreciated my friend....

What year did you graduate?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2007, 10:25:37 PM »

I buy mostly from BB.com

I have tons of white tshirts that they send you with every order over $75, I usually give them away

prices are competitive on most items....too bad that they stopped selling vasopro

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »

He's just a stalker trying to "pick up" on you Bob. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »

Class of '81

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »

"Chaos" I thought you and I were friends? 

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 20, 2007, 10:28:27 PM »

since bob is an IFBB pro he  fully understands when a man is making overtures to him

I am sure that bob will PM him his g4p rates

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 20, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »
"Chaos" I thought you and I were friends? 
Who said we weren't? Oh, snap, did I just blow your cover? :o

since bob is an IFBB pro he  fully understands when a man is making overtures to him

Gotcha ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 20, 2007, 10:30:22 PM »
since bob is an IFBB pro he  fully understands when a man is making overtures to him

Come on Steele, at least post something that is remotely funny.  How about posting one of your pictures??

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2007, 10:30:58 PM »
Who said we weren't? Oh, snap, did I just blow your cover? :o

No cover blown.  I only feel that friends shouldn't call each other stalkers..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2007, 10:37:23 PM »
No cover blown.  I only feel that friends shouldn't call each other stalkers..
Friends should be honest, right? I found your *seeking Bob's attention* to acknowledge your defense of him and the way you pumped up what a great guy he is, kinda stalkerish.

Do you have a different word you prefer? :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »
Friends should be honest, right? I found your *seeking Bob's attention* to acknowledge your defense of him and the way you pumped up what a great guy he is, kinda stalkerish.

Do you have a different word you prefer? :-*

How about the term "Caring Homosexual"?

You know Chaos, sometimes you can be quite the fag, remember when you sent this to me?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2007, 10:54:03 PM »

LOL....that's pretty funny...."G4P"....

no such thing my friend...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2007, 06:47:37 AM »

"1"

Epic stalker.
Ron: "I am lazy."