Author Topic: CNN Dishonest Reporting on John Cena and steroids  (Read 11855 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: CNN Dishonest Reporting on John Cena and steroids
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
What a pile of shit.

Of course he's used..... ::)

However, it's wrong of CNN to do that shit.
HAHA, RON.....

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 02:39:04 PM »
Hahaha...hasn't used , lol... he told me in person what he was on, in between rails of coke... LOLOL

R you serious or just joking?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
R you serious or just joking?

Dead serious, him and Ray Mysterio were doing blow like vaccuum cleaners at my buddy's place last summer
Cena told me all the wrestlers get their stuff legit from a doctor via script, they all run GH, deca and test enanthate.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 03:04:54 PM »
Dead serious, him and Ray Mysterio were doing blow like vaccuum cleaners at my buddy's place last summer
Cena told me all the wrestlers get their stuff legit from a doctor via script, they all run GH, deca and test enanthate.

I gotta say I wouldn't admit the shit either.  If he did it could be the end of his career.  It's obvious that it's not the gear that killing these guys...it's the crazy lifestyle with all of the other drugs.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »
I gotta say I wouldn't admit the shit either.  If he did it could be the end of his career.  It's obvious that it's not the gear that killing these guys...it's the crazy lifestyle with all of the other drugs.

You have NO IDEA how much coke they went through that evening... I was shocked..  :o  :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 03:16:12 PM »
Actually, he hasen't....good luck trying to get your pants to stay up..! ;D
Come on Bobby, we're all grownups here...well, maybe not all of us ;D

Regardless, wether or not he used/uses AAS, the fact that CNN does stuff like this is insanely retarded. I mean come on, what is he supposed to say? It's a lose lose situation, IMO.

Oh, and BTW, fortunately for me, my pants still fit just fine, lol!

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 03:59:07 PM »
Who cares?  He's hot ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 04:21:35 PM »
I trained with Cena in Venice for a while.....when he competed he was one of Will harris' boys.....its upsetting to me to say it, 'cause i needed AAS...but John is the Genuine Article....natural, with tremendous discipline and genetics

:D

the fella wouldnt be touching 200lb natural at single digit if was natural,,220-230 13% at 6'1 is the elite of the elite of naturals and they do NOT COMPETE ,they also are not americans and in 99% of the cases although naturals did experiemtn with simple tablets such as dianabol anapolon and methyl1 here and there

the fella talked about doesnt have tremendous genetics because he could never do nothing in bodybuilding,,his is blocky and lack tremendesly when you break apart his body parts,,whaty he lacks the most is honesty! but to be quite honest with you the wrestlers problems are far from synthetic hormones since they all use one year supply of gear in scouple months you cant change this since the ownder of the federation is very well conected in the goverment and extremely rich and influencial to the usa financial industry in many aspects put aside the wwf

what brings money stays!,,in usa if you learn the country right everything is about how much money you have,,if you have a lot of it you will be more powerful than president of usa,, only thing that talks in usa is how big your pockets are and the richest people arew the ones who look the poorest to you in the street! remember that..it also bring me to an un related subjecxt of how the usa goverment were very sucessful at fuckin your brains and putting in it the true belief that ufos are imagination at best while in reality the experiemts going on with alien crafts are 50+ years old and yet everyone who open the mouth about it in usa is considered a loonaateek,,but then again this is unrelated subject that i could talk about for hours on

back to the person talked about,,their problems majority of wrestlers is narcotics and pain killers ,,majority of them are addicts get to a point they cant live with out it and thats where they die not because of syntethic hormones
there was this wrestler name chris jerico i sugest you take a good look at him today with his 160lb he carrys ,,ook at him in the wrestling days,,now this is the ONLY EXAMPLE OF WRESTLER THAT GOT COMPLETELY OUT OF THE GAME AND GOT BACK TO SANE LIFE AND EVEN HAVE SOME POTENTIAL,,most of the others are not too lucky and to be honest i feel sad for them and the women  that need to live with them past the second month

fallen angel

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »
i love wrestling but its a pile of shit, >:( that he says he's natural. everyone out there knows it and the ones who dont are the people who still think that you can get 22' arms from just training and eating right ???
there's no magic pills... just needles

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
gh15, most people who do research on the subject of ufo's sooner or later realize that they are very real.  I feel they are kept secret for good measure.  The mass hysteria that would ensue if the general public found about about them would be quite a mess. 

I suppose this is why people such as Micheal Moore insist on only doing live interviews. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
gh15, most people who do research on the subject of ufo's sooner or later realize that they are very real.  I feel they are kept secret for good measure.  The mass hysteria that would ensue if the general public found about about them would be quite a mess. 

I suppose this is why people such as Micheal Moore insist on only doing live interviews. 

If UFOs are real, and I'm not saying they aren't... I've just never seen one... BUT, if they are, man would that fuck up ALL of the religious nuts.

I'd actually kind of like to see that... as long as they didn't go all "V" on us and try to eat my cute self.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »
I know John fairly well, enough to say that I believe that he's been natural....If anyone knows physiques, you can tell he's a natural BB....I knew him well before he got into wrestling. Check out the pics when he competed...not to tough.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 06:17:12 PM »

and neither has a single ifbb pro on the circuit today......

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 06:19:27 PM »
There would be many people who will have the usual "end of the world" scenario in mind.  Many religious beliefs would crumble, but as history shows us, there is a good chance new age beliefs would be formed based on these events. Many humans have a tendency or need to idolize or worship things out of the normal.

Mind you this is speculation, but I also feel the governments who have knowledge of this phenomenon are simply too embarrassed to let this information out.  Mostly because I feel they don't know the whole story about them either.

Btw, sorry for getting off topic.     

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 06:23:45 PM »
I know John fairly well, enough to say that I believe that he's been natural....If anyone knows physiques, you can tell he's a natural BB....I knew him well before he got into wrestling. Check out the pics when he competed...not to tough.

cena actually performs physically demanding work, not just posing. This in combination with
his year round ripped musculature, makes me doubt how well you know cena

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2007, 06:24:08 PM »

What do you mean "been natural"? Do you believe he never once touched a single steroid tablet or injection?

I know this is really a bad question for you. Not like you would say anything else publicly.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »
hahhaah have you seen him in the movie "The Marine" He is huge and is carrying very low bodyfat.  You can't be that big and that lean and be natural. Where is Squadfather and his intrinsic ability to claim out bs claims, cause this one is obvious.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 07:04:57 PM »
There would be many people who will have the usual "end of the world" scenario in mind.  Many religious beliefs would crumble, but as history shows us, there is a good chance new age beliefs would be formed based on these events. Many humans have a tendency or need to idolize or worship things out of the normal.

Mind you this is speculation, but I also feel the governments who have knowledge of this phenomenon are simply too embarrassed to let this information out.  Mostly because I feel they don't know the whole story about them either.

Btw, sorry for getting off topic.     

when you as people (human kind) do not understand something we try to figure it out,,it can take 10 years 30 years 50 years and even 100 years and 1000s years,,
when we as human beings do not understand it we learn it ,,in this case some parts in the big birocracy of goverments ,,that is also what happen in usa since 40s when first craft been captured

one thing about the human race that you need to know about  (happens in particular section of goverment related to military affairs) is that they like to learn things before declaire them and release them to public knowledge base,,and if the there is something that still not understood it wont be released to public knowledge because the govrmer also acting as protector of its people and its structure

when it comes to the us (specific sections of the military/goverment) operated in s4 as part of area 51 with out the need to report to president and with out constitutional law or rules,,and still to this date do though added many other locations ,,those sections of the military/goverment still to this date havent figure out how to fly the crafts and how to operate it ,,especially cant and wont figure out related date because some compounds are missing since they are extra terrestrial compounds as in not from this planet,,

element 15 is only now being stabelized and there is not supply of it on earth since it comes from what we captured and its limited,,element 15 after 50 years of advanced research STILL havent being figured and what that tell you is that the human kind is simply not ready for interaction with super advanced societies,,we are part of time,,we are part of space and we are pasrt of a bigger thing that i believe truely controled by one god ,,but we are only small tiny part of it called the human kind and we are very young in out development in relation to the ones who came here and looked over us,,

so in general ,,you may feel you are ready but in reality its a lot more than god related beliefs ,,it is more to do with the fact we cant figure out anything about them or to be exact we figured out very little in 50+ years and we have the best human researchers doing the work and risking their lives and still nothing,,why?

because we are not ready ,,yet! i believe next 100 years when we have base on mars and ofcourse sucesfully getting on the moon so we can get to mars with our vehicles,,,i believe that after this we will be more ready since new elements sources of materials wil be available for human kind

for now all you can do is know that they been here and you are not crazy,,the stuff we can get out of 50+ years of research we try to put into military machinary and it has been quite small in relation to what could have been done if we had the capability to understand all and gain a hold of the materials needed

anything i wrote above is above and beyond president of usa,,it is controlled by specific sections of the us military and goverment and has no obeidence to the constitution of the usa ,,it also happen in other countries around the world and treated and followed to the t with the code of rules that the us and ussr presented along last 50 years as the only super powers on this planet
fallen angel

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 07:19:25 PM »
cena is definately on the sauce.  wwf came to town a few years ago and john, chris benoit and ray mistero were hanging out at golds gym in century city plaza.  cena was db pressing 140s for sets of 10 or so

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 07:25:38 PM »
when you as people (human kind) do not understand something we try to figure it out,,it can take 10 years 30 years 50 years and even 100 years and 1000s years,,
when we as human beings do not understand it we learn it ,,in this case some parts in the big birocracy of goverments ,,that is also what happen in usa since 40s when first craft been captured

one thing about the human race that you need to know about  (happens in particular section of goverment related to military affairs) is that they like to learn things before declaire them and release them to public knowledge base,,and if the there is something that still not understood it wont be released to public knowledge because the govrmer also acting as protector of its people and its structure

when it comes to the us (specific sections of the military/goverment) operated in s4 as part of area 51 with out the need to report to president and with out constitutional law or rules,,and still to this date do though added many other locations ,,those sections of the military/goverment still to this date havent figure out how to fly the crafts and how to operate it ,,especially cant and wont figure out related date because some compounds are missing since they are extra terrestrial compounds as in not from this planet,,

element 15 is only now being stabelized and there is not supply of it on earth since it comes from what we captured and its limited,,element 15 after 50 years of advanced research STILL havent being figured and what that tell you is that the human kind is simply not ready for interaction with super advanced societies,,we are part of time,,we are part of space and we are pasrt of a bigger thing that i believe truely controled by one god ,,but we are only small tiny part of it called the human kind and we are very young in out development in relation to the ones who came here and looked over us,,

so in general ,,you may feel you are ready but in reality its a lot more than god related beliefs ,,it is more to do with the fact we cant figure out anything about them or to be exact we figured out very little in 50+ years and we have the best human researchers doing the work and risking their lives and still nothing,,why?

because we are not ready ,,yet! i believe next 100 years when we have base on mars and ofcourse sucesfully getting on the moon so we can get to mars with our vehicles,,,i believe that after this we will be more ready since new elements sources of materials wil be available for human kind

for now all you can do is know that they been here and you are not crazy,,the stuff we can get out of 50+ years of research we try to put into military machinary and it has been quite small in relation to what could have been done if we had the capability to understand all and gain a hold of the materials needed

anything i wrote above is above and beyond president of usa,,it is controlled by specific sections of the us military and goverment and has no obeidence to the constitution of the usa ,,it also happen in other countries around the world and treated and followed to the t with the code of rules that the us and ussr presented along last 50 years as the only super powers on this planet

did daddy waddy hack into gh15's getbig account OR did gh15 get into daddy waddy's personal stash?

thats what i want to know.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »

Well I'll say this. If he is natural then his natural hormone levels must be through the roof...super human levels...especially when you consider the size he maintains on such a demanding schedule. So although it is doubtful or a better way to put it is that it would be a very, very rare gift to have.

Last off, even though I'm still skeptical, I am fully aware that it is possible. One of my regular training partners was natural until earlier this year...and he possessed the kind of size and conditioning most users will never achieve...but he's one in a million when it comes to that sort of thing.

To show that this is a possibility, this is what a 235lb natural BB's arms look like if he does in fact happen do posses super human hormone levels.

BTW, as far as John goes, honestly, if he's natural or not, makes no difference to me...hey, props either way IMO.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 08:46:26 PM »
you guys have been members here at getbig for sometime now, you mean you cant see the signs and results when someone is on the juice............its clear cena uses, he's a bodybuilder.  Is that why at times you can see gyno buildup under his nipples, or what about when he gets off juice, his chest shrivels up something fierce along with the rest of his body, the only mainstay are his arms and shoulders, when he is off juice he is an all arms and shoulders man.  Tell me how many pro wrestlers do you guys know of that dont use roids, they all use it, its freaking mandatory.  Cena has a reputation that he is trying to promote, but in the end it will be known that he is another lying wrestler.  A ton of wrestlers and athletes use a long list of drugs, including x, coke, meth, and all that other bullcrap.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 08:52:11 PM »
He probably does, but these guys aren't near as big in person as they look on TV. I went to one of their shows a few years ago, and they were big guys but nothing crazy. They announced that guy Rob Van Damme as 6 foot 230 I think, he looked closer to 5"10" at maybe 205, maybe. The only guy I saw that looked massive was Batista, he's as big on TV as in person, shoulder width is just stupid. HE BRINGS THE PAIN BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2007, 08:52:50 PM »

Chick, you know very well that the point in contention was whether he has ever used.

you stated that he 'hasn't' which is just plain bullshit and you know it.

please stop being disingenuous. no one is dissing the man. using steroids doesn't make you a lesser person any more than drinking a glass of wine with dinner. both are drugs, only wine is far more dangerous to individual physical health, mental health and society at large.

the use of drugs in sports needs a more honest approach. simply denying use just makes athletes look like liars and joe couch potato public has his excuse ('at least i'm not a lying druggie scum. if i took steroids i could hit 60 home runs a season too.') and all pro athletes, especially bbers go lower on the totem pole of society (around drug addict level).

if the governor of california can, at least, fess up to his use of steroids then i don't see why a pro wrestler can't.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »

lmao....... yeah.. riiiiight..... hahahahahhahahahhahhahah ahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahah

hahahahahahhahahahahaha. .........

hahahahahahha

hahahahahahhhahahahahah

hahahahahahha

hahaha
haha .... catch my breath..........

ok......... hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

epic ass kissing right there!!!
are you delusional?