Author Topic: Kai Greene - a whole new low - cowardly lion pics???  (Read 8630 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Kai Greene - a whole new low - cowardly lion pics???
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 07:11:09 AM »
oh ok  there should be performance standards you're saying.  like a legion of decency and or censorship?

No way - Kai shall , and will, do how he pleases - but the lion thing was so silly that even a kindergartenkid would be embarrassed watching.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 07:15:41 AM »
No way - Kai shall , and will, do how he pleases - but the lion thing was so silly that even a kindergartenkid would be embarrassed watching.
r u in kindergarten?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 07:18:57 AM »
Yes - between fingerpainting sets we currently learn about Getbig. 

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 07:27:19 AM »
oh ok  there should be performance standards you're saying.  like a legion of decency and or censorship?

no, but there's a fine line between entertainment and embarassement.

i think Kai crossed it.

dealing with bodybuilding as a social issue, it's either seen as really manly (and a macho thing) or something a gay guy would watch...

Kai in a lions costume with face paint pushes it in what direction you think?....
i don't think many investors, sponsors or fans would appreciate the sport if it were more like that than what we're used to.

I always love Kai's routines...his Colorado pro routine to Dirty Diana was off the hook, probably the best of the year...
also when he posed with rodney st.cloud at the 2006 Ironman, that was some crazy shit.
you can keep it artistic and still entertaining...
i just don't see how the lion costume can be percieved as anything other than a joke...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 07:53:48 AM »
no, but there's a fine line between entertainment and embarassement.

i think Kai crossed it.

dealing with bodybuilding as a social issue, it's either seen as really manly (and a macho thing) or something a gay guy would watch...

Kai in a lions costume with face paint pushes it in what direction you think?....
i don't think many investors, sponsors or fans would appreciate the sport if it were more like that than what we're used to.

I always love Kai's routines...his Colorado pro routine to Dirty Diana was off the hook, probably the best of the year...
also when he posed with rodney st.cloud at the 2006 Ironman, that was some crazy shit.
you can keep it artistic and still entertaining...
i just don't see how the lion costume can be percieved as anything other than a joke...

i understand but i dont think he crossed it.  in order for me to judge i would have to watch it in it's entirity.  ok, he was made up like a male lion.  so what?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 08:00:18 AM »
i understand but i dont think he crossed it.  in order for me to judge i would have to watch it in it's entirity.  ok, he was made up like a male lion.  so what?

well when you're regarded as a PRO, your conduct in and around the sport should be a reflection of that.
Kai bangs grapefruit, i dont care, he doesnt do that on stage...

i wouldn't have an issue with the costume too, just if wasn't on stage.

Kai is a very weird guy in some ways, but that's cool...
it's just tough to see the image of bodybuilding deteriorate with stuff like that.
im sure he meant no harm, but i can't help but feel that bodybuilding is being taken
down a notch in seriousness because of that.

i'll love bodybuilding no matter what, but its enough that the general public busts balls
about drugs, and small speedo's...now they gonna ask why do they dress like lions ans such on stage...

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 09:24:39 AM »
well when you're regarded as a PRO, your conduct in and around the sport should be a reflection of that.
Kai bangs grapefruit, i dont care, he doesnt do that on stage...

i wouldn't have an issue with the costume too, just if wasn't on stage.

Kai is a very weird guy in some ways, but that's cool...
it's just tough to see the image of bodybuilding deteriorate with stuff like that.
im sure he meant no harm, but i can't help but feel that bodybuilding is being taken
down a notch in seriousness because of that.

i'll love bodybuilding no matter what, but its enough that the general public busts balls
about drugs, and small speedo's...now they gonna ask why do they dress like lions ans such on stage...

I completely agree with you.  The "grapefruit" video did bitter damage to his credibility as an up-an-coming pro-bb.  Everything up to that point, was looking good for him.  I can see him getting phased out.  It's too bad, because supplement company would not want him to represent their products; not even SUNKIST. 

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 09:27:19 AM »
I completely agree with you.  The "grapefruit" video did bitter damage to his credibility as an up-an-coming pro-bb.  Everything up to that point, was looking good for him.  I can see him getting phased out.  No supplement company would want him to represent their products; not even SUNKIST. 

LOL

maybe Tropicana