Author Topic: David Jacobs Makes Plea Deal On Drug Charge - Names Dallas Cowboys and others!  (Read 11648 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Romowned!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If he is ratting hes a piece of shit!

If he broke federal and state laws, he's a piece of shit too.

If he's selling gear, he ain't paying taxes.  The rest of us pay a lot of taxes.  That dude was stealing from us.  I don't care if ppl want to do/sell drugs, but the tax-evasion that comes with it is what pisses me off :)

youandme

• Getbig V
but your a piece of shit for spreading rumors under a "gimmick account" !

Wow man really, what are you on?

He is making a plea with the FEDS, he is ratting on everybody, FACT.

Holy crap, it's not physics.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Wow man really, what are you on?

He is making a plea with the FEDS, he is ratting on everybody, FACT.

Holy crap, it's not physics.

exactly. He says in the video, his words, that if his lawyer thinks naming names will help him then he will do so.

Bad Karma.
It's Hip to be Square!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
that's the name of the game these days with dealing drugs, name names and get yourself out of trouble, very few stand up guys anymore.

Alex23

that's the name of the game these days with dealing drugs, name names and get yourself out of trouble, very few stand up guys anymore.

To quote 240, "you sell drugs and don't pay taxes"... being a "stand up guy" is the last of their worries  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
To quote 240, "you sell drugs and don't pay taxes"... being a "stand up guy" is the last of their worries  8)

yeah i know but you know what i mean, it's a given that what they're doing is wrong but there has to be some kind of honor, he fuccked up and he got caught and now he should take his medicine like a man, most likely he'd only serve 2 years or so.

Alex23

yeah i know but you know what i mean, it's a given that what they're doing is wrong but there has to be some kind of honor, he fuccked up and he got caught and now he should take his medicine like a man, most likely he'd only serve 2 years or so.

I know what you mean man but when the heat is on, very little actually "keep it real"...

only 2 years????? getto kids do 5yrs for selling pot on the street corners and barely survive doing it... 
We're talking about a career pusher who rolls in the 250k/yr and pays zero taxes...

I smelll and epic thread building up...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I know what you mean man but when the heat is on, very little actually "keep it real"...

only 2 years????? getto kids do 5yrs for selling pot on the street corners and barely survive doing it... 
We're talking about a career pusher who rolls in the 250k/yr and pays zero taxes...

I smelll and epic thread building up...
damn i didn't realize he was selling so much, you're probably right.

Alex23

Trust me, most in that situation would.  The other people are only getting a slap on the wrist, as well.  If he doesn't say anything, he'll probably go to jail for 10+ years.  I'd turn on those roid dependant fags in a second...haha
The whole, "don't rat, it's our code" is great in movies.  In reality, would you want to spend 10 years in jail, or drop a few names and move on in life?
How shocking is it that this guy had a "supplement shop". ::)  I swear, I'd say more than half the people involved in the "supplement" business are on gear themselves or use it as a front to sell gear.
And this hard on the media has for steroids, it's fucking comical.  Maybe they should address how many in this country have a drinking problem and better yet, how it's commonly excepted to get wasted and really, just a fucking waste of time all around. :D
Typical media bullshit.

Agree with you for once.... except the drinking part. 8)

Gettting wasted is part of Western society and is a cool way to blow steam. Never "killed" anyone... ;) until you put a spin on "how cool it is" to reach the not even funny point...  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Personal Trainer in steroid bust will name who he sold steroids too!
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 04:55:48 PM »
Dave Jacobs was Branch Warren's training partner. Dave Jacobs and Quincy Taylor were good buddies in Texas. Dave Jacobs was the one who melted here on getbig with accusations.

Dave Jacobs admitted that from February 2006 to April 2007, he distributed more than 40,000 units of anabolic steroids and “several thousand units of human growth hormone.” The plea agreement was sealed.

As part of the plea deal, Mr. Jacobs told KTVT-TV he will tell federal investigators about professional athletes who use steroids.

Now here is what Dave wrote a while back on getbig

Maybe a little bit of background about me to start things off. A lot of people know that Branch Warren and I trained together for almost 2 years (there is another interesting story to get to about that as well). Amanda Savell and I have been together and living together from June all the way up to this past weekend. We decided to part ways mainly because of the crap the industry  injected into our personal lives

I have been working with a lot of top pros in the industry for years, and being so involved with the inside track of the IFBB has shown me a lot. Most of it is not good at all. First off most of the competitors (except Gustavo) are stand up guys. They work hard, bust their asses sacrifice everything to get a good placing.

Now the preface to the next great part of the story is this. I got arrested for not paying a traffic ticket in Dallas on the way to the Ronnie Coleman Classic. When my girlfriend called to see if anyone could help bail me out the word all of a sudden changed and went out across the show to be totally different. They did not hear David got arrested on a traffic warrant. They decided to say David got popped, David got arrested, David's in trouble. Noooo David did not pay his ticket and thought he could get away with it for a while and turned out to be very wrong. God forbid there only be something like a traffic warrant - thats not good enough news - I know lets start making shit up that is fun to talk about and say he got busted for coke and ex and Ghb and all kinds of good stuff. After being in a nice little smelly concrete square for a few hours I got out and called some of my friends to let them know why I didnt make it to the show. I about crapped my pants when I heard people asking if I was ok, was there a lot of coke in my car how many tabs of ex did I have. I about fell over. First off - I never touched that crap. I never sold that crap, and I never will sell that crap. Its beyond F'd up for people to start spreading rumors like that which can ruin people's careers reputations and lives.

I might as well spill the beans. I have nothing to lose anymore anyway. Talking crap about a guy who has nothing to lose and everything to gain was a bad idea.

few gh15 rules for you to understand about bodybuilding

1. bodybuilders are in 90% of cases liars,,very important to remember
2. bodybuilders in about 50% of cases are convicted fellons or have misdimears on their record before during and after bodybuilding
3. it takes a lot more than genetics to become professional bodybuilder,,take a lot more than genetics now days to even compete in state show
4, you dont get arrested for hormones,,you get arrested for disribution of plenty of recreational drugs where in between you got couple 100s vials in yuor possesion that are only part of the 1000s of vials you disributed along the yeras you been watched! so please do me a favour and dont scare the 22 year old buy a vial of test from intermnet because he thought it was supplements,,again it is the suppliers the heads of snake that got cut
5. proffesional athletes especially outside bodybuilding is good headlines and will follow upon even if for examle to be made for public
6. behind every arrest there is a lot more work than you think,,real bodybuilders who only concentrate on bodybuilding and do not supply and distribute hormones were safe are safe and always will be safe same as any individual who doesnt abuse the system
fallen angel

Alex23

few gh15 rules for you to understand about bodybuilding

1. bodybuilders are in 90% of cases liars,,very important to remember
2. bodybuilders in about 50% of cases are convicted fellons or have misdimears on their record before during and after bodybuilding
3. it takes a lot more than genetics to become professional bodybuilder,,take a lot more than genetics now days to even compete in state show
4, you dont get arrested for hormones,,you get arrested for disribution of plenty of recreational drugs where in between you got couple 100s vials in yuor possesion that are only part of the 1000s of vials you disributed along the yeras you been watched! so please do me a favour and dont scare the 22 year old buy a vial of test from intermnet because he thought it was supplements,,again it is the suppliers the heads of snake that got cut
5. proffesional athletes especially outside bodybuilding is good headlines and will follow upon even if for examle to be made for public
6. behind every arrest there is a lot more work than you think,,real bodybuilders who only concentrate on bodybuilding and do not supply and distribute hormones were safe are safe and always will be safe same as any individual who doesnt abuse the system

I want to believe that but if they really wanted to, wouldn't it be very easy to start busting pros to make a "social example" and add to the "media frenzy" ?

I allways felt that's what happened to Milos...

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Dumb statement.
A lot of factors involved and every case is different. Would you try to be a hero if there's so much to lose?
I for sure wouldn't want to be "made an example of".
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I want to believe that but if they really wanted to, wouldn't be very easy to start busting pros to make a "social example" and add to the "media frenzy" ?

not really, i mean who outside of the industry and people who follow it know who Cutler or Coleman let alone the rest of the top 20 are? but everyone knows who Terrell Owens or Tony Romo is.

Alex23

not really, i mean who outside of the industry and people who follow it know who Cutler or Coleman let alone the rest of the top 20 are? but everyone knows who Terrell Owens or Tony Romo is.

Oh yea... I forgot where this is really going to go eventually... MLB wasn't enough... ::)

aka not like anybody gave a shit about this guy ...

:-X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Oh yea... I forgot where this is really going to go eventually... MLB wasn't enough... ::)

aka not like anybody gave a shit about this guy ...

:-X

hahahaha, that pic makes me laugh every time. ;D

Alex23

"Gregg" had quite a ride... worst part is, he wiped those tears with his 11" forearms, made the best out of it and ended up on TLC and Tyra Banks.

Only in America.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
"Gregg" had quite a ride... worse part is, he wiped those tears with his 11" forearms, made the best out of it and ended up on TLC and Tyra Banks.

Only in America.
hahahhahaa, you're not the only one who noticed the 26 inch oil bag upper "arms" and the Olive Oil forearms i see. :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I want to believe that but if they really wanted to, wouldn't it be very easy to start busting pros to make a "social example" and add to the "media frenzy" ?

no,,what haooen to milos involved more than seen to the eye,,remember he is trainer! the goverment know individual people use hormones in the millions you cant go arrest every one for 4 vials of testosterone it jsut dont work this way,,you stop the deases by cutting the heads,,,heads can be big supplier or small supplier ,,but anything that is supplier been through 1000s of vials and 10s of thousands of tablets not 100 ampoles or 10 vials ,,you are talking here about distributers that roll 10s of thousands of dollars every month rolled from within us ground 1000s of vials every month,,,it is big diff between this and professional bodybuilders,,

professional bodybuilders do not have time for this,,professional bodybuilders in most cases are users as in personal users of hormones same as people who use cigars,,they dont damage the system because they keep to themselves,,so no goverment let them be same as they let be many others abusers of drugs that they should not such as weed and pain killers,,if it wasa up to me i would put in jail every user of recreational drug ,,they are hurting bodybuilding and hurting the public in general

goverment and people not stupid ,,they know bodybuilders juice their mama and papa but as long as it is done personally by a grown up individual with OUT distributing or huting society then the individual in most cases is safe and contributes to society like any other individual,,its part of controlling society and keeping everything at balance,,there is logic behind things

the mission of goverment is to put only the people who need be behind bars,,and in this case it is distributers ,,and most of them got backround with recrational drugs and lists of reptetive purchase from china of controlled poweders in the kilograms,,

again your goverment is not stupid,,they went to major extremes to show you how sensible they are when they sent you the letters back in the beggining of the year when you know very well they could have come knock your door out and take you to big bubba,,after all you were doing business with the goverment purchasing on us ground controlled substances and even so!!! they still send you letters as of a warning to understand that what you did was wrong ,,your goverment is not dumb my friend
fallen angel

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns

Maybe he Don't like to train forearms...

however, not once did he mention synthol in either program... ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I agree he shouldn't snitch.

My point was that his character is already flawed, by definition, cause he shit all over US laws.  So things like honor fall by the side often as well.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
If he broke federal and state laws, he's a piece of shit too.

If he's selling gear, he ain't paying taxes.  The rest of us pay a lot of taxes.  That dude was stealing from us.  I don't care if ppl want to do/sell drugs, but the tax-evasion that comes with it is what pisses me off :)
Rob,

You really shouldn't be paying a dime in taxes. Between your self-employment and expenses, I'd be surprised if at the end of the day you and yours are not getting a substantial refund. Seeing a $250 accountant once a year would probably save you a few grand.

As the late, great Leona Helmsley once said: "Only the little people pay taxes!"
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

Rob,

You really shouldn't be paying a dime in taxes. Between your self-employment and expenses, I'd be surprised if at the end of the day you and yours are not getting a substantial refund. Seeing a $250 accountant once a year would probably save you a few grand.

As the late, great Leona Helmsley once said: "Only the little people pay taxes!"

Brutal Jew like scam to avoid paying your share of taxes.  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Brutal Jew like scam to avoid paying your share of taxes.  ;D
bwhahahahah ;D
N

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
gh15, why do you think so little of distributors?

If there were no distributors, where would all the "fine, upstanding" bodybuilders who don't deal get their stuff?