Author Topic: David Jacobs Makes Plea Deal On Drug Charge - Names Dallas Cowboys and others!  (Read 11670 times)

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
Man With Alleged Cowboys Connection Pleads Guilty David Jacobs Makes Plea Deal On Drug Charge
Deal Could Mean Suspect Avoids Prison Time - Team Denies Any Involvement With Plano Personal Trainer

(CBS 11 NEWS EXCLUSIVE) DALLAS A North Texas personal trainer, who claims to have offered guidance to Dallas Cowboy football players, has pled guilty to a federal steroids charge.

David Jacobs pled guilty to one count of 'possessing anabolic steroids with the intent to distribute'. The maximum penalty for the charge is five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

In the court proceedings at the federal courthouse in Sherman, it was announced that under his agreement to plead guilty Jacobs will tell prosecutors what he knows about the distribution of illegal steroids in exchange for three years probation.

"I am comfortable in saying, 'Yes. I'm pleading guilty to the manufacturing and distribution of anabolic steroids,' and I've agreed to take that plea agreement," Jacobs said.

Judge John Bush will have the final say on whether to accept the plea agreement at sentencing. No date has been set.

Jacobs, a personal trainer from Plano, declined comments on the charge Tuesday and also declined to name any Dallas Cowboys or other professional football players that he has worked with.

When asked about the massive amount of media attention he and the case is receiving Jacobs said the whole thing was, "overwhelming."

The case is part of what the Department of Justice calls "Operation Raw Deal." It's the largest ever federal crackdown on steroids.

According to court records, Jacobs is accused of distributing steroids from his east Plano house from October 2005 through last spring. That's when Plano police narcotics officers and an agent with the Food & Drug Administration Office of Criminal Investigation sized 10,000 units of anabolic steroids.

Officers also found pills and powder and seized semi-automatic rifles from the house. Experts said all of the raw materials used to manufacture steroids came from China.

Jacobs also owns a vitamin supplement shop in North Dallas. The store has not been under investigation.

On the store's Website, Jacobs states that he "offers guidance to many top athletes across the U.S." He also states that some of those athletes play for the Dallas Cowboys and the Atlanta Falcons.

"I wouldn't be able to discuss who I've been working with in the NFL," Jacobs said.

He also wouldn't state what he did for the players. "Considering the legalities behind it, I wouldn't be comfortable," said Jacobs. "Obviously that's one of the reasons why I'm here and pleading guilty."

A spokesperson for the Dallas Cowboys said Jacobs has never worked for the team; that he's never heard of Jacobs and has no knowledge of the charges Jacobs faces. The spokesperson also said the team has its own strength and conditioning coach so players can follow an organized conditioning program.

A spokesman for the Atlanta Falcons said Jacobs never worked for the team and that he never heard of him.

Two others accused in the conspiracy with Jacobs pleaded guilty last week. Matt Williams and Amber Jarrell declined to comment on their cases.

Court records indicate no professional sports players have been charged in the case and the investigation is on-going.

United States Prosecutor Sam Cantrell declined comment.

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
SHERMAN, Texas -- A personal trainer who claims ties to professional football players in Dallas and Atlanta pleaded guilty Tuesday to conspiring to distribute thousands of units of anabolic steroids.

David Jacobs entered the plea as part of deal with prosecutors that remained under seal. No names came up during the hearing.

"I can't disclose any of those names," Jacobs said afterward when asked if he was involved with any Cowboys. He said he has been instructed to make no more statements. Prosecutors declined comment Tuesday.

Jacobs told Dallas-Fort Worth television station KTVT on Monday that as part of the deal he would tell federal investigators about pro athletes who use steroids.

On the Web site for a supplements store owned by Jacobs, the Plano trainer claims to have offered guidance to members of the Cowboys and Falcons. Officials with both teams have said Jacobs never worked for them.

Jacobs agreed to plead guilty to one count of conspiring to possess and distribute anabolic steroids. In exchange, other charges against him would be dropped at sentencing. A sentencing date hasn't been set, and he was released on bond Tuesday.

During the hearing, the judge asked whether Jacobs agreed to plead guilty to conspiring to distribute more than 40,000 units of anabolic steroids and several thousand units human growth hormone. Jacobs said yes.

An indictment filed in May charges Jacobs and three others with conspiring to possess and distribute anabolic steroids. Jacobs also had faced a charge of unlawful user of a controlled substance while in possession of a firearm.

Two of the defendants, Matthew Williams and Amber Jarrell, already have pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

Prosecutors are also seeking the forfeiture of two cars, about $25,000 in cash, computer equipment, four semiautomatic weapons, a rifle and a shotgun from the four defendants.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Isn't this the guy who posted he only had a parking ticket?
Enjoy your dish...

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Personal Trainer in steroid bust will name who he sold steroids too!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
Dave Jacobs was Branch Warren's training partner. Dave Jacobs and Quincy Taylor were good buddies in Texas. Dave Jacobs was the one who melted here on getbig with accusations.

Dave Jacobs admitted that from February 2006 to April 2007, he distributed more than 40,000 units of anabolic steroids and “several thousand units of human growth hormone.” The plea agreement was sealed.

As part of the plea deal, Mr. Jacobs told KTVT-TV he will tell federal investigators about professional athletes who use steroids.

Now here is what Dave wrote a while back on getbig

Maybe a little bit of background about me to start things off. A lot of people know that Branch Warren and I trained together for almost 2 years (there is another interesting story to get to about that as well). Amanda Savell and I have been together and living together from June all the way up to this past weekend. We decided to part ways mainly because of the crap the industry  injected into our personal lives

I have been working with a lot of top pros in the industry for years, and being so involved with the inside track of the IFBB has shown me a lot. Most of it is not good at all. First off most of the competitors (except Gustavo) are stand up guys. They work hard, bust their asses sacrifice everything to get a good placing.

Now the preface to the next great part of the story is this. I got arrested for not paying a traffic ticket in Dallas on the way to the Ronnie Coleman Classic. When my girlfriend called to see if anyone could help bail me out the word all of a sudden changed and went out across the show to be totally different. They did not hear David got arrested on a traffic warrant. They decided to say David got popped, David got arrested, David's in trouble. Noooo David did not pay his ticket and thought he could get away with it for a while and turned out to be very wrong. God forbid there only be something like a traffic warrant - thats not good enough news - I know lets start making shit up that is fun to talk about and say he got busted for coke and ex and Ghb and all kinds of good stuff. After being in a nice little smelly concrete square for a few hours I got out and called some of my friends to let them know why I didnt make it to the show. I about crapped my pants when I heard people asking if I was ok, was there a lot of coke in my car how many tabs of ex did I have. I about fell over. First off - I never touched that crap. I never sold that crap, and I never will sell that crap. Its beyond F'd up for people to start spreading rumors like that which can ruin people's careers reputations and lives.

I might as well spill the beans. I have nothing to lose anymore anyway. Talking crap about a guy who has nothing to lose and everything to gain was a bad idea.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Personal Trainer in steroid bust will name who he sold steroids too!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »
hahahhaa, isn't that the guy with the glasses and tattoos who trained with Branch and the other clown on BFTO 06?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 01:29:59 PM »
wow what a good guy. People in jail love rats...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 01:30:59 PM »
As part of the plea deal, Mr. Jacobs told KTVT-TV he will tell federal investigators about professional athletes who use steroids.

while such info might be embarrassing, and could hurt their future earnings, 'he bought illicit drugs from me two years ago' is not exactly something that could be prosecuted.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
is this the same cat that is training with Branch Warren in his DVD??  Isnt his name David Jacobs??
Air Falcon

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 01:31:30 PM »
wow what a good guy. People in jail love rats...
maybe he likes selling out his "friends", Andre.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »
Dave posts here (id like to get his side of the story)

he said when he first got in trouble his close friends (let you guess who)

abandoned him (true or not i haven't a clue)

let's hear from Dave

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
is this the same cat that is training with Branch Warren in his DVD??  Isnt his name David Jacobs??
yep same guy, the dude with the glasses and tattoos.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »

let's hear from Dave
are you implying that when Branch Warren recieved the collect phone call fro the county jail from his "friend" that he completely forgot all the nice Sustenon ampules that Dave got for him and hung up on him, Mike?

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
video of the narc
http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_316223737.html

Good video................... ..(i wonder can they seize his home,cars,and custom motorcycles?)

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 01:46:29 PM »

let's hear from Dave
Can you read moron? He took a plea!!!!! Watch the video. He is singing on everyone he dealt to. The feds don't give a shit about this dumb ass they want the big name people. COWBOYS

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
Good video................... ..(i wonder can they seize his home,cars,and custom motorcycles?)
christ you are a moron

"Prosecutors are also seeking the forfeiture of two cars, about $25,000 in cash, computer equipment, four semiautomatic weapons, a rifle and a shotgun from the four defendants."

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
christ you are a moron

"Prosecutors are also seeking the forfeiture of two cars, about $25,000 in cash, computer equipment, four semiautomatic weapons, a rifle and a shotgun from the four defendants."

and you seem like you have an agenda/vendetta against David ,   Mr "new account 2 posts to his name"
why don't you post under your real name/account?.and while your slinging insults ill call you a fucking coward

Mike

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
and you seem like you have an agenda/vendetta against David ,   Mr "new account 2 posts to his name"
why don't you post under your real name/account?.and while your slinging insults ill call you a fucking coward

Mike
hahahha, exactly, just another chickenshit little girl Mike.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 02:00:50 PM »
Can you read moron? He took a plea!!!!! Watch the video. He is singing on everyone he dealt to. The feds don't give a shit about this dumb ass they want the big name people. COWBOYS

To come on here and claim someone is "ratting out everyone" is such a serious serious accusation!
(one if true will forever change Daves life)
you better have proof/hard facts before you make such accusations!
(posting all this under a brand new account does not help your credibility )

you wanna destroy someones life............back it up with some fucking facts not heresay!

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »
To come on here and claim someone is "ratting out everyone" is such a serious serious accusation!
(one if true will forever change Daves life)
you better have proof/hard facts before you make such accusations!
(posting all this under a brand new account does not help your credibility )

you wanna destroy someones life............back it up with some fucking facts not heresay!

You are the biggest idiot on getbig. DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE OR WATCH THE VIDEO? The words came from HIS MOUTH. He is the one making a deal and making claims. It's not hearsay you fucking dipshit.

"I wouldn't be able to discuss who I've been working with in the NFL," Jacobs said.

He also wouldn't state what he did for the players. "Considering the legalities behind it, I wouldn't be comfortable," said Jacobs. "Obviously that's one of the reasons why I'm here and pleading guilty."

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »
You are the biggest idiot on getbig. DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE OR WATCH THE VIDEO? The words came from HIS MOUTH. He is the one making a deal and making claims. It's not hearsay you fucking dipshit

FUCK YOU!.......... yea i heard David tell everyone he is the biggest Rat in texas in the video  ::)

are you for real?!?!?...................post all this under your "real account" (a coward is just as bad as a RAT!)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
If he is ratting hes a piece of shit!
but your a piece of shit for spreading rumors under a "gimmick account" !

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
Common sense you douche.

In the court proceedings at the federal courthouse in Sherman, it was announced that under his agreement to plead guilty Jacobs will tell prosecutors what he knows about the distribution of illegal steroids in exchange for three years probation.

"I am comfortable in saying, 'Yes. I'm pleading guilty to the manufacturing and distribution of anabolic steroids,' and I've agreed to take that plea agreement," Jacobs said.

Do you think he is going to get three years probation because he's pretty?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

Trust me, most in that situation would.  The other people are only getting a slap on the wrist, as well.  If he doesn't say anything, he'll probably go to jail for 10+ years.  I'd turn on those roid dependant fags in a second...haha
The whole, "don't rat, it's our code" is great in movies.  In reality, would you want to spend 10 years in jail, or drop a few names and move on in life?
How shocking is it that this guy had a "supplement shop". ::)  I swear, I'd say more than half the people involved in the "supplement" business are on gear themselves or use it as a front to sell gear.
And this hard on the media has for steroids, it's fucking comical.  Maybe they should address how many in this country have a drinking problem and better yet, how it's commonly excepted to get wasted and really, just a fucking waste of time all around. :D
Typical media bullshit.
N

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
NBC SPORTS is spreading rumors too!!!!

Indicted trainer to spill names in steroid probe
Updated: Nov13, 2007, 01:19 PM EST

SHERMAN, Texas (AP) -- A personal trainer who claims ties to professional football players in Dallas and Atlanta pleaded guilty Tuesday to conspiring to distribute thousands of units of anabolic steroids.

http://www.nbcsports.com/portal/site/nbcsports/menuitem.6f806e473b4cb158fb00ec22493c2d04/?vgnextoid=850c72c072a36110VgnVCM10000075c1d240RCRD&vgnextchannel=9f23d5e59df02110VgnVCM100000dc032c03RCRD&vgnextfmt=default