Author Topic: Ponydoodle - BESTEST DESIGNER BREED!!!  (Read 1445 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Ponydoodle - BESTEST DESIGNER BREED!!!
« on: November 13, 2007, 01:23:26 PM »
http://www.caninehorizons.com/The_Ponydoodle.html

With the recent tremendous marketing of Poodle crosses, we thought a cross that had unique qualities not already found in the Poodle made more sense.

After long hours in the lab tinkering with the DNA, we have created a "doodle" which does not lessen the original.

(Note: A couple of "My Little Pony" toys accidentally fell in the gene splicer, hence the neon-pink hair.)

In addition to the traits of the Poodle, the Ponydoodle can be ridden by small children, mow your lawn, and can be maintained on either a meat-based diet or on hay and grain -- thereby cutting the cost of feed.

Our Ponydoodles are between 21-24 inches tall.  They have great dispositions and are patient with small children.  They are highly intelligent, learn quickly, and are eager to please.

Ponydoodles are athletic and excel in such events as jumping, driving, obstacles, halter, and "liberty" classes (where the Ponydoodle is turned loose in a ring to perform to music).

Being somewhat stronger swimmers than their Poodle counterparts (occasionally wild Ponydoodles have been seen swimming the bay between Chincoteague and Assateague), Ponydoodles have also done remarkably well in duck retrieving trials. 

Best of all, after a day in the pasture or working in the performance ring, Ponydoodles can curl up beside you on the sofa to watch T.V.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Ponydoodle - BESTEST DESIGNER BREED!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »

um . . . looks like a plain old poodle-doodle to me.  ???

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
I think the same people signing up for these Ponydoodles are the ones that asked their travel agents to get them a vacation in Mordor :)
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »
I think the same people signing up for these Ponydoodles are the ones that asked their travel agents to get them a vacation in Mordor

rofl . . . people actually did that? did they mean new zealand, or were they six year olds pretending to be grown ups?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »
I think the same people signing up for these Ponydoodles are the ones that asked their travel agents to get them a vacation in Mordor :)

I leave in December!! 
;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 01:30:47 PM »
rofl . . . people actually did that? did they mean new zealand, or were they six year olds pretending to be grown ups?
I heard it on the news after one of the Lord of the Rings came out.  They (adults) thought Mordor was a real place.   I guess it was pretty common request across the country  ;D
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 01:31:25 PM »

I leave in December!! 
;D
Take lots of pictures!
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 01:41:57 PM »
I heard it on the news after one of the Lord of the Rings came out.  They (adults) thought Mordor was a real place.   I guess it was pretty common request across the country  ;D

honey, that place looks like a dark, desolate . . . dying swamp. I know, let's go there next summer. 

people are amazing.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 01:51:52 PM »
honey, that place looks like a dark, desolate . . . dying swamp. I know, let's go there next summer. 

people are amazing.
True.  But maybe they were just hoping Mordor to be a day trip from The Shire :)
R

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »

I leave in December!! 
;D

buy me a tee shirt !