Author Topic: OReilly attacking Mark Cuban for financing Loose Change 3  (Read 1160 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
OReilly attacking Mark Cuban for financing Loose Change 3
« on: November 13, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »
Loose Change 3 Final Cut came out this week. 

It contains testimony from all sorts of EMT, NYPD, FDNY, and FBI about the many questions of the official 911 story.  This non-;artisan movie doesn't attack wither party - it only echoes what many of the 911 commissioners and victims' families agree upon - there needs to be a second investigation.

Anyway, OReilly went apeshit on Cuban tonight for questioning the official story.   Anyone have the youtube clip?  Bill O appears to be very very violently angry about this one. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: OReilly attacking Mark Cuban for financing Loose Change 3
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 05:35:30 PM »
They're about to show Mark Cuban's challenge to BillO on MSNBC.
Coverage like this cannot be bad for the movie.

OReilly's been talking bad about this movie all week.  I don't understand.  If it's all lies, won't the educated viewer watch it and realize that?  I mean, you don't have to go on tv and call the Nat'l Enquirer bullshit... cause people look at it and realize it's all lies.

Bill is putting a lot of time and energy into this.  And he won't even watch it.  How can he know if the facts are right or wrong without even seeing the movie?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 05:36:17 PM »
I'm watching now.... fucking beyond me how he can attack someone for wanting answers on weird aspects of 9/11 and in the same show, have on Nazi Wannabe Ann Coulter.  ::)  Bill O is insane... I know someone who use to work with him when he was at Inside Edition.  She said they joked behind his back noting his behaviour closely resembed the Frank Burns character on Mash.  I can totally see how he came off like that...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »
my bad... this is about "Redacted" - a movie about Iraq.

A very small no-press movie.  Suddenly huge thanks to BillO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 05:39:28 PM »
This movie redacted, just as loose change 3, is full of facts.

Bill isn't saying the film isn't true.  He won't even watch it.

It's almost middle age thinking.  "You're wrong, and I know this, but I won't even look at what you're saying".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 05:41:49 PM »
It's almost middle age thinking.  "You're wrong, and I know this, but I won't even look at what you're saying".

Moreso....

how the fck can people here defend bill o?

He's saying Americans dont have the right to make factual documentaries on historical events because he doesnt like their facts.   

That's anti-Constitutional.  Period.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »
BWHAHAHHAHHAAhaha.... I turned over just in time to catch MSNBC!  Owned!  He so easily illustrated little Billy's absurdity... You're on top of it today 240 ;D  Challenge coming up next :D  ohh this is getting goooood!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
I betcha BillO was attempting to sour his viewers to Cuban today...

so NEXT week, when LC3 ships out (it's only on google now - dvd ships next week I believe), his viewers will have a preconceived notion of Cuban as anti-american.

Hopefully, FOX viewers are smarter than to brand Cuban a traitor for simply making a movie DIRECTLY WRITEEN BY SOLDIERS WHO WERE THERE.    And I think some of them are.  I'm a FOX viewer.  I know when they're lying or attempting to paint someone negatively, and it's funny, but I know I was a grown man who swallowed those lies, so I know it does work on some.

Funny that Bill-O won't challenge ONE FACT from this movie.  He just labels it anti-american.  I guess THAT will be his solution to Loose Change 3.   No longer will he examine the fact - he won't go NEAR THEM - because there is so much evidence now, from FBI agents themselves haha....

Now he just labels it as bad, and said he'll personally go after anyone who watches it.

Could there be anything MORE anti-american? wow...