Author Topic: Did you guys know this...quite amazing indeed !!  (Read 787 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Did you guys know this...quite amazing indeed !!
« on: November 13, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »
Amazing story :

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningtitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhoea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Method of Treatment

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water.
   2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
   3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
   4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
   5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
   6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure main deseases:

1. High Blood Pressure - 30 days
   2. Gastric - 10 days
   3. Diabetes - 30 days
   4. Constipation - 10 days
   5. Cancer - 180 days
   6. TB - 90 days

Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment for only 3 days. In the 1st week to be followed by daily treatment. This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.

---END OF EXCERPT---

The above excerpt is 60 years old information known in Japan. Probably, all Japanese citizen know this. Just after the Second World War, the info circled entire Japan in the newspaper.

I must also say that this was revealed 1400 years ago without "scientific proof".By whom ? i wont say

I myself have drunk this 1.2L for the last year and a half...awesome !

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Virtuous water.......beleee dat !
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 11:09:29 PM »
ttt
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Re: Did you guys know this...quite amazing indeed !!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »
maybe daddy waddy knows a lil about this...or adonis

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 01:51:11 PM »
My god you have found the cure to cancer Water!! Now the scientists and stop wasting millions and millions of dollars trying to create the cure
 ::) ::)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 02:13:03 PM »
My god you have found the cure to cancer Water!! Now the scientists and stop wasting millions and millions of dollars trying to create the cure
 ::) ::)

would love to take credit .... but wasnt me ( youre dumb if you think they havent found the cure for cancer.they have , but the money isnt in the cure , its in the medicine ! )

try it

i wonder if this researched in bb`g terms what its effects would be