Author Topic: People who are walkin' on thin fucking ice...  (Read 4665 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
People who are walkin' on thin fucking ice...
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:20:53 AM »
Derek A is on thin fuckin ice over at MD, the Godrum thingy has hurt his "reputation" (LOL) more than he wants to admit it.
Billy Gunz: Same thing, I'm sure there he was convinced that he was part of the MD crew until he had his rude awakening.
Shawn Ray: Boy is he walking on thin ice man, I think him moving to the MD crew was a bad business move, I mean what else is left for Shawn if it doesn't work out?
Squatfather: Yes he is entertaing and a Getbig legend, but boy does but he ice he is walking on is paperthin with cracks all over it...I mean the guy has to life somewhere, time will tell if we ever find out who the real Squatfather is.

Continue...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: People who are walkin' on thin fucking ice...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »
Derek A is on thin fuckin ice over at MD, the Godrum thingy has hurt his "reputation" (LOL) more than he wants to admit it.

Vince G sent pics of Derek and another guy - to Dereks' MOTHER.  Derek let him get away with it. 

No dignity, no doubt.

Shawn Ray: Boy is he walking on thin ice man, I think him moving to the MD crew was a bad business move, I mean what else is left for Shawn if it doesn't work out?

Broke and sold his house.  Shawn's on his last leg.  He NEEDS MD and therefore will have little power there.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 08:26:07 AM »
i'm terrified. ::)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 08:26:38 AM »
how come shawn ended up broke, he always seemed pretty wealthy in those old BFO vids?!?!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »

How the F did you remain anonymous despite being hated by so many people?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 08:31:26 AM »
stark

never been funny. spams the board with his own bullshit site noone cares about. always brings up the same 2-3 topics (derek anthony, g4p and homosexuals, his 3 main interest in life)

Z

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 08:33:18 AM »

LOL, perfect answer  ;D

shawn ray's broke because there's no money after bodybuilding. He should have been smart with it, not blown it on tranny hookers and bogus height enhancement products.

DA: I used to think "arrogant prick, closet homosexual, g4p, but the dude is jacked, at least he's got something going for him".....then I saw him on that super sweet 16 show. The guy had the most ridiculous synthol shoulders I've ever seen. They were all red and infected, his arms looked similar, not nearly as bad as the shoulders, but still lumpy and hideous. And then Goodrum punked him HUGE and DA spat on him as a retaliation. Lame.

billy guns: aside from having a wildly distorted view on reality he seams like a decent person who just happens to take a hobby way too seriously. Sure he's roided to the gills but he has lost a lot of fat and looks much better than he did a year ago.
It's Hip to be Square!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 08:33:49 AM »
bluto

never been funny. spams the board with his own bullshit noone cares about.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 08:35:15 AM »
How the F did you remain anonymous despite being hated by so many people?
hahahahhaa, can you imagine if people on here found out where i live or places i go? "WHERE THE FUCCK IS SQUADFATHER!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TELL HIM "STARK" FROM GETBIG IS HERE TO KICK HIS ASS FOR CALLING ME NAMES ON THE INTERNET AND HURTING MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 08:37:10 AM »
hahahahhaa, can you imagine if people on here found out where i live or places i go? "WHERE THE FUCCK IS SQUADFATHER!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TELL HIM "STARK" FROM GETBIG IS HERE TO KICK HIS ASS FOR CALLING ME NAMES ON THE INTERNET AND HURTING MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D

hahaha nobody would do shit.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 08:37:49 AM »
SS watches sarcasms back

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 08:37:56 AM »
"Ice,ice,baby"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 08:38:52 AM »
stark

never been funny. spams the board with his own bullshit site noone cares about. always brings up the same 2-3 topics (derek anthony, g4p and homosexuals, his 3 main interest in life)

You forgot my Page Gymstories.com :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »
hahaha nobody would do shit.
hahahaha, i don't know about that, people are awfully mentally weak and fragile these days, i can just see a few of these people in the gun store slapping down 20 dollar bills on the counter while chanting and mumbling, squadfather......squadfa ther......squadfather... .. ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 08:41:12 AM »
you need gymstats on gymstories:

number if rapes committed inside of a gym
murders in gym, fart averages etc

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 08:41:49 AM »
hahahaha, i don't know about that, people are awfully mentally weak and fragile these days, i can just see a few of these people in the gun store slapping down 20 dollar bills on the counter while chanting and mumbling, squadfather......squadfa ther......squadfather... .. ;D

I'll bet you right here right now, somebody will do something, don't think of trying to beat you up, but I bet you some
sorry ass mofo is trying to get the respect of us here by flying over were u life and snapping a couple of your reflections.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 08:42:28 AM »
you need gymstats on gymstories:

number if rapes committed inside of a gym
murders in gym, fart averages etc

That is such an awesome idea... let me have a look into that :D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 08:43:03 AM »

maybe... 240 pissed off a lot of people and nobody visited him, when his address came out.  youre safe.  people pussy out.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 08:43:47 AM »
BAWHAAHWHAOOOOOOL!!!!!!

i cant believe how fucking serious some people take the internet...those psychos that actually dig up personal info of the usernames on here...crazy shit.
this is meant for entertainment purposes only for christs sake

YOUR WALKING ON THIN ICE "SQUADFATHER" IM GOING TO FIND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AND HUNT YOU DOWN FOR CALLING ME STUPID ON GETBIG!!!!!!!  ::) hahah imagine trying to rationalize this to the cops when they come to arrest you  ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 08:43:48 AM »
funny re da

i think everyone believed that he was tongue in cheek about all the internet stuff and just stirred for fun.

however, when he melted and spat at goodbum, everyone was like, 'on.....you're serious. :-['

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 08:44:18 AM »
That is such an awesome idea... let me have a look into that :D

slaveboy always has ideas, just been busy lately.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 08:44:38 AM »
I'll bet you right here right now, somebody will do something, don't think of trying to beat you up, but I bet you some
sorry ass mofo is trying to get the respect of us here by flying over were u life and snapping a couple of your reflections.
hahahaha, for someone to even give a shit who a nobody like me is is beyond pathetic, it's just words on a screen.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 08:46:18 AM »
another thing you need on gymstories is gym equipment %.....what equipment is used more...which is never used.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 08:46:39 AM »
hahahaha, for someone to even give a shit who a nobody like me is is beyond pathetic, it's just words on a screen.

I absolutely agree :D
And that's why it's even more entertaining.... or scary to be honest.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 08:48:11 AM »

sarcasm, who do you think is the most likely murderer on getbig and how many % of getbig posters are rapists?