Author Topic: 3 days out Nationals.....Last pics  (Read 9757 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: 3 days out Nationals.....Last pics
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 01:52:02 PM »
What's thinner than paper? "Paper thin" doesn't seem adequate.

cellophane!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 01:55:31 PM »
Has anyone seen leaner then this guy? SERIOUSLY!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 02:00:17 PM »
you look fucking amazing. :o :o :o good luck, if you dont win there's somethiing wrong with the system ;D ;D ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »
Good luck, Alex. You look amazing.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 03:06:58 PM »
Go and do your thing Alex.  Best wishes(as if you need them)
Im sure your family is very proud of you!

Sandra

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »
Sick conditioning.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 03:34:11 PM »
Does pro card only go to the overall winner? 

If so and if you are not a heavyweight or super heavyweight, might be tough to get your pro card (even though, based on how you look right now, you fully deserve one).  With the way shows are judged these days, you have to be a mass-monster to get that elusive pro card.

Good luck Alex!  Here's hoping that the judges see what we see and you move on to the pros.

ronrico

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »
Good luck, you look great. What gym were those last pictures taken in? Thanks for including us in the journey.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 04:44:38 PM »

At the NPC Nationals, every class winner receives a pro card.   

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2007, 05:08:07 PM »
Awesome conditioning! You look great. Go kick some ass! Striations everywhere. Unbelievable.
S

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »
THIS READS LIKE A MAYHEM THREAD

;D

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2007, 08:23:24 PM »

;D

epic reference to another board.

brutal all caps

monster lack of the use of the words 'brutal', 'epic' or 'monster'

HAPPY NOW !?  :P

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »
that is peeled,skinned then reconfigurated.good luck .....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
epic reference to another board.

brutal all caps

monster lack of the use of the words 'brutal', 'epic' or 'monster'

HAPPY NOW !?  :P

"You forgot "savage," "legendary," and "beast." " You're quite the Getbig trademark term user yourself, big guy.

Fixed,,,

8)

was there something, "The_Scofeild_Kid?"  oh brother 

;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »
Whatever you're doing, just keep doing it!!!
I really hope you present this same package and not try anything drastic to screw up your prep. That pro card is yours, the others may as well stay at home. As long as you look this on stage- please don't do anything you haven't been doing these last few weeks!!!

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »
"You forgot "savage," "legendary," and "beast." " You're quite the Getbig trademark term user yourself, big guy.

Fixed,,,

8)

was there something, "The_Scofeild_Kid?"  oh brother

;D

i'm still new around here. but i'm learning.

i just have to start including shopped pics of derek anthony/king kamali/tom prince/goodrum emphasising their g4payness/lost career/blaming advil for kidney failure/delusion about being a bodybuilder and then i'm IN BAY-BEEEE!!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2007, 08:42:05 PM »

i just have to start including shopped pics of derek anthony/king kamali/tom prince/goodrum emphasising their g4payness/lost career/blaming advil for kidney failure/delusion about being a bodybuilder and then i'm IN BAY-BEEEE!!!!

synthol

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »
I've never seen anything like that.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2007, 08:49:17 PM »

gh15 already gave you props, you're already in bro.   ;D 

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2007, 08:53:38 PM »
gh15 already gave you props, you're already in bro.   ;D 

lol... i know. feels good to be a "gh15 approved" poster.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2007, 09:04:14 PM »

;D

HOLY HECK GUYS! This has got to be the most positive thread ever on getbig. wow!  and thanks.  I just checked into my room and unpacked, set up the laptop and im happy guys.

The plan ride went great, everything so far has been going really good. I lost two hours of time in the travel. And its already getting late, but I wanted to say. Im so happy with your responses. When I see Ron, Im going to ask him if my threads here on Getbig have been the most posive and supportive.

My plan for Thursday is do do what I did Wednesday and the day before that, except i have to go get weighed in and have some pics taken. Hopefully i look decent, im going to be pretty flat to make weight but will fill out pretty quickly right after. Then for fridays prejudging.....hmm let me see....Should I cut my sodium and wait, go back to thursday, take a diozide, cut sodium, friday cut water and start loading on pie filling, bannanas and grap juice? . or should I shit load on stacks of pancakes and burgers or pizza. What about chinese? That might work too. My body is craving that crap...I might look ten times better than I did before my last set of pics..

Naaa, I think Im going to eat the same old stuff i have been eating all through my prep. Heck all off season.  all 16 months, and even before that. I have been eating the same stuff for so long and not only do I still love it, its still working for me.  Like Ive been told by my wife, a pro or two, a regular joe, a nice guy, a not so nice guy, by just about everyone here,   DONT change nothing. So thats my plan. I wont!  I wont look better than these pics. Worse, I doubt it, better I dont know. If I look this good Im happy, ive done my work and I will be happy with the outcome. I will keep everyone posted and feel free to keep things going here. I love hearing all the positive stuff! PEACE GUYS! Alex A
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2007, 09:10:01 PM »
HOLY HECK GUYS! This has got to be the most positive thread ever on getbig. wow!  and thanks.  I just checked into my room and unpacked, set up the laptop and im happy guys.

The plan ride went great, everything so far has been going really good. I lost two hours of time in the travel. And its already getting late, but I wanted to say. Im so happy with your responses. When I see Ron, Im going to ask him if my threads here on Getbig have been the most posive and supportive.

My plan for Thursday is do do what I did Wednesday and the day before that, except i have to go get weighed in and have some pics taken. Hopefully i look decent, im going to be pretty flat to make weight but will fill out pretty quickly right after. Then for fridays prejudging.....hmm let me see....Should I cut my sodium and wait, go back to thursday, take a diozide, cut sodium, friday cut water and start loading on pie filling, bannanas and grap juice? . or should I shit load on stacks of pancakes and burgers or pizza. What about chinese? That might work too. My body is craving that crap...I might look ten times better than I did before my last set of pics..

Naaa, I think Im going to eat the same old stuff i have been eating all through my prep. Heck all off season.  all 16 months, and even before that. I have been eating the same stuff for so long and not only do I still love it, its still working for me.  Like Ive been told by my wife, a pro or two, a regular joe, a nice guy, a not so nice guy, by just about everyone here,   DONT change nothing. So thats my plan. I wont!  I wont look better than these pics. Worse, I doubt it, better I dont know. If I look this good Im happy, ive done my work and I will be happy with the outcome. I will keep everyone posted and feel free to keep things going here. I love hearing all the positive stuff! PEACE GUYS! Alex A

I think you should play it safe until the show and then take the week afterwards to push the envelope, loading some shit in between your photoshoots which should really make your physique go absolutely nuts.  Get plenty of pictures, the best thread may be yet to come from this series, Alex.  Think about it. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2007, 09:14:09 PM »
that is peeled,skinned then reconfigurated.good luck .....

I couldn't have said it better myself ! Good luck, Alex !

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2007, 09:48:17 PM »
Alex relax and get some sleep, get your food all set up, etc...there's plenty of time to share more later and make quite a bit more of this next week.  Go ahead and take a break from this if you need to, don't change much man, stay on target. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »
Alex. you're way beyond my expertise to offer any suggestions, but in your last post you asked yourself some darn interesting and important questions, the answers to which will be more evident a day or two after the event.

This is not a recommendation by any means but back in the 70's and 80's the contenders who "attempted" to reach your present condition (I don't know anyone who came even close except for the remote possibility of Ernie Santiago and Tom Platz. And even at their best, they were "only close") would chow down on pancakes at the House of Pancakes in Santa Monica the morning of the prejudging at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. They would attempt to eat just enough so as to not bloat their stomach., resulting in a great pump just prior to going on stage for that initial prejudging lineup.

In addition, a small bit of red wine 20 minutes or so before going on stage would inhance their vascularity. One winner in particular enjoyed a couple of shots of Kentucky Moonshine (bodyguilder mentality - "If wine is good, moonshine's gotta be better!"). If he reads this, he'll surely come in with a responsce regarding the attributes of that old Kentucky remedy for anything from child birth to  rhumatism and looking your best in bodybuilding lineups.

Pre-contest knowledge has surely advanced beyond what was so common back then, but I bet ya that you'll be eye-witnessing some who follow what many still consider this "old and sacred routine" for attempting to excel during the brief few minutes of this prejudgng ritual.

No advice is given here but those pancakes were a necessity way back then and a $5 bottle of cheap red wine accomplished miracles ..........

...... And a few headaches the following day for the few who felt that more was so much better than less.

Alex , remember those questions you asked yourself.... and answer them in a week or so!  You'll be learning much more than you ever expected because you'll be teaching yourself after "living out" the answers!

And I'll bet ya this....... No matter how well you're going to do on Saturday nite, you're gonna see yourself next Tuesday and admit in your own mind that you wished the contest was held three (3) days later. May not make any sense to you right now, but on Tuesday it will become so much clearer.

A few of us have learned a lot as a result of your dedication. I know for a fact that I've increased my workouts and dieting efforts since you initiated this post. Thanks for that, Alex.

Good luck to ya, Alex. You'll be giving those judges a lot to consider this coming weekend.