Author Topic: legal steroids  (Read 4773 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: legal steroids
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 02:24:13 PM »
Idiot wonder who you work for....For the record these products are complete shit this has been known for years, there is nothing good about them. American cellular labs makes good products, so does evolution labs etc there are many good products out right now that are still legal.
hey methyl have you heard anything about the new product from evo labs called omnivol?

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 01:56:37 AM »
hey im sure you guys know about ALRI Jungle Warfare whats the consensus on it...i have read alot of good and about as many bad reviews on it...just curious bros

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 04:47:18 PM »
hey methyl have you heard anything about the new product from evo labs called omnivol?

It's complete garbage, I would stay away from it, they are about as reliable as IDS.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 04:50:01 PM »
hey im sure you guys know about ALRI Jungle Warfare whats the consensus on it...i have read alot of good and about as many bad reviews on it...just curious bros

Why are you interested in even messing around with that stuff?  The only stuff like that I would even suggest looking into would be a MassFX/Hyperdrol cycle or ActivateXtreme/Active X cycle.

But then again, why bother?

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 04:16:27 AM »
i not extremely interested in it i was just wondering and just so i can make this clear not everyone has a job or a life that they feel is so indispensable enough to risk it on the illegal issues there are with steriods or "real gear" so to find something that is legal maybe not as strong or knowwhere close to but at least something legal and legit and somewhat effective is nice to know...and is food for thought...so instead of bashing people like us maybe take a fuckin second and try to understand our situation and why we wont commit to the dark side so to speak....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 06:35:04 AM »
Not bashing, we all been screwed on that shit. Its a waste, and some is harmfull.
Even the stuff that works either has too short 1/2 live, or is harmfully methylated.
You cant keep a steady blood level.

Shit, even Dbol or Drol only dont make me gain. too much fluctuation .
NEED a inj base or dont go. A base of inj Deca or test would make for a stack with some PH's, but why bother?

Spend it on somthing worthwhile.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 10:59:25 AM »
i not extremely interested in it i was just wondering and just so i can make this clear not everyone has a job or a life that they feel is so indispensable enough to risk it on the illegal issues there are with steriods or "real gear" so to find something that is legal maybe not as strong or knowwhere close to but at least something legal and legit and somewhat effective is nice to know...and is food for thought...so instead of bashing people like us maybe take a fuckin second and try to understand our situation and why we wont commit to the dark side so to speak....

Yea, I'm not "bashing" anyone.  I'm just saying, most of that stuff is complete trash and can have potentially extremely bad sides, so why bother risking it?  I'm not saying go run a cycle of test either, but your best bet is just to stay away from that stuff.  The products I listed above aren't methylated compounds and have gotten decent reviews, but they are expensive for a full cycle and you probably won't see much gain from them.

I know the temptation of trying that stuff out, but believe me, it just isn't worth it.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »
hey i hear the advice and appreciate it and i feel maybe an apology is in order for lashing out but it is frustrating to a point because i would love to see advangtages from real gear but i prob never will...and yes it is tempting to try the other stuff but again i prob wont because of the advice and education i have recieved about it from you guys here and other research...so im just gonna stick it out and grind it out 6 out of 7 days a week like i have been and i think biggest change i could make is to tighten up my diet a bit more so ill do what i can thanks bros for letting me vent a little...