Author Topic: Powerlifters / Strongmen Gallery  (Read 10324 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Powerlifters / Strongmen Gallery
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 02:01:31 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »
Post you're insane Powerlifter Images here:

There is a forum for this
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=16.0

And a strongman/powerlifting thread that is already 4 pages long.  ::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136094.0

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 02:02:50 PM »
You don't wear your strength to the degree that you do your muscle mass. I'd argue that building muscle is more about impressing males than simply training for strength.

Achieving things in the gym can build confidence for other things and can be fun in its own right, apart from just trying to impress someone other than yourself. It can be like meditation, it can be like a release. If you train to impress others you wont last long. It has to be fun in its own right. You are too simpleminded.
hahahahahahahahahaha

yes i am so simple minded

i already have self confidence douchebag.
in fact, my major flaw is my ABUNDANCE of confidence. maybe even ARROGANCE. and no, its not the type of arrogance that is just on the surface that is covering up insecurities underneath. i honestly believe that i am fucking genius, that i am one of the most beautiful people on the planet, that my sense of style, my personality, the way i talk, walk, and move are all the IDEAL.

i just dont project a sense of superiority upon other people.

but i am also in REALITY, and if my body doesnt look cut up and muscular i know that my amount of sex, or at least the inverse amount of effort i will have to put into have sex, will go way down.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »

There is a forum for this
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=16.0

And a strongman/powerlifting thread that is already 4 pages long.  ::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136094.0

Was that really neccesary? I like you man but BayGBM you need to learn at time to just shhhhh right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

in fact, my major flaw is my ABUNDANCE of confidence. maybe even ARROGANCE. and no, its not the type of arrogance that is just on the surface that is covering up insecurities underneath. i honestly believe that i am fucking genius, that i am one of the most beautiful people on the planet, that my sense of style, my personality, the way i talk, walk, and move are all the IDEAL.

but i am also in REALITY, and if my body doesnt look cut up and muscular i know that my amount of sex, or at least the inverse amount of effort i will have to put into have sex, will go way down.

hahahhaa, it's too easy. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
 :o

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 02:07:05 PM »
:o

oh man nasty :D

How many images of Accident lifting accidents do you have?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 02:07:17 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

Basically, he was a fat kid with zero self esteem and now he is a relatively decent looking guy with a reletively decent looking build that can probably pull down some 6's or 7's.   I can relate to him.  I was never fat, but until I was 16, I got ZERO ass at all. I was stuck in the friend zone with every girl i met. My older brother started to help me out cuz I was dating an ugly chick.  One day I went  got a haircut and spend some $$$ on a wadrobe and could instantly get decent ass.  I got arrogant and cocky in no time because i could finally hook up.  Candizze's attitude will wear off with time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 02:07:30 PM »
Same here.  I'm in it for the babes.  Call me insecure or whatever you want, but that is my motivation.  Big and strong does impress girls, but REALLY big and strong impresses more guys than girls.  Of course, it's always good to impress yourself first and foremost.  8)
A muscular guy walks into a party of males and females. He will get more looks from the guys, and they will be intimidated to certain degree. Guys always size each other up, to see who's the "alpha-male". Girls will say they don't care if he's muscular or that he's disgusting. The guys will be more "impressed".

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 02:09:16 PM »
A muscular guy walks into a party of males and females. He will get more looks from the guys, and they will be intimidated to certain degree. Guys always size each other up, to see who's the "alpha-male". Girls will say they don't care if he's muscular or that he's disgusting. The guys will be more "impressed".

Been there.  Then I spend 5 minutes talking to the females and they realize i'm not total meathead!  Yahoo for me!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 02:10:52 PM »
Basically, he was a fat kid with zero self esteem and now he is a relatively decent looking guy with a reletively decent looking build that can probably pull down some 6's or 7's.   I can relate to him.  I was never fat, but until I was 16, I got ZERO ass at all. I was stuck in the friend zone with every girl i met. My older brother started to help me out cuz I was dating an ugly chick.  One day I went  got a haircut and spend some $$$ on a wadrobe and could instantly get decent ass.  I got arrogant and cocky in no time because i could finally hook up.  Candizze's attitude will wear off with time.
you hit it right on the head...except i can pull 9's and 10's. and i didnt get any ass at all untill i ditched the drugs at the age of 18. yeah...and 18 year old virgin! hahaha. but since i have gotten out of rehab(last march) i can pretty much score ay lady that i want. idk why it was so hard for me before; but it just comes so fucking easily now!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »
you hit it right on the head...except i can pull 9's and 10's. and i didnt get any ass at all untill i ditched the drugs at the age of 18. yeah...and 18 year old virgin! hahaha. but since i have gotten out of rehab(last march) i can pretty much score ay lady that i want. idk why it was so hard for me before; but it just comes so fucking easily now!

lmfao talk about obnoxious don't break your arm patting yourself on the back sport.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »
lmfao talk about obnoxious don't break your arm patting yourself on the back sport.

mate did you get my pm?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 02:15:50 PM »

I've been there too.  You end up getting pissed off at the bitches because who you are hasnt really changed, just your appearance. I was hooking up with some REALLY hot chicks my junior and senior years in high school that I would'nt have had a chance with if I hadn't changed my hair and the way i dress.  It just shows how superficial these whores are, and that's how you end up treating them all, like whores. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 02:22:11 PM »
hahahaha yup, bitches are all about your appearance. well, at least MOST of them.  i was lucky enough t find a really sincere young lady who is fucking smart as hell and just plai georgeous, but i wont be seeing hr again for almost a year...so untill then its just me, my economy pack of trojans, and all the fucking WHORES at my junior college.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 02:24:10 PM »
hahahaha yup, bitches are all about your appearance. well, at least MOST of them.  i was lucky enough t find a really sincere young lady who is fucking smart as hell and just plai georgeous, but i wont be seeing hr again for almost a year...so untill then its just me, my economy pack of trojans, and all the fucking WHORES at my junior college.

Well keep the shit you do on the downlow!  A bad manwhore reputation may very well come back and bite you in the ass a few years down the road.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2007, 02:25:49 PM »
I heard a big supply of cocaine gets you lots of bitches, strippers and such.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2007, 02:27:23 PM »
fuckkkk man i know i know i have already been taught that lesson with all the girls that went to my high school. when i got out of rehab a bunch of them came swarming...i guess they were just waiting until i wasnt fucking around with drugs all day everyday, or maybe just the "bad boy"/"celebrity" stigma of going to rehab...whatever it was i plowed through about 5 of them within my first two weeks back; and they all eneded up finding out because they were in a big circle of friends. now im FUCKED with every girl that went o my old high school.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2007, 02:28:48 PM »
I heard a big supply of cocaine gets you lots of bitches, strippers and such.
hahaha yeah some cokeheads will use their supply to pull bitches; but man, when i was doing coke my bitch WAS coke. me and tony montana were having one on ones all day everyday..that was my wifey, dog!
hahah.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 02:30:32 PM »
fuckkkk man i know i know i have already been taught that lesson with all the girls that went to my high school. when i got out of rehab a bunch of them came swarming...i guess they were just waiting until i wasnt fucking around with drugs all day everyday, or maybe just the "bad boy"/"celebrity" stigma of going to rehab...whatever it was i plowed through about 5 of them within my first two weeks back; and they all eneded up finding out because they were in a big circle of friends. now im FUCKED with every girl that went o my old high school.

Don't tell people what you do, and if you are dating a few chicks at the same time, you gotta find spots to go where you know people that know you or her won't be.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 02:35:52 PM »
Roger Estep if I recall correctly , someone correct me if I'm wrong. ( bottom is Fred Hatfield again )
i love his rug...so thick and unreal

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Powerlifters Gallery
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 03:09:26 PM »
That's not a nosebleed in the pic I posted. He is bleeding from his eye socket.

Regarding nosebleeds, some have had some trauma to the nose that makes it bleed easily. Others like myself, have never had a nosebleed. Doesn't say much about health (blood pressure) necessarily.

Actually it's not too serious. It's known as a petechial hemorrhage. His is unusually messy but no big deal.

Petechial Hemorrhage:

A petechial hemorrhage is a tiny pinpoint red mark that is an important sign of asphyxia caused by some external means of obstructing the airways. They are sometimes also called petechiae. Their presence often indicates a death by manual strangulation, hanging, or smothering. The hemorrhages occur when blood leaks from the tiny capillaries in the eyes, which can rupture due to increased pressure on the veins in the head when the airways are obstructed. If petechial hemorrhages and facial congestion are present, it is a strong indication of asphyxia by strangulation as the cause of death.

a

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 03:16:20 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO Dude you're such a homo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2007, 03:40:09 PM »

LMAO Dude you're such a ####
you mean you don't believe this guy is the pusssy pulling machine he claims to be?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2007, 03:46:25 PM »
you mean you don't believe this guy is the pusssy pulling machine he claims to be?

with a sweet ride like that he's probably fighting bitches off with a stick.  ;D