Author Topic: whatever happened to the getbigger from finland  (Read 1173 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
whatever happened to the getbigger from finland
« on: November 14, 2007, 04:54:32 PM »
Whatever happened to that guy who went to go verify something or other in Finland or Norway or one of those other countries?  I don't remember the details.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
Re: whatever happened to the getbigger from finland
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »
Whatever happened to that guy who went to go verify something or other in Finland or Norway or one of those other countries?  I don't remember the details.

what ever happened to dreamer. a true legend.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 05:31:10 PM »
who cares.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 05:33:14 PM »
Dreamer has supposedly lost like 30+ lbs.  I don't think he is ready to unveil the ultimate transformation yet.  In the meantime, he continues to mercylessly pound the iron and train like a freak.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 05:33:52 PM »
Dreamer has supposedly lost like 30+ lbs.  I don't think he is ready to unveil the ultimate transformation yet.  In the meantime, he continues to mercylessly pound the iron and train like a freak.
hahahahaha!

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 05:40:54 PM »

I miss that guy.  :-\

Dreamer

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 03:00:25 AM »
Yer.. I cut down to 75kg. I don't really want to cut anymore because i will look too thin. which isn't a good thing imo. I assume i'd be cut around 67kg. So i've stopped cutting and am just eating a tiny bit over maintenance. So hopefully i get more sucess this time around...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 03:02:18 AM »
whatever happend to my rock n roll
Z

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 03:11:03 AM »
SquadFather called him out on being 285 at 10% natural he did not come up with a photo and dissaperead
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 04:05:20 AM »
Yer.. I cut down to 75kg. I don't really want to cut anymore because i will look too thin. which isn't a good thing imo. I assume i'd be cut around 67kg. So i've stopped cutting and am just eating a tiny bit over maintenance. So hopefully i get more sucess this time around...

any photos of your "progress"?

Dreamer

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »
There is.. But ive decided not to disclose them. and thats about it :). I'd rather wait till i'm happy with the progress i've made. then alternative of showing them and start being flamed. I'm sure people will assume that there was no cut at all.

but i'm not to worried. So until i feel i've made a decent change. I don't really feel the need or want to show my progress. Thats all i have to say on the matter. This post is probably really defensive. But i'm expecting to be flamed for this post aswell as nearly every post i've made since i showed my last progress.

But nevertheless i will still continue trying until i get where i want to be.