Author Topic: I hate my fucking gym.......  (Read 1099 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
I hate my fucking gym.......
« on: November 14, 2007, 06:03:36 PM »
When I left my gym on post last night it was full of nothing but old, basic freeweights with 2 or 3 machines mixed in. It was awesome, DBs up to 160, 6 flat benches, 3 incline, 3 decline, 2 back cable stations, I mean we had it all.....24 hours later I show up and there are 2 flat, 1 incline 1 decline, and 30 new machines..WTF!!! The guy told me he had just recieved $300K in equipment but I didn't know it was going to be inner thigh machines and bull shit....now what do I do.
gotta love life

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: I hate my fucking gym.......
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:17 PM »
When I left my gym on post last night it was full of nothing but old, basic freeweights with 2 or 3 machines mixed in. It was awesome, DBs up to 160, 6 flat benches, 3 incline, 3 decline, 2 back cable stations, I mean we had it all.....24 hours later I show up and there are 2 flat, 1 incline 1 decline, and 30 new machines..WTF!!! The guy told me he had just recieved $300K in equipment but I didn't know it was going to be inner thigh machines and bull shit....now what do I do.

steal the DBs and set up your own shop.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
now what do I do.

Well, if you have the money to set up a proper home gym, do what I did and buy one of these:  http://www.fitcore.com/products/strength/Titan_T1.htm

Screw commercial gyms...  most of them suck balls!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
Do you have four foot mexicans that work out in timberlands?

That's what I have to deal with.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
It doesn't matter were u train but how you train.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »

"Improvise,overcome"
Sgt.Gunney Highway ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 06:11:58 PM »
Well, if you have the money to set up a proper home gym, do what I did and buy one of these:  http://www.fitcore.com/products/strength/Titan_T1.htm

Screw commercial gyms...  most of them suck balls!  >:(

money?? guess you aren't familiar with the american military pay system! lol

I know I will have to adapt but god damn, I like it because it was a "gym" not a fitness center....the only good thing to come out of it is that there are more women now...
gotta love life