Author Topic: 17 year old juiced to the gills  (Read 34790 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: 17 year old juiced to the gills
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2008, 08:32:55 AM »
Haha, great cover there "anabolics and the teenager", then a pic of a roided out Viator.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2008, 08:49:01 AM »
Lot of high school and college athletes who want to gain muscular weight for football (for example) will drink up to a gallon of whole milk a day along with peanut butter and banana's or bacon whole wheat sandwiches. Some will drink half & half or cream with a protein powder and egg in it. Some will drink buttermilk all day. Honey,egg and dry milk powder in whole milk is another weight gains drink.  This stuff also goes for BB'ers or PL'ers who want to add weight. These drinks and things have been around for decades with lifters. When your young enough, and naturally lean, you can usually get away with some of these high calorie combinations. When approaching the mid to late 20's than not so much. So I would be sure that Viator explored all these possibilities. Plus, as suggested by others, either true of false, 'roids.  All that high calorie & protein gives any 'roid that extra advantage in building muscle mass and power.
F

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2008, 08:51:03 AM »
Lot of high school and college athletes who want to gain muscular weight for football (for example) will drink up to a gallon of whole milk a day along with peanut butter and banana's or bacon whole wheat sandwiches. Some will drink half & half or cream with a protein powder and egg in it. Some will drink buttermilk all day. Honey,egg and dry milk powder in whole milk is another weight gains drink.  This stuff also goes for BB'ers or PL'ers who want to add weight. These drinks and things have been around for decades with lifters. When your young enough, and naturally lean, you can usually get away with some of these high calorie combinations. When approaching the mid to late 20's than not so much. So I would be sure that Viator explored all these possibilities. Plus, as suggested by others, either true of false, 'roids.  All that high calorie & protein gives any 'roid that extra advantage in building muscle mass and power.
you should post a picture expert, let's get a look at how much muscle you're carrying, you must be huge to give out all this advice.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: April 02, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
you should post a picture expert, let's get a look at how much muscle you're carrying, you must be huge to give out all this advice.

define "huge"

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2008, 09:22:45 AM »
Only suggestions, thats all. If you think it's worth less zero, than so be it.

Some call the internet a global village. If true and Get Big is a village, than Squadfather would be the village idiot.  Also sorry SF still has that man crush on me and needs (for what ever reason) to see a half naked picture of me. Getting kind of weird after awhile.
F

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #155 on: April 02, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »

Just in Muscletech is about to come out with a super potent peanutbutter. No $hit heard is straight from Musclephone™. ;D
\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2008, 02:07:10 AM »
hahahahhaaa, of course he did, where do you clowns come up with some of this shit? ;D

Arthur Jones said it Dave.  He got sick of that kid's feed bill.  He found it annoying and felt Casey ate too much.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »

hahahahahahah. . . I saw this show on the discovery channel caled "My fat fiancee" it was about this tribe in Africa that only considered fat women attractive, so when a girl got married she had to go into a fattening hut for 4 months and all she could eat was 12 litres of goats milk a day!  They weren't allowed to do anything else except sit and drink milk, and if the girl didn't do it her grandma would hit her with a stick.  Still surprised this hasn't caught on as a fad in America yet.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2008, 10:27:59 PM »
i think he could be nat he's 17 his test is extremely high anyways let alone an inormality or something its mainly his body structure and genetics he has genetics like me, he can swell up and still have great separation, but as u see come comp time he is much smaller looking, not bigger.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2008, 12:36:30 AM »
hahahahahahah. . . I saw this show on the discovery channel caled "My fat fiancee" it was about this tribe in Africa that only considered fat women attractive, so when a girl got married she had to go into a fattening hut for 4 months and all she could eat was 12 litres of goats milk a day!  They weren't allowed to do anything else except sit and drink milk, and if the girl didn't do it her grandma would hit her with a stick.  Still surprised this hasn't caught on as a fad in America yet.

Mmmm....it actually has caught on here. It just that here we use McDonald's and other greasy food to do it., instead of Goat Milk.
HAHA, RON.....

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2008, 12:53:26 AM »
Not bad for 17 years old.

Juiced for sure but still not bad at all.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2008, 07:22:59 PM »
Did this kid compete again?
Addicted to the Steal

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
P.I.P?
No doubt about it...

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2011, 09:46:01 AM »
Any updates?  ;D ;D ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2011, 10:04:38 AM »
Any updates?  ;D ;D ;D

i think he won teen nationals last year

E
E

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »
I remember this thread from a long time ago... 8)

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »
you're kidding right?   Viator had quite the reputation of pushing the envelope back then.  He's 18 in this pic.

all you need is dianabol

Words of wisdom hear.

Alex23

« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2011, 08:52:09 PM »

kyomu and musclecenter

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only on getbig.com. ;D

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2011, 10:04:28 AM »
Any closer together and he be a cyclops.

Goddammit!  You beat me to the punch by almost 4 years :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »
HAHAHA, Brutal getting his nose from his father and his eyes from his sister look

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »
grew a bit

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2011, 10:42:25 AM »
Any closer together and he be a cyclops.

;D