Author Topic: Where is RICHARD JONES???  (Read 6140 times)

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
Where is RICHARD JONES???
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:42:59 AM »
?????????????????????????
DISCUSS

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: Where is RICHARD JONES???
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 05:44:39 AM »
A degree and 250k a year without shoving needles in your ass
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 05:45:31 AM »
he's into acting.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 05:49:40 AM »
PHOTOS?!?!

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 06:14:13 AM »
I read somewhere that dude got his MBA and figured out BBing DOESN'T give you benefits and/or retirement.

I'd still like to see him come back though. I don't think he ever reached his full potential.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 06:18:17 AM »
He did the only smart thing a professional bodybuilder could do and that is retire and get a real job.

bodybuilding, wether with drugs or not is a great recreational hobby, but not a job.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 06:33:46 AM »
HES DOING MMA.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 06:43:52 AM »
jail will do RJ a little good.
Addicted to the Steal

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 06:45:37 AM »
HES DOING MMA.

No, MBA, not MMA.

I know it's difficult to understand, so let's keep it simple: smart guys do MBA, dumb guys do MMA.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 07:48:27 AM »
I read somewhere that dude got his MBA and figured out BBing DOESN'T give you benefits and/or retirement.

I'd still like to see him come back though. I don't think he ever reached his full potential.
hahahahhaa, he doesn't have a fuccking MBA, he was a 29K a year cop a couple of years ago.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 07:53:57 AM »
hahahahhaa, he doesn't have a fuccking MBA, he was a 29K a year cop a couple of years ago.

LOL   Now you'll here I know tons of cops who have gone on to get their MBA's. 

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 07:57:19 AM »

Tons?

Like, you know thousands of pounds worth of cops with advanced degrees?

that's amazing.
Addicted to the Steal

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 08:00:50 AM »

hahahahhaa, i love how bodybuilders and other people make it sound as if Masters degrees and PhD's are something you can easily attain going to school 3 nights a week for an hour. ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 08:05:41 AM »
hahahahhaa, i love how bodybuilders and other people make it sound as if Masters degrees and PhD's are something you can easily attain going to school 3 nights a week for an hour. ;D
hahahahaha, i love how uneducated fuckwits like squadfatherless make it sound as if Masters degrees and MBAs are something only Rockefellers and Kennedys can get.  ;D
BigNationRadio.com

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 08:06:11 AM »

This thread is in need of some of getbig's summa cum laude grads with Harvard MBA's.  Maybe even a few millionaires would be good.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 08:08:05 AM »
hahahahaha, i love how uneducated fuckwits like squadfatherless make it sound as if Masters degrees and MBAs are something only Rockefellers and Kennedys can get.  ;D
never said that and you're right all i have is a lowly undergrad degree but it's amazing to me how many cops and bodybuilders supposedly have Masters and PhD's yet they're still making 25-30K a year and waiting for supplements to go on sale at GNC. ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 08:08:52 AM »
This thread is in need of some of getbig's summa cum laude grads with Harvard MBA's.  Maybe even a few millionaires would be good.

they are probably busy buying an island and flying on their private jet to a 1,000lb bench press meet.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 08:10:20 AM »

I have always noticed that...Dude its not that hard. Go to undergrad. Then get into a Masters Program.

Im the only one of my friends who dosent have a post Graduate degree....But NOT FOR LONG. Un mas ano mara mis.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 08:11:33 AM »

To be fair he did say bodybuilders and cops.  I would ask you what is the percentage of bodybuilders and cops that have or are pursuing an MBA?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 08:15:57 AM »
never said that and you're right all i have is a lowly undergrad degree but it's amazing to me how many cops and bodybuilders supposedly have Masters and PhD's yet they're still making 25-30K a year and waiting for supplements to go on sale at GNC. ::)
25-30K a year for bodybuilders, okay. But cops? Most of the ones I know clear 100K easy with OT. And the PD often pays for the advanced degree.

http://yonkerspolice.com/pay.htm
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 08:18:04 AM »
25-30K a year for bodybuilders, okay. But cops? Most of the ones I know clear 100K easy with OT. And the PD often pays for the advanced degree.

hahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! 100K a year for a cop, oh brother i've heard it all now. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 08:19:18 AM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 08:21:31 AM »
grad degreees and phd 's are given out like candy these days,especially ones paid for by the govt. They are meaninglesss. The schools(essentially just a business) are getting rich and the public is getting fooled.

It all depends on what school you get you degree from. A masters from some city school is a token degree to justify the city taking more tax dollars from hard working people to pay some lazy govt worker.

I would not be impressed by anyones credentials unless you know what school they earned their degree from.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 08:21:49 AM »

That changes with geographic location.  Maybe he is from Yonkers though, not sure. 70-80k still not enough for those putting their life on the line, especially in places like NY, Detroit,Baltimore etc..

By the way cops don't make 100k a year.  sorry they don't.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 08:22:50 AM »

true, in Mass. you have to work paid details to make anything close to 100 grand. It is like working a second job. Starting base salary is around 45-50,000. Also the higher the degree the more $$ you make. I'm wrapping up my B.S. and am looking at graduate school for that reason. I don't know how it is in other parts of the country, but here people see cops making alot of money but the ones who do work an extreme amount of OT. It's not the norm