Author Topic: The original user behind BabyBallsMcgee  (Read 1232 times)

Deputy D

• Getbig II
The original user behind BabyBallsMcgee
« on: November 15, 2007, 07:15:40 AM »
Hey everyone,

Before Babyballs went to timeout I was one of the individuals posting on the account. I was the one that made the bench claims and also received some slack for pursuing my R.N.

I went ahead and made a new user name to separate myself from bballs.

Here are some pictures at 18 yo..... These are from 2006 when I was preparing for my last show.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
Re: The original user behind BabyBallsMcgee
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 07:16:41 AM »
Another.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 07:19:01 AM »
Last.

Right now, I do not look anything like that  :-\

Been too busy working full time and going to school full time to find time for the gym. As of late I've been itching to get back in the gym, although I don't plan on taking my physique to that level again. I'll probably want to stay at 180 lean. In those pictures I am 200 lbs.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:33:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

Before Babyballs went to timeout I was one of the individuals posting on the account. I was the one that made the bench claims and also received some slack for pursuing my R.N.

Here are some pictures at 18 yo..... These are from 2006 when I was preparing for my last show.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lWtN2_7EdLU

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 08:05:20 AM »
Lookin pretty good Deputy, esp for your age. 

:)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 08:06:36 AM »
Lookin pretty good Deputy, esp for your age. 

He better watch out. Lonelyme likes muscleboys with baby faces

Master Blaster

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 01:25:17 PM »
Hey everyone,

Hey Baby Scroat:

Cool Youtube vid you put out. Just curious, who else besides Leafster posted on your account?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 02:09:06 PM »
Hey Baby Scroat:

Cool Youtube vid you put out. Just curious, who else besides Leafster posted on your account?
I made that video dipshit

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »
I made that video dipshit

I thought you competed at a local show my bad.  Your photoshops are so awful, I just didn't peg you for it.  :-\

You know this is a gimmick right? The reason why its not under my main account is because id probably never place in the npc again for it.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 03:15:53 PM »
I thought you competed at a local show my bad.  Your photoshops are so awful, I just didn't peg you for it.  :-\

Yeah ahahah and you contribute nothing but dry commentary from the peanut gallery. Go figure  ::)

Master Blaster

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 04:28:18 PM »
Yeah ahahah and you contribute nothing but dry commentary from the peanut gallery. Go figure  ::)

???

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »
???

Translation: You are a nobody, you will always be a nobody, your opinions are meaningless. Hope this helps!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 05:44:34 PM »
Translation: You are a nobody, you will always be a nobody, your opinions are meaningless. Hope this helps!!

Not trying to flame or anything, don't get me wrong, I just can't figure out why such an annoying little brat could make such a funny vid. Did you get any help? Serious question.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 06:42:35 PM »
Not trying to flame or anything, don't get me wrong, I just can't figure out why such an annoying little brat could make such a funny vid. Did you get any help? Serious question.
Made it all on my own. I understand i come off as a dick online. It just so happens to be my natural writing style and i have tried to change it but it is just how i come off. In person i am really decent person i think. Although you could say i am a dick in person because when i get comfertable with people i make fun of alot of people.

Master Blaster

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 06:46:42 PM »
Made it all on my own. I understand i come off as a dick online. It just so happens to be my natural writing style and i have tried to change it but it is just how i come off. In person i am really decent person i think. Although you could say i am a dick in person because when i get comfertable with people i make fun of alot of people.

Fair enough.

Deputy D

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »
Leafybug made that MD/GETBIG video.

I take no credit for 99% of the postings of Babyballsmcgee.

I know LeafyBug personally and introduced him to this wonderful board. FYI, LeafyBug has characteristics of a psychopath serial killer... no joke. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 08:22:40 PM »
Leafybug made that MD/GETBIG video.

I take no credit for 99% of the postings of Babyballsmcgee.

I know LeafyBug personally and introduced him to this wonderful board. FYI, LeafyBug has characteristics of a psychopath serial killer... no joke. :)
Did you introduce him to "buttsuck"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!