Author Topic: man tasered to death in airport  (Read 4205 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
man tasered to death in airport
« on: November 15, 2007, 10:49:28 AM »

jetcity

• Getbig II
Re: man tasered to death in airport
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 11:32:50 AM »
i am speechless...

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 01:15:57 PM »
Was anyone judged for the murder?
Money drugs and bitches

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 02:22:59 PM »
Tasering is the newest trend!

Approach your local police department and act a fool!

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 11:20:26 AM »
Freaking asshole got exactly what he desrved. Harsher punishment is needed in the U.S. Those cops did exactly what they should have, and should be commended for keeping an obviously dissturbed man off my or your plane. Like I always say " don't fight the cops and they won't fight you", only crimanals and people who are doing something wrong, get defensive.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:36:14 AM »
I believe this happened in Canada.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 11:49:45 AM »
Freaking asshole got exactly what he desrved. Harsher punishment is needed in the U.S. Those cops did exactly what they should have, and should be commended for keeping an obviously dissturbed man off my or your plane. Like I always say " don't fight the cops and they won't fight you", only crimanals and people who are doing something wrong, get defensive.

you're a fuckin retard

the man couldn't speak english, he was stuck in customs for 10 hours and he couldn't leave. Airport officials never communicated with him at all.

where was the communication? There wasn't any. Where was somebody to translate. Cornering him into a corner wasn't smart either.

Anyone who is cornered is going to put up a struggle he didn't and look what happened. Nobody was in any danger. So they tazed??

Stupid cops. Deserve harsh punishment. A Man is dead for what??

only crimanals and people who are doing something wrong, get defensive.

yeah ok, you're a retard.

What the video shows, what RCMP says happened

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/canada/story.html?id=fd8c0fe5-d78e-4219-a0cb-cef362f6f798

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 01:26:23 PM »
I stand by what I said ;D He had something wrong with him to die from being tazed. They did exacly what they were supposed to, nulified a potential threat. Try that shit in Germany or Russia and see what happens to you. They treat criminals the way they should be treated. The guy was throwing computers, that could be construed as a dangerous person, ya think ::) What are they gonna do, walk in and get bashed on the head. Your a fuggin retard. They used non deadly force and somthing whent wrong

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 01:34:19 PM »
bounty's suck.. but what i want to know is what kind of fucking tazer was that, cuz i want one.. i dont even bother using mine on someone over 200 pounds, cuz they dont even feel it.

tough situation. he was throwing chairs at the ''police''.. what are you gonna do?give him a hug and ask him to settle down.. the police had nothing to do with him being there for 10 hours. but this guy certinly didnt deserve to die over it either.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 01:56:43 PM »
Agreed, he didnt deserve to die, but he brought it on himself. I just realized they said he was talking in english to the cops for 29 seconds, hhhhmmmmm, Did he have somthing to hide, pretending to not know english? ???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »
I believe this happened in Canada.

I've not yet clicked your blue links.  This just exactly the same thing happened yesterday in London, but fortunately the man didn't die

(you know they don't have guns here yet, well not really...

So the cops come at this guy on the top of a bus sitting there on his own and didn't like the look of his backpack so they put him out with a tazer gun.  I'll find the newslink.

It's madness.  Or not.  I'm certain it's a whole lot better than shooting innocent people with a real gun.  This guy fortunately didn't die, he just had an epileptic fit.

edit:  can't find it, the google came up with "Does the media give you a fit?

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 02:13:57 PM »
Dang, now see that sucks! Just minding your own bis and bam ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 02:26:45 PM »
We're on high alert 'terrorists have you within their eyesight' again in London.  Not nice.

xL

But at least they've given the cops tazer guns rather than real guns.  Next they'll teach them how to tell the difference between a South American and the Taliban.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 05:24:48 PM »
i hope each one of those cops dies a painfull death in the near future..

they would if that man ws my brother..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 05:25:55 PM »
I stand by what I said ;D He had something wrong with him to die from being tazed.

tazers dont just have 1 setting...

10 k volts woulda done the job..they used 50 k...   :-\
carpe` vaginum!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »
there not cops their bountys.. i drivin through that shit country and they pull me over.. they still give me shit after i showed them my federal badge. then they tell me they pulled me over because i had ny plates.. i said keep up the good work, your ontarios finest..there the equivilent to a mall security guard..

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 05:22:31 AM »
there not cops their bountys.. i drivin through that shit country and they pull me over.. they still give me shit after i showed them my federal badge. then they tell me they pulled me over because i had ny plates.. i said keep up the good work, your ontarios finest..there the equivilent to a mall security guard..

They probably don't like arrogant Americans who come into our country and assume they can use their gestapo like storm-trooper techniques north of the border, ...as if a US federal badge means jack poop up here. Consider yourself lucky. The guys who pulled you over were nice guys. Flashing a police badge when pulled over can have seriously nasty ramifications for a cop this side of the border.

I found out by accident once while driving with my ex. There was a piece of junk beside us that for some reason didn't like the fact that we were in a Vette. He kept pulling up alongside us making rude comments about the car, and being general assholes. So I simply reached down into the console, pulled out his badge, and flashed in the window. The driver's eyes grew like giant basketballs, and he backed right off, but my ex almost freaked. He floored it to get well ahead of them while the driver was still in a momentary daze... before he could think enough to get the tags on the car. Apparently flashing your police badge to a member of the public when not on duty or performing official police business is a big no-no, ...and doing it when you've been pulled over by another cop is a waaaay big no-no. You're lucky they didn't try to make an example of you, 'cause you wouldn't have liked it.

As for the tasering cops, they weren't "mall security guards", they were Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) federal cops. Those guys certainly bring new meaning to the mountie motto of "We Always Get Our Man!"

The guy was not throwing chairs at the police. He was throwing chairs but not at anyone, he was demanding help, and wasn't getting it. In September, I had my plane changed and was forced to sit around the brand new Terminal 1 at Pearson airport in Toronto for TWELVE hours. I completely understand the frustration he was feeling, 'cause I almost lost my mind. I at least understood what was happening, could speak the language, and found plenty of international passengers to prospect about FFi  :P

Can you imagine the nightmare when you don't even speak the language, and no one will help you?
That would never have happened at Pearson. Employees there speak so many languages it aint funny.

To make matters worse, one of the security guards kept insisting the guy spoke Russian.  ::) All they had to do was check his passport. He was already in a secured baggage claim area, had already been screened through security and was clearly an unarmed man who posed no risk. The sad thing is when his first words spoken to the RCMP who showed up were translated, he was actually "thanking the men for coming because he knew they were there to rescue him" ...and ZAP! 50,000 volts of electricity coursed through his body sending him into convulsions on the floor. If that wasn't enough, ...while he was spasming & convulsing around on the floor, that bastard elected to taser him again. He must have been afraid all those convulsions might have taken out an eye or something.  ::)

ps - If you were pulled over on an Ontario highway, they weren't federal RCMP, they were Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), who have jurisdiction on highways. The cops involved in the airport tasering incident were not "Ontario's finest", not even Ontario based. They were British Columbian RCMP not from Ontario. The difference is like comparing a California FBI agent to a NY State Trooper.

If there is any other ignorant & inaccurate illusions you have may about my country, I will be happy to enlighten you further.  :)
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 06:49:38 AM »
Taser is the way to go.

Too many idiots around thinking they have RIGHTS, thats the disease, taser is the cure.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 07:17:57 AM »

You are one sick asshole. Try to imagine yourself in his position not knowing English and being trapped in the airport for 10hours with nobody speaking to you

I like to know what punishment the murdering pigs got?

BTW they could easely take him down without any weapons
Money drugs and bitches

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 08:51:17 AM »
Why are you calling that brother, a sick asshole? I share his reasoning (dont fight the cops and they wont fight you).

Those "pigs" as you call them, are ment to protect assholes like you, so why should they deserve any punishment?

I bet you dont have the balls to stand in front of a "pig" and say that in his face.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 10:22:41 AM »
Why are you calling that brother, a sick asshole? I share his reasoning (dont fight the cops and they wont fight you).

Those "pigs" as you call them, are ment to protect assholes like you, so why should they deserve any punishment?

I bet you dont have the balls to stand in front of a "pig" and say that in his face.

They didn't have to use any deadly force they could have taking that guy down without the taser. they should have just speak to him to calm him down so they had no reason at all to kill him so they should be punished.
And i have called the cops pigs to there face several times so STFU
Money drugs and bitches

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
You are one sick asshole. Try to imagine yourself in his position not knowing English and being trapped in the airport for 10hours with nobody speaking to you

I like to know what punishment the murdering pigs got?

BTW they could easely take him down without any weapons

understand the whole story and break it down.. he was held for 10 hours, not by the police.. he started throwing shit. he was not asking for help. throwing a chair at someone wont get you help no matter where your from.. the police showed up because of this.

so this guy had about 2 minutes of interaction with the police, but your blaming the whole 10 hours on them?

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
i hope each one of those cops dies a painfull death in the near future..

they would if that man ws my brother..

Nobody cares what you hope for Achmed. You should be more grateful to the continent who took you in as a citizen.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 11:32:10 AM »
They didn't have to use any deadly force they could have taking that guy down without the taser. they should have just speak to him to calm him down so they had no reason at all to kill him so they should be punished.
And i have called the cops pigs to there face several times so STFU

thanks for meltdown

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »
They probably don't like arrogant Americans who come into our country and assume they can use their gestapo like storm-trooper techniques north of the border, ...as if a US federal badge means jack poop up here. Consider yourself lucky. The guys who pulled you over were nice guys. Flashing a police badge when pulled over can have seriously nasty ramifications for a cop this side of the border.

I found out by accident once while driving with my ex. There was a piece of junk beside us that for some reason didn't like the fact that we were in a Vette. He kept pulling up alongside us making rude comments about the car, and being general assholes. So I simply reached down into the console, pulled out his badge, and flashed in the window. The driver's eyes grew like giant basketballs, and he backed right off, but my ex almost freaked. He floored it to get well ahead of them while the driver was still in a momentary daze... before he could think enough to get the tags on the car. Apparently flashing your police badge to a member of the public when not on duty or performing official police business is a big no-no, ...and doing it when you've been pulled over by another cop is a waaaay big no-no. You're lucky they didn't try to make an example of you, 'cause you wouldn't have liked it.

As for the tasering cops, they weren't "mall security guards", they were Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) federal cops. Those guys certainly bring new meaning to the mountie motto of "We Always Get Our Man!"

The guy was not throwing chairs at the police. He was throwing chairs but not at anyone, he was demanding help, and wasn't getting it. In September, I had my plane changed and was forced to sit around the brand new Terminal 1 at Pearson airport in Toronto for TWELVE hours. I completely understand the frustration he was feeling, 'cause I almost lost my mind. I at least understood what was happening, could speak the language, and found plenty of international passengers to prospect about FFi  :P

Can you imagine the nightmare when you don't even speak the language, and no one will help you?
That would never have happened at Pearson. Employees there speak so many languages it aint funny.

To make matters worse, one of the security guards kept insisting the guy spoke Russian.  ::) All they had to do was check his passport. He was already in a secured baggage claim area, had already been screened through security and was clearly an unarmed man who posed no risk. The sad thing is when his first words spoken to the RCMP who showed up were translated, he was actually "thanking the men for coming because he knew they were there to rescue him" ...and ZAP! 50,000 volts of electricity coursed through his body sending him into convulsions on the floor. If that wasn't enough, ...while he was spasming & convulsing around on the floor, that bastard elected to taser him again. He must have been afraid all those convulsions might have taken out an eye or something.  ::)

ps - If you were pulled over on an Ontario highway, they weren't federal RCMP, they were Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), who have jurisdiction on highways. The cops involved in the airport tasering incident were not "Ontario's finest", not even Ontario based. They were British Columbian RCMP not from Ontario. The difference is like comparing a California FBI agent to a NY State Trooper.

If there is any other ignorant & inaccurate illusions you have may about my country, I will be happy to enlighten you further.  :)

first of all your driving in your car, having a conversation with the car next to you? huh? and he was making rude comments ::)  and does your ex usually leave his badge lying around in the car? were does he keep his sidearm, between the seats?

do they even carry guns? i'd like to drop off a dozen mounties in jamaica queens. watch them shit their pants. it would be like watching the holy grail, "run away, run away"