Author Topic: Who has the fattest arms on GB?  (Read 5191 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Who has the fattest arms on GB?
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 01:36:30 PM »
hahahahhaa, i'm 243 pounds in that picture and my waist is 38 inches so i'm tremendously obese and have no muscle "equipoise", hahahahhaa, tell me what these absolutely MASSIVE arms are here Mr. "Close to pro size"?

38" waist with 45% bf .... lol , I have a 34" waist

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2007, 01:37:44 PM »
hahahaha, my BF is 80 percent, why undercut me? :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2007, 01:38:21 PM »
Ok buddy, I'm sure you have an Olympia ready physique yourself... Pfffft.  ::)

That's why I didnt put "testosterone" or "equiposie" or something like that in my handle!  Besides, I'm not the one who claims to be close to the size of a pro....and of course I am still bigger than you!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2007, 01:38:52 PM »
hahahahhaa, i'm 243 pounds in that picture and my waist is 38 inches so i'm tremendously obese and have no muscle "equipoise", hahahahhaa, tell me what these absolutely MASSIVE arms are here Mr. "Close to pro size"?

that waist is nowhere near 38

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
That's why I didnt put "testosterone" or "equiposie" or something like that in my handle!  Besides, I'm not the one who claims to be close to the size of a pro....and of course I am still bigger than you!

Hahahah..sure you are  ::)  ::)   if you're so confident post a pic tough guy!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
that waist is nowhere near 38

I would imagine 34" from that pic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2007, 01:41:57 PM »
why don't you post pics of me where i do look much improved
and wait for my pics next year bitch...

here at 17...fatty
hahahahhaa, brutal lats the same width as your waist, 13 inch arms and zero shoulders.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
hahahahhaa, brutal lats the same width as your waist, 13 inch arms and zero shoulders.

you know that this is not true

truth hurts...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »

you know that this is not true

truth hurts...
hahahahahhaaa, how is it not true, look at those pics carefully, do you honestly think you look big in them? if you do you're high as a kite.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »
34'' waist with a 42'' chest hahahaha! yeah that's pro material ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2007, 01:57:04 PM »
dave in al honsety you are going to be suprised at how much muscle is really underneath your body fat if you ever diet down. youll be happy with the way you look, i can guarantee that; but you just wont be a monster like you think you will be.   aa guy with the amount of muscle as someone like c.e. with your amount of body fat on top of it would look CONSIDERABLY larger than you do.   take it from me, one of the very few guys who actually has personal experience on this subjet.

or you could just never diet down and live happy with your delsuions of being a mass monster. because in all honesty...to the general public im sure you do look like a big muscular guy; but for thos eof us "in the know", you are a joke. not because of how much muscle you carry, but because of how much muscle you THINK you carry.  theres nothing wrong with a guy looking like you do. it just means you love to eat and couldnt give a shit less about looking like a male model..  which is fine.  but the fact that your delsuional about how big you are and you cap on guys who actually have aot more muscle than you do; that is what makes people here dislike you.

this is in all honesty and objectivity dave...im not trying to make you meltdown or insult you or anything. just a dose of reality.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
dave in al honsety you are going to be suprised at how much muscle is really underneath your body fat if you ever diet down. youll be happy with the way you look, i can guarantee that; but you just wont be a monster like you think you will be.   aa guy with the amount of muscle as someone like c.e. with your amount of body fat on top of it would look CONSIDERABLY larger than you do.   take it from me, one of the very few guys who actually has personal experience on this subjet.

or you could just never diet down and live happy with your delsuions of being a mass monster. because in all honesty...to the general public im sure you do look like a big muscular guy; but for thos eof us "in the know", you are a joke. not because of how much muscle you carry, but because of how much muscle you THINK you carry.  theres nothing wrong with a guy looking like you do. it just means you love to eat and couldnt give a shit less about looking like a male model..  which is fine.  but the fact that your delsuional about how big you are and you cap on guys who actually have aot more muscle than you do; that is what makes people here dislike you.

this is in all honesty and objectivity dave...im not trying to make you meltdown or insult you or anything. just a dose of reality.
hahahahaha, why do you make me do it man, i'm trying to take it easy on you but you make it too easy. ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2007, 02:03:16 PM »
a guy with the amount of muscle as someone like c.e. with your amount of body fat on top of it would look CONSIDERABLY larger than you do.

Why do you think Captain Equipoise is so large??

take it from me, one of the very few guys who actually has personal experience on this subjet.

Judging by your pics that were posted I would say you have very little "personal experience" in anything related to bodybuilding LOL.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2007, 02:05:19 PM »
but dave, do i claim to be anything other than what i am? do i think i am something i am not?

at one time, maybe yes. but i have changed, and so can you.

just look in the mirror and accept who you are. if you like yourself, awesome! if you dont like what you see, then make yourself into something you do like.  

just because all of us posting on this website like to be lean and in shape doesnt mean you have to like to be lean and inshape.

but its your delusions that get to us..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2007, 02:07:11 PM »

Judging by your pics that were posted I would say you have very little "personal experience" in anything related to bodybuilding LOL.
c.e. isnt very large at all. i didnt say he was. re-read my post. obviously f thats you in your avatar, your much larger than he is. and obviously, your quite the attention whore as well.

losing over 100 lbs of fat and putting on a bit of muscle while doing so is what experience i have.  and thats the experience that i was referring to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »

give him a break bigbobs he's young, look at him here though, my Lord he's a male model. ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2007, 02:09:42 PM »
hahahahahhaaa, how is it not true, look at those pics carefully, do you honestly think you look big in them? if you do you're high as a kite.

i think i do pretty well for my age...
and yes you are BIG if you know what i mean

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2007, 02:38:11 PM »
and yes you are BIG if you know what i mean

are you coming on to him?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
are you coming on to him?

i don't get that joke
english is not my first language

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2007, 02:54:31 PM »
c.e. isnt very large at all. i didnt say he was. re-read my post. obviously f thats you in your avatar, your much larger than he is. and obviously, your quite the attention whore as well.

losing over 100 lbs of fat and putting on a bit of muscle while doing so is what experience i have.  and thats the experience that i was referring to.

I was referring to you saying that CE would be "considerably larger" than SF if he kept his muscle and had SF's bodyfat percentage.  That I disagree with - which is why I asked why you consider CE to be that large.  It's great that you lost 100 lbs - that's an awesome accomplishment - however you can't imply that your fat-loss and current physique is analogous to what SF would look like if he got leaner......that's what I got from what you were saying...he obviously has much more muscle to start with